Thursday, June 18, 2015

"Because there'll be no safety in numbers"




http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/neil-young-i-make-my-music-for-people-not-for-candidates-20150617

RollingStone


Neil Young: 'I Make My Music for People, Not for Candidates'

In a long statement, Young decries Donald Trump's "Rockin' in the Free World" usage, the economics of politics and Monsanto's "disinformation campaign"

By Daniel Kreps June 17, 2015

One day after 2016 presidential candidate – and hardcore Neil Young fan – Donald Trump played "Rockin' in the Free World" to launch his campaign, the rocker has penned a long statement decrying the song's usage as well as the current economics of politics. Without mentioning Trump by name, Young acknowledged on Facebook that "a U.S. presidential candidate" rallied around the Freedom track "without my permission."










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=waterworld

Springfield! Springfield!


Waterworld (1995)


Answer me this, somebody
Why is that boat still firin'?
- What's that cousin's name?
- Chuck
- Hey, Chuck!
- [ Smoker Leader ]
He's pulling him right into us
Maybe he doesn't answer to "Chuck "










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1506/16/lvab.02.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


LEGAL VIEW WITH ASHLEIGH BANFIELD

Donald Trump Throws His Hat In The Ring For The 2016 Election; Tropical Storm Bill Slams The Texas Gulf Coast; Third Suspect Charged In Terror Attack At Mohammed Cartoon Contest; Sledgehammer Could Serve As Key Piece Of Evidence In McStay Family Murder Trial. Aired 12:30-1p ET

Aired June 16, 2015 - 12:30 ET


(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

[12:33:13] DONALD TRUMP, (R) PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, CNN HOST: And with that the list of presidential wannabe's is a little bit longer this morning. As you just heard him say it from the horses mouth Donald Trump announcing last hour, he's in the horse race, in the 2016 race.










http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1506/17/cnr.05.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS

CNN NEWSROOM

Agent Attacked in ISIS Investigation; Attracted to Killers; Dolezal Compared to Jenner; 10-Year-Old Stumps for Trump. Aired 2- 2:30p ET

Aired June 17, 2015 - 14:00 ET


[14:00:00] ANNOUNCER: This is CNN breaking news.

BROOKE BALDWIN, CNN ANCHOR: All right, here we go. Top of the hour. Breaking news here on CNN. I'm Brooke Baldwin.


[14:10:09] Plus, Trump on the stump. A 10-year-old kid introduces The Donald to Iowa voters. He joins me live to tell us why he is such a fan. And -- look at those glasses.










http://www.azlyrics.com/y/young.html

AZ

NEIL YOUNG

album: "Harvest" (1972)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/oldman.html

AZ


NEIL YOUNG

"Old Man"

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life,
Twenty four
and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two.

Love lost, such a cost,
Give me things
that don't get lost.
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Lullabies, look in your eyes,
Run around the same old town.
Doesn't mean that much to me
To mean that much to you.

I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life
I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me
the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true.

Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dead-zone-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Zone, The (1983)


Although you've been
exercised regularly,
the ligaments have shortened a little
during the coma.
Am I gonna have to live in a wheelchair?
Not permanently.
And not for very long. Not if I can help it.
I won't deceive you, John.
Your therapy will be long and painful.
But you will walk.










From 12/14/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan circa 1972 the United States Navy Commander was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 4/17/1994 is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 10/9/1971 ( my biological brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) To 4/17/1994 is 8226 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/1988 ( Kim Philby dead ) is 8226 days



From 7/12/1943 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Statement on Signing a Bill Suspending the Crop Insurance Program ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 10393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1994 is 10393 days



From 6/2/1978 ( premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 4/17/1994 is 5798 days

5798 = 2899 + 2899

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/10/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Letter to Spiro T. Agnew About His Decision to Resign as Vice President ) is 2899 days



From 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 4/17/1994 is 6661 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/28/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Radio Address to the Nation on the Space Program ) is 6661 days



From 10/1/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 10393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1994 is 10393 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 4/17/1994 is 844 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1968 ( the Tet Offensive is halted ) is 844 days





http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1981/sperry-facts.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize


The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1981

Roger W. Sperry, David H. Hubel, Torsten N. Wiesel


Roger W. Sperry


Born: 20 August 1913, Hartford, CT, USA

Died: 17 April 1994, Pasadena, CA, USA

Affiliation at the time of the award: California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Pasadena, CA, USA

Prize motivation: "for his discoveries concerning the functional specialization of the cerebral hemispheres"

Field: neurophysiology



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49990

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks on Bosnia and an Exchange With Reporters in Newport News, Virginia

April 17, 1994

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I've received a number of reports today on the situation in Bosnia. I've also been in touch today with President Yeltsin.

We don't have any definitive reports on the status of Gorazde, but I can tell you that there has been some progress in the negotiations between the United Nations and the Serbs. Mr. Akashi has been working on it, Ambassador Redman and Mr. Churkin, and they may have something to announce shortly.

I also—I don't know that this has been made public or not, but the Serbs released 16 Canadian soldiers, and we're working on the release of the other UNPROFOR forces today. So the situation is still tense around Gorazde. There is still some degree of uncertainty there, but there has been, as of my latest report, which was just about 10 minutes ago, some progress in the negotiations between the U.N. and the Serbs on getting back to the negotiations and reducing the tensions.

Q. What's the U.S. role been?










1978 film "Capricorn One" DVD video:

00:06:25


Horace: Gentleman, we're ready to close the hatch.

Brubaker: Anybody want to get out this is your last chance.

Willis: Hey, Horace, is Mars the red one or the green one, I forgot.

Horace: Four billion dollars to put crazy people into space.

Walker: Keeps us off the streets.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

AIRED: 11/2/03



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s15e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Treehouse of Horror XIV


Check it out! I finally found a dead guy's clothes that fit me!










http://www.online-literature.com/dickens/christmascarol/4/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network » Charles Dickens » A Christmas Carol » Stave 4


Stave 4


The finger pointed from the grave to him, and back again.

`No, Spirit. Oh no, no.'

The finger still was there.

`Spirit.' he cried, tight clutching at its robe,' hear me. I am not the man I was. I will not be the man I must have been but for this intercourse. Why show me this, if I am past all hope.'

For the first time the hand appeared to shake.

`Good Spirit,' he pursued, as down upon the ground he fell before it:' Your nature intercedes for me, and pities me. Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life.'

The kind hand trembled.

`I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone.'



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 June 2015