Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wow. That's really bad.




Some film school drop-out who thinks American firearm and blade movie props are believable because they did it in the 1968 "Planet of the Apes" and who wouldn't believe "Rambo's" little sister in Afghanistan?

And then so also, I had that figured out already in the first few minutes about Earth. He just said so as I work on this post. I waited until the end to post this note.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3297792/releaseinfo

IMDb


Survivor (2014)

Release Info

USA 17 February 2015 (DVD premiere)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 6:45 PM


Subject: RE: Yellow Alert

The only dream I remember from last night was detailed but not very long. I think that was the dream I awoke from and got out of my bed to sit down at my desk.

Many details are difficult to describe and I am not a very good writer but in the dream, after a scene where I saw my mother, I saw she was sick, and then I saw what I think was a US Navy medical doctor who would not help her and I heard dialog “I knew that little twerp wouldn’t help us” and then she was left sitting on a bench, in a shopping mall and then I was walking along and a police officer started hassling me. I was looking for a military identification card in my pocket and I knew it was in there but I never did find it in the dream. I heard the police officer harassing me saying to another police office that had walked up that they seemed to have found the “fourth one.” I asked “fourth what?” The dream ended there.

I only thought to check the numbers for today. I read those numbers and that led me to check the numbers for two days from now, the 8th of February.

The “fourth” one.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 February 2013 except ends]










From 4/12/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ) To 2/15/2013 is 1040 days

1040 = 520 + 520

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) is 520 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-take-out-window-for-microsofties-is.html ]


http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html

NASA


Asteroid and Comet Watch


Russia Meteor Not Linked to Asteroid Flyby 02.15.13


Update: March 21, 2013

The large fireball (technically, called a "superbolide") observed on the morning of Feb. 15, 2013, in the skies near Chelyabinsk, Russia, was caused by a relatively small asteroid approximately 17 to 20 meters in size (about 18.6 to 21.9 yards) that entered Earth's atmosphere at high speed and at a shallow angle. In doing so, it released a tremendous amount of energy, fragmented at high altitude, and produced a shower of pieces of various sizes that fell to the ground as meteorites.

The fireball was observed not only by video cameras and low-frequency infrasound detectors, but also by U.S. government sensors. Information on the composition of the meteor was also derived from meteorite fragments found in the Chelyabinsk area. With this new data incorporated, the details of the impact have become clearer.

At 9:20:20 a.m. local time (3:20:20 UTC) the meteor entered Earth's atmosphere over the Kazakhstan/Russia border. As it descended through the upper atmosphere, it traveled northwest into Russia. The impactor's trajectory approached Earth along a direction that remained within 15 degrees of the direction of the sun. Asteroid detection telescopes cannot scan regions of the sky this close to the sun. During the atmospheric entry phase, an impacting object is both slowed and heated by atmospheric friction. In front of it, a bow shock develops where atmospheric gases are compressed and heated. Some of this energy is radiated to the object, causing it to ablate, and in most cases, break apart. Fragmentation increases the amount of atmosphere intercepted and so enhances ablation and atmospheric braking. The object disintegrates when the force from the unequal pressures on the front and back sides exceeds its tensile strength. This disruption, or disintegration, usually occurs around the time of maximum brightness.

Thirteen seconds after atmospheric entry, at 9:20:33 a.m. local time (03:20:33 UTC), the fireball, traveling at a velocity of 11.6 miles per second (18.6 kilometers per second), achieved its maximum brightness just south of Chelyabinsk, Russia, at an altitude of 14.5 miles (23.3 kilometers). The approximate effective diameter of the asteroid is estimated to be about 18 meters (about 19.7 yards), and its mass about 11,000 tons. Approximate total impact energy of the Chelyabinsk Fireball, in kilotons of TNT explosives (the energy parameter usually quoted for a fireball), is 440 kilotons. Note that these estimates of total energy, diameter and mass are very approximate. The Chelyabinsk event was an extraordinarily large fireball, the most energetic impact event recognized since the 1908 Tunguska blast in Russian Siberia.

The U.S. government sensor data also provides an approximate path for the Chelyabinsk impactor. A similar calculation can be made from analysis of video records of the event; both methods yield similar results. This path through the atmosphere reinforces that the fireball was not associated with asteroid 2012 DA14, which made a very close flyby of Earth just over 16 hours later. This is known because the two objects approached the Earth from completely different directions and had entirely different orbits around the sun.



































