Tuesday, June 09, 2015

"But I hear those voices at night sometimes They justify my claim"




An extremely elaborate film about a very elaborate maze.

That seems predictable considering what I watched on television a few hours ago last night but the level of detail I was seeing makes that seem unlikely.

Unlikely that was a normal sleeping dream.

There was a point in an earlier sleeping dream where I seemed to dream a lot where I was crafting the blog post to write about the sleeping dream.

I have forgotten that sleeping dream though.

The parts I recall follow although I feel as though some of the details are slipping away from my mind and I feel almost a kind of desperation about trying to keep hold of those details. I desperately want to keep control of those details in my mind.

The first part I can now recall has something to do with the US Navy. I saw the "John Sheperd" character from "Stargate Atlantis" or I am seeing everything from the perspective of "John Sheperd". An admiral wants me to bring back an itinerary for him and there is a lot of detail about that as I am walking around the office.

I think the next scene has me back on the USS Wainwright and I am walking around the passageways. As happens sometimes in a sleeping dream about USN ship I an trying to figure if I can fit through an opening in the bulkhead that is only about 10% of the size I would need to get through safely.

I seem to be trying to get to a location on the ship where the rest of the crew is meeting. I am walking along the deck outside and then one point carefully along the water edge. I seem someone familiar. Then I am at a hatch.

I go inside to a place I've never seen on the ship. There is a cavernous deck with exercise equipment and other stuff. Looks more like shopping mall with a deck that is perhaps teak wood.

I am thinking about trying to find a way to get back there later.

Then I am walking again through the passageways and going through hatches and I open one hatch and walk through and there is a sailor on the other side who at first I think is an admiral but after closer examination of the device on his khaki shirt collar I see he is a master chief petty officer. I remember now that during those scenes I am wearing the uniform of a US Navy petty officer second class.

We exchange pleasantries and then he says "Keep up the good work."

I look down and think about how I have been carrying with me all that time what seems to be a plastic trash bag. The bag is actually a burn bag for the classified material contained within.

There are some other vague visualizations that I cannot describe.

The next sequence of sleeping dreams from just a short while ago that I can recall is about me riding in a car through city streets and that begins an extremely elaborate series of scenes and dialog that is fading from my mind.

I seem to be a passenger in a small car. A woman is driving.

The details are fading too much.

The next part I can visualize is that something becomes wrong with the woman.

At that part I specifically know the woman is Phoebe.

I see myself dragging her into the backseat because she might be unconscious and I need to get her back there so I can drive to find help for her.

I think vaguely she was talking to me after I got into the driver's seat.

The next part I remember clearly enough to describe is that we were now in a parking garage.

The car seems to be traveling backwards and I am highly frustrated because I cannot get the car to begin traveling forward and we keep traveling down to the lower levels of the parking garage and I am aware of the tires spinning as I am trying to get the car moving forward and up and out of the parking garage.

That doesn't happen though and we eventually reach a stopping point on one of the lower levels.

We are at the car and there is something I am planning about getting us out of there.

I don't who is the woman now with me.

There is something about a lot of electronic equipment that needs to be recharged and we are going to stay there for a while before trying to drive out of there.

I am looking around at the structure. I am pointing out details to the woman. I am looking up at the roof that is high above us. There is equipment mounted covering just about every surface.

I remember my dialog about how the structure was abandoned construction. Seems that construction progressed a lot but was never finished and was abandoned.

I see some other people walking through. Some of that is too vague to describe.

Also too vague is how the conflict started. One guy shoots a taser dart at me but I evade the dart much to his surprise.

The woman is the next target and I see the taser dart strike out on a straight line and hit her in the abdomen and as the voltage hits her I see her jinking around in a jig.

Then gunfire erupts from submachine guns.

I seem to be the only survivor and although I am standing stationary in the open on that ramp deck I am unscathed.

There might be more that happened but what I remember now is that I walked away from the dead bodies and started walking down farther into the parking garage.

And that is the recurring theme from there on.

I keep walking down stairs in building in what seems to be a maze.

I think the next scene I can recall is after I got out of the parking garage and I was in a building.

This is most frustrating because I really want to remember better these scenes.

Especially because of the dialog I had with the people I encountered and there was a lot of dialog with a lot of people and there was something complex about all that.

There was dialog by a person that explained something to me there after I had left the parking garage and was in the next place I remember.

The dialog has faded from my mind.

The part that seems most important of everything in that experience is that I saw myself walking around through the rooms of the building and I was trying to find a specific door.

I knew I found the right door because it was unlocked. I was aware of people sitting at a table in a restaurant and they were watching me but I was ignoring them.

I found an unlocked door on the second try and went through it.

That took me to more hallways and stairs leading down into the darkness.

Now that reminds me of the recent dialog.

The person was explaining to me what would happen, kind of rules to the maze and the frightening attributes I would encounter. Now I remember specifically: he told me that at the end I would see Rod Serling.

So I have left and seemed to have started moving through the hallways and going down stairs.

I pause at each entrance because the other side is always dark and I have no idea what's down there.

I continue moving though and the sights are beyond my ability to describe.

And so I can only guess that I am reaching points where I am completing sections of the maze.

I reach another point similar to the last one and there are people around and there is dialog that is lost now.

I remember standing at a bar and I think I order a Dr. Pepper soft drink.

I stand there and wait and and there is nothing on the counter. After what seems to be a long time I note the cola in a glass is on the shelf below the top surface. I take it from there without speaking to anyone behind the bar and take a drink from it.

I vaguely recall some dialog on this level in that room I had arrived at from the maze but that is now lost from my mind.

I think vaguely a person was describing to me the rules for the next section of maze.

I continue to the maze and the very first part as usual is frightening but I quickly continue forward.

Then there is something different.

I am in some kind of large room.

Then a large group of people enters the room behind me from the same entrance I came in and they are walking forward.

Nothing is scary about the room.

The people who entered are the staff.

There is dialog that has faded.

But the essence of the dialog is they have a new respect for me personally so they are not trying very hard now to frighten me.

They are the people who would work the maze or whatever it is I was about to walk into.

They let me go into the room first before they enter and that is because they don't care anymore about trying very hard to work against me.

Then I seem to be just sitting there in a chair. As though I am in a theatre and about to watch some kind of performance of some kind.

More spectators arrive and are sitting around me in that large room.

I seem to have been given a commemorative t-shirt. Maybe that was a towel, maybe both.

A woman comes up to me and asks how she can get one of those and there is some dialog and I think the sleeping dream ends there with someone on the staff explaining they have no more in stock.

Oh, and the woman who was with me earlier is aware, I have become aware somehow in my mind, of my progress and she is proud of, something. They weren't really killed by gunfire. That was all just part of the maze or game or whatever.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 09 June 2015