Thursday, June 04, 2015

The Dead Zone




From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 8/1/2013 is 5477 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Columbia, South Carolina Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session at a Town Meeting ) is 5477 days



From 11/7/1962 ( Richard Nixon proclaims "you don't have Nixon to kick around anymore" ) To 8/1/2013 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 8/1/2013 is 8174 days

8174 = 4087 + 4087

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/10/1977 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks Upon Presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom ) is 4087 days



[ See also: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:11 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 27 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/executive-order-13650-improving.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=103954

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

547 - Executive Order 13650 - Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security

August 1, 2013

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Purpose. Chemicals, and the facilities where they are manufactured, stored, distributed, and used, are essential to today's economy. Past and recent tragedies have reminded us, however, that the handling and storage of chemicals are not without risk.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:00 PM Friday, June 24, 2011


I started thinking specifically about me being on that roof because of a flood and then I read the other stuff I noted before it. I find that compelling because I was only looking for the part I wrote about imagining having to climb on that roof and I started thinking about that part after I scanned a headline about an asteroid that is supposed to fly near the planet Earth in the next few days. So thinking about that and "Bracing for close encounter with asteroid" and before I found these details in my journal that I was looking for, I started thinking that the delivery mechanism for the zombie plague is an asteroid. Or at least, I was thinking as I told people in the past after I make my pending time travel jump, that was the story in the newspapers. All the news media reports that the zombie apocalypse started because of an asteroid that hit the Pacific Ocean about thirty miles west of the coast of Washington State. As I imagined it, I saw the water from the tsunami approach my location but it stopped short of where I live. I thought further about how if I had stayed in downtown Seattle, and instead of moving, then the tsunami would have got me too. I also today, during the course of my pursuit of this line thought, discovered another compelling detail about where I live compared to Queen Anne hill. So as I told them after I make my pending time travel jump, I saw the zombies appear. They came out of the tsunami waters. The people who were killed by the tsunami became zombies. People in cemeteries that were flooded also converted to zombies and rose from the gravesites and began feasting on live human beings. The catastrophe was - will be - a lot more grotesque that what you see on television and movies. The zombies are fast and they do more than just take a quick bite. Maybe this what happens first. They need to convert as many humans as possible very quickly so the zombies on the leading edge of the zombie blitzkrieg will only take a quick bite out of a human and then move on to convert as many as possible. The plague does quickly consume the state of Washington so that makes sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


26 – Impressions


"Warning, warning," called the troop commander. "Enemy choppers approaching from the north."

Ten Mi-24 Hinds arrived late, but they made up for it by killing a pair of tanks in less than a minute. German Phantom jets then appeared, engaging, them with air-to-air missiles and cannon in a wild melee that suddenly included surface-to-air missiles also. The sky was crisscrossed with smoke trails, and suddenly there were no aircraft in view.

"It's bogging down," Alekseyev said. He'd just learned one important lesson: attack helicopters cannot hope to survive in the face of enemy fighters. Just when he thought the Mi-24s would make a decisive difference, they'd been forced away by the appearance of the German fighters.







http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


26 – Impressions


Whang! A shot glanced off the turret's face.

"Tank, three o'clock, close in-"

The gunner turned his yoke controls and nothing happened. Immediately he reached for the manual traverse. Mackall engaged the target with his machine gun, bouncing bullets off the advancing T-80 that had come out of nowhere. The gunner cranked frantically at the handle as another round crashed into their armor. The driver aided him, turning the vehicle and praying that they could return the fire.

The computer was out, damaged by the shock of the first hit. The T-80 was less than a thousand meters away when the gunner settled on it. He fired a HEAT round, and it missed. The loader slammed another home in the breech. The gunner worked his controls and fired again. Hit.

"There's more behind that one," the gunner warned.

"Buffalo Six, this is three-one, bad guys coming in from our flank. We need help here," Mackall called; then to the driver: "Left track and back up fast!"

The driver needed no encouragement. He cringed, looking out his tiny viewing prisms, and rocked the throttle handle all the way back. The tank raced backward and left as the gunner tried to lock onto another target-but the automatic stabilization was also out. They had to sit still to fire accurately, and it was death to sit still.

Another Thunderbolt came in low, dropping cluster munitions on the Russian formation. Two more Soviet tanks were stopped, but the fighter went away trailing smoke. Artillery fire joined in to stop the Soviet maneuver.

"For Christ's sake, stop so I can shoot one of the fuckers!" the gunner screamed.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 04 June 2015