Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Scram, Newfie.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=pet-sematary

Springfield! Springfield!


Pet Sematary (1989)


Now what?
It's trying
to stop you.
Do you hear me?
It's trying
to stop you.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-whispers/collision-3079948/

tv.com


The Whispers Season 1 Episode 3

Collision

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 15, 2015 on ABC

AIRED: 6/15/15










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:45 PM Friday, January 08, 2010


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567044/

"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"

Ignition (2010)

Original Air Date: 5 January 2010 (Season 7, Episode 11)

Mark Harmon ... Special Agent Jethro Gibbs










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Stardust"

April 19, 1996

Episode 20 DVD:

00:28:42


1LT Cooper Hawkes: Colonel.

Colonel Klingman: Lieutenant.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: I was wondering if you could answer a few questions about a-all this.

Colonel Klingman: Telepresence has been around for quite some time. The Russians first used it in 1998 to explore Mars. Telepresence is an interactive computer graphics system which provides the operator with the illusion of being immersed in a simulated environment.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: My question isn't really about the system. It's about you.

Colonel Klingman: You got a problem with me?

1LT Cooper Hawkes: Yeah.

Colonel Klingman: Sit down.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: You won't be there. I mean, you yourself? You seem okay to me. You seem like you know what you're doin' with this stuff. But a machine - all this? It can't feel what we do out there. When we're under enemy attack and it just becomes one big hairy fur ball and you don't know up from down and your heart's pounding 'cause you're taking enemy fire from your 6:00 and 12:00 and you barely have time to think for yourself - somehow we all just know. We feel where each other are. And I'm there for them and they're for me.

Colonel Klingman: You're talking about situational awareness.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: Yeah! And I don't see how you can have it sitting on a closet on the Saratoga. Now, I'm not trying to rag on you but have you ever had your wingman - a good buddy - blown out of the sky then have to drive on while g-forces are tearing you out of your seat?

Colonel Klingman: I'm an engineer, Lieutenant.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: And then puke all over yourself when you came out of the roll?

Colonel Klingman: Yes, but not in an airplane.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: Have you ever been shot at?

Colonel Klingman: No. I've never been in a dogfight. But why must I have taken a life in order for you to trust me? This machine - these wires - will save millions of lives. This plan - my idea - is my part to bring everyone home soon. Safe. And I would think you could believe in and trust someone who's working to be able to spend a night with you back home rather than going out to look up your name on some war memorial wall. I believe in my plan. I believe in myself.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_26

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:26:09
- Katie?
- Hi, honey. I'm almost ready.

:26:12
- I just gotta punch out.
- Hi.

:26:15
I'm not able to go out
with you tonight. I'm sorry.

[ Kate: Fooey. ](DVD)



[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 January 2010 excerpt ends]










From 2/23/1947 ( the ISO founded ) To 10/9/1971 ( my biological brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) is 8994 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/1990 is 8994 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/friendship-among-equals.html ]


http://www.startrek.com/database_article/best-of-both-worlds-the-part-i

STAR TREK

Best of Both Worlds, The, Part I

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Episode: TNG 174 - Best of Both Worlds, The, Part I

Season 3 Ep. 26

Air Date: 06/18/1990










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/quotes

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes


Louis Creed: Today is thanksgiving day for cats.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098084/quotes

IMDb


Pet Sematary (1989)

Quotes


Gage: No Fair! No Fair, No Fair!










From 6/13/2005 To 10/31/2010 is 1966 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Is There a Doctor in the House" ) is 1966 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-walking-dead.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/days-gone-bye-1355050/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1

Days Gone Bye

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 31, 2010 on AMC

AIRED: Oct 31, 2010










I hate when I can't find what I know for certain I wrote somewhere before that I wanted now to reference here and then have to make a variance.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=flight

Springfield! Springfield!


Flight (2012)


I betrayed the public trust. I did.
That's how the judge explained it to me.
I had betrayed the public trust.
The FAA, they took away
my pilot's license.
And that's fair.
My chances
of ever flying again are slim to none.
And I accept that.
I've had a lot of time
to think about it, all of it.
I've been doing some writing.
I wrote letters to each of the families
that had lost loved ones.
Some of them were able
to hear my apology.
Some of them never will.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: -----Original Message-----

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov

Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: Santa Claus

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)

CC: OIG-NASA, OIG DOD




Dear Santa Claus,

In retrospect I understand if you feel slighted that I did not try sending this information to you first instead of these clowns and chumps that I have CC'd on this message.

I was under the wrong impression that I could count on them to faithfully serve the United States of America and I clearly understand now just how wrong I have been about their intentions to faithfully serve the citizens of the United States of America.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 June 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 16 June 2015