Monday, June 22, 2015

Today is Monday so this one must be more important than others.




I remember my sleeping dreams from just about every night but this one this morning was moderately vivid and today is Monday, so just as three weeks ago when I had the idea to record my description by video this sleeping dream must be important too.

The dream is still very clear in my mind.

I was at a house. I am vaguely aware I lived in the house.

The beginning of the dream is vague but as best I can still recall I was talking to my mother.

After being awake I have been thinking she and I were discussing my powers. Oh, yeah, now I remember. We were discussing the Postal Service. She told me two Postal Service employees had asked about me going to work there at that organization. She and I discussed some details about that I now recall.

The important part seem to happen after.

I went outside.

Suddenly I gained the power of levitation flight.

I was so happy there swooping around through the trees in the backyard and so happy I proved I could actually fly through through the air under my own power.

I saw something hanging high up in one tree as I flew by. A child's drawing. Some kind of Halloween drawing.

I saw people in the front yard as I flew through the air and around the house. They didn't seem to notice me.

Other people had arrived to talk to my mother and they were inside the house.

I floated over to the window of the house.

I knocked on the window as I floated in the air outside the window.

My mother saw me. She grinned broadly as she got up apparently not understanding I was hovering in the air outside the window under my own power.

I see now she is not my mother. She is Phoebe. I know that smile anywhere.

Then she has an expression of mild bewilderment to see that I am hovering in the air under my own power.

I am slowing moving backwards away from the window and at the same altitude above the ground as the window.

Then I raise my hands above my head and place my outstretched hands together and I blast upwards into the clear blue sky.

I look down and see the house growing smaller. I am moving upwards at a deceptively fast velocity.

I feel so great not just flying through the air but I feel great knowing I can actually fly through the air under my own power.

I climb to incredible heights and I eventually return to the ground and I have no idea the location where I am landing having no idea how far I had traveled.

I see a sign. Clinton, Missouri.

That detail has kind of faded. Clinton Corners, maybe.

Definitely something with Clinton. I just now remembered there was a television series in the United States named "Clinton Corners" that I have referenced before in my blog.

So I have landed at a convenience store. I think about buying some beer but decided against that. I am thinking that I should use my bank card so that Phoebe would know were I was after she saw me fly off in such dramatic fashion a few minutes earlier.

Then I have walked around to the back of that same building I can still visualize. I am climbing on the wall up to the roof.

Just as I climb to the roof I see there is a pay telephone there on the roof.

Then just as I am about to the roof I see another guy climbing up the roof from the other side.

He is wearing sunglasses. He tells me he will only be on the phone for a minute. I hear the coin slot of the phone. I hear him talking on the phone. The precise words are starting to fade but I recall I can hear him ordering marijuana over the phone.

I can still hear him talking after I had climbed down off the roof and am walking away. I think this is about where the dream ended. I recall thinking about finding a park bench some where to sit for a while. I was feeling tired by that point but I think that was just something to do with the process of waking up from sleep. I am trying to recall if there was anything else but I think that is the point where I awoke and that bums me the hell out because I really want to fly.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:47 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 June 2015