Sunday, June 07, 2015

Freaked Out "HCF" Sunday




The dream I woke from seems important to note.

The beginning is too vague now to verbalize in my mind.

There is something about me being in Paris France.

I became associated with a group of people, probably American such as myself.

I think we were secretive about our presence.

We were riding around in a passenger van type of automobile.

The first part I remember best is riding in that van and we were observing the behavior of the people on the streets of Paris.

One of the people in the front seat said that an asteroid - a "Soviet asteroid" - had crashed into the urban center of Paris.

Between tall buildings still standing I caught a glimpse of the edge of the impact crater.

Then we had stopped and were parked a distance away and were standing outside on the ground looking around.

Other stuff I can't verbalize.

Then I saw them.

The grim survivors of the blast.

They surged onto us.

Three attractive women jumped into the van and were seductively sitting among and I didn't even attempt to stop them from getting in.

I was aware in the dream of our secretive role and that security was a concern.

There was some concern about a woman who would, a vague sense, hold us accountable about having unauthorized personnel in the van.

One of the women is holding a handheld computer device and quickly breaks through the security system that apparently we are connected to.

I recall they work for the American consulate. Then the conversation establishes they actually are employed by the Chinese. They work at the American consulate in some Chinese country but are Chinese employees who are American.

The last part doesn't make much sense after being awake for a while because we were still France.

The last part I recall is kind of vague now.

I recall a helicopter flying over and that reminds me of the many other sleeping dreams I had last night and that I now do not recall.

I saw trucks passing by on the street and we seemed to still be in France. They seemed to be 2.5 ton US Army trucks. But they were manned by civilians and there seemed to be now a setting from the 2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" in that we seemed to just be collecting supplies. One of the trucks seems to be carrying furniture. A person in the back of the truck threw a Snickers candy bar at me as I stood on the side of the road still a part of that group from the van and our new passengers.

Those of you following along at home know how I have discovered evidence conclusive that my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later while awake and usually later that same day.

My world is a lot smaller now and usually those observations - as a source of something I have absolutely no control over - are of television programs I watch.

The prescient sleeping dreams about re-broadcast episodes are most convincing however the new broadcasts are convincing equally too because there are plot elements that are the fabric of the episode and that I was never aware of before actually watching the episode and after having my prescient sleeping dream.

Tonight I anticipate watching on AMC cable television the new episode of their television series "Halt and Catch Fire."

Also, I was thinking while trying to fall asleep last night. I have recorded so much incredible information here on conventional topics and those reports are actively ignored.

Ignored by all you.

CNN and CBS national news television are obviously echoing some of the stuff I write about but that will never be enough. That is never going to be enough.

And I was thinking last night: I am trying to rationalize with people who lose no sleep on the mass destruction they caused in the world and the 6 trillion dollars United States they wasted and they will do it again with no accountability.

Those are the people I am laboring here to rationalize with. I wake up everyday and spend more than half of the 24 hour day laboring at my computer thinking today will be the day I finally get through to those moronic idiotic imbeciles.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:45 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 07 June 2015