10k_DSC00141.JPG



































10k_DSC00142.JPG



































10k_DSC00145.JPG



































10k_DSC00112.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/09 12:26 PM
There were several interesting dream sequences as I was asleep after waking up a while ago.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/09 12:34 PM
In another scene I am fighting with a group of soldiers that I have been thinking for a while were from some undeveloped country and I was there with them in the 1980's as a military advisor. The objective of my training was to get them close enough to the soldiers in the more advanced army that had invaded their country so those soldiers with the much less advanced equipment could deploy their medieval-era equipment against the soldiers armed with 20th century arms. So we were crawling along in some field that was scorched as though a fire had swept through the vegetation and I could see a bunker in the distance that I am thinking had a machine gun in it and that it what my allies were trying to neutralize. My reason for being there was to teach them unconventional methods for getting close enough to the enemy soldiers. The idea was that if we suceeded and survived then they could spread that knowledge to the other soldiers of their army. I have also been thinking this all had something to do with a battle that happened long ago under similar circumstances and might have been Poland or Czech or Hungary. The soldiers on horseback tried to engage a large group of German soldiers in armored tanks and the battle was pointless in terms of the lives of the defending soldiers. So I can still visualize crawling along in that field and I can visualize the weapon we were pulling behind us as we tried to get it close enough to deploy but I do not know what kind of weapon it actually was we were dragging. Crazily enough it could have actually been a catapult. The last part I remember is that the enemy soldiers started dropping mortar rounds on us and I remember from the dream that we were trying to take cover and the mortar rounds were exploding all around us. We had some kind of container made out of sheet metal that we were trying to take cover in but there was some kind of concern in my mind during the dream that a mortar round next to the open side of the container was going to magnify the explosion and that was a concern. I don't remember anything after that and I think that is when I woke up.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:07 PM Saturday, October 22, 2011


Final (2001)





Just after the 11 AM hour here behind Pacific Time in the Seattle area, which was about one hour ago, I finished watching on the Comcast subscription cable television service I have the 2001 film "Final" starring Denis Leary as the mental hospital patient who is the center of the story.

I had never even heard of that film. I have heard of Denis Leary many times. I had never heard of that 2001 film though. I would have never even guessed that was a film he had as a credit if I ever even saw the title listed.

So anyway, I read some reviews about it during the 7 AM hour or so as I was trying to decide if I even wanted to watch it and so I thought it sounded predictable for the year 2000. After a half-hour, I decided I wasn't going to watch it and then a short while later I did decide to watch it.

The storyline started off as I expected from the reviews and then I was annoyed to see that the actress who is the doctor of Denis Leary while he is confined as a mental patient has a notable resemblance to photos I have seen in the mainstream media of Hillary Clinton.

So that's annoying. No. Wait. That is predictable. The annoying part is how they reference so many times the red Ford pickup zooming through the gravel pit just as Bill Murray does in the 1993 film "Groundhog Day." So then that gets annoyingly predictable because that is racketeering propaganda as their criminal defense. The dialog even reinforces that they are creating a criminal defense because they know they are guilty of severe racketeering activity. The actress who portrays the doctor of Denis Leary espouses the conspiracy theories of government conspiracies and financial assets wasted just to fend off the legitimate court actions of one guy.

So the Hillary Clinton look-alike and of how my brother's wife is a medical doctor is predictable and then annoying but then they start showing her in the context of his delusional fantasy and that actress sitting there wearing the cheerleaders uniform is quite compelling because she does look really good.

The dialog continues and the story isn't really suspenseful except for the first few minutes and the last few minutes and it doesn't become suspenseful when I was watching it except for the ending because as his doctor is leaving the building I was wondering why some of the appeared burned out and then I wondered about how the ocean is close by and the part that is suspenseful is I wondered how he knew about the details about the ocean. Was he aware of those details while he was frozen or was he told about those details after he was unfrozen and there was a post-unfrozen period where he would forget he was told about information he then recalled in the short term after being unfrozen.

At some point well into the film I started thinking this was quite possibly the best film I have ever watched. Then I wondered about how I would even make such a decision. I think my enthusiasm about the quality of that production is biased because I believe there is something designed there that is specifically relevant to me.

I had hoped to find some references to the dialog to document but none of the usual sources I find on the internet have any transcriptions or scripts of that racketeering production.

So my final judgment of that racketeering production is that it made me think of how pathetic this country has become.

I think of how I am going to have to live with that judgment.

I think about those two suits who come into the conference room for the meeting and I think of how the actors who portray them, one of which is credited as "Official" while the other one is the guy in the white shirt and the yellow tie, have sort of a Neanderthal quality to them. The "Official" I can safely guess, considering the Hillary Clinton look-alike, is supposed to be based on the real-life moronic activities of Bill Clinton.

What that all made me think about is several lines of thought.

One is about the literal implications of how that storyline applies to me today in my current life and of how I have literally lived the equivalent of a living coma. I think about how I could be faced with the prospect of sacrificing my life to save people.

To save people.

Sacrifice my life to save Hillary Clinton.

Why the hell would I want to sacrifice my life to save the life of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

So that leads me to think about my career as an officer of the United States Marine Corps officer.

All you people have decided that Hillary Rodham Clinton represents you.

You the people of the United States of America have decided - TODAY - This day 22 October 2011 - and all those days before - and assuredly tomorrow - that Hillary Rodham Clinton represents you, the people of America.

Why the hell would I want to sacrifice my life to save the life of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

So what is this supposed to be? My resignation letter? I love being an officer of the United States Marine Corps.

Would I charge the machine gun fire of a beach somewhere knowing that I am risking my life to save the life of Hillary Rodham Clinton?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:46 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11 June 2015