Saturday, June 13, 2015

"The reality is your parents have lived too long in the old world."




http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/E._Pluribus_Wiggum

Simpsons Wiki


E. Pluribus Wiggum

"E. Pluribus Wiggum" is the tenth episode of Season 19. It aired on January 6, 2008.


Carl says "I could really go for some kind of military dictator, like Juan PerĂ³n. When he 'disappeared' you, you stayed 'disappeared'!".










From 6/13/2005 To 9/17/2014 is 3383 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1975 ( the Marburg outbreak index patient case ) is 3383 days



From 10/7/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man With the Power" ) To 9/17/2014 is 18608 days

18608 = 9304 + 9304

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1991 ( premiere US TV series "My Life and Times" ) is 9304 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/17/2014 is 8586 days

8586 = 4293 + 4293

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/4/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - Undocumented Aliens Message to the Congress ) is 4293 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=107530

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

674 - Remarks at the Congressional Picnic

September 17, 2014

Hello, everybody! It is a perfect night for a picnic. I'm thrilled that everybody is here. I took off my tie; I noticed some of you didn't get the memo. [Laughter] But I know that a lot of you are coming straight from work. I'm not going to make a long speech. I want to shake as many hands as possible.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Hammond


Darrell Hammond

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Hammond has made more SNL appearances than any other cast member and has impersonated more than 107 celebrities, with Bill Clinton as his most frequent impression.


More recently, in May 2015, he began portraying Colonel Sanders in television commercials for Kentucky Fried Chicken.










http://www.azlyrics.com/j/johnson.html

AZ

JACK JOHNSON

album: "On And On" (2003)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jackjohnson/taylor.html

AZ

JACK JOHNSON

"Taylor"


She's such a tough enchilada
filled up with nada
givin' what you gotta give to get a dollar bill
she used to be a limber chick
time's a been tickin'
now she's finger licking to the man
with the money in his pocket
flying in his rocket
only stoppin by on his way to a better world
if Taylor finds a better world
Taylor's gonna run away



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 13 June 2015