Saturday, June 13, 2015

"Sir, we have lost the Enterprise."




I was awake for a few minutes today after many sleeping dreams last night.

After walking around a few minutes a sleeping dream returned to my mind like a pleasant surprise.

While I asleep I was talking in a dream to Thomas Reagan. I pleaded with him to give me something real after all this time. He then began placing old photographs on the table where we sat. I remember seeing some were of Phoebe. I specifically recall one photo was dated 1979. I'm pretty sure the full date was August 28 1979. The setting of the photo was of a wedding dress in the window of a store.

There was other stuff in that scene with Thomas Reagan my biological brother that I remember but what I wanted to remember was the dialog with other people there I have now forgotten.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


RIKER: Someone once said 'Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make it's own judgements'.

COCHRANE: Rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?

RIKER: You did, ten years from now. ...You've got fifty-eight minutes, Doc. You better get on with the checklist.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 13 June 2015