Saturday, June 13, 2015

Episode One




What's funny, again, is the extensive line of thought I had last night trying to fall asleep and before I went to bed.

As I have noted here before I sometimes have prescient thoughts while wide awake and about observations I will make later.

I would shrug that off as delusions but I have documented so well proof of my claims.

Anyway, this is still better than ABC's "Stitchers" television program though, when I consider the new television series premieres I am tracking lately.

I still can't believe they cancelled the CBS television series "Intelligence" and other channels show that stuff. The two starring characters of "Stitchers" makes me think their characters are probably similar to the old television series "Will & Grace".

"Stitchers" is too boring to watch again but they throw in stuff consistent with my sleeping dreams that makes me want to follow along here at home.

Anyway, I'll probably watch next weeks episode of this new television series.

Watching more of it I remember extensive lines of thoughts in recent days that is similar to the plot. I was thinking over the consequences of me bringing to the surface of the planet certain materials. For instance, aluminum. I was thinking over the consequences of me supplying large quantities of aluminum from outer space to a company that typically mines from the ground that resource. I thought over how I furnish them in one fell swoop enough of that material to equal ten years supply their workers dig out of the ground here on the planet Earth.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


For now, I need you to run a full diagnostic and restore all systems.
Alright.
No.
Show me.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode One


Do we have engines and navigation? Yes.
What about weapons? Ship's weapons are down.
Then let's make that our next priority.
Alright.
No.
Show me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 13 June 2015