Friday, June 05, 2015

Rakshasa




I was walking through the grocery store a short while ago and I suddenly had a flash of part of a sleeping dream when I was last asleep today.

I was asleep and dreaming that I suddenly realized I was late for an appointment. That part I remember clearly. What is vague is the sense that I was supposed to be at an observatory. I was supposed to be there at 7 AM on the 14th to repair something, possibly the telescope.

I can still visualize details but I cannot verbalize those visualizations. There was a woman waiting there and I am left with the sense I was going to be in trouble, or some kind of unpleasantness, because I was late. In the dream I have vague sense I still didn't know when I was going to get over there and show up as I was supposed to.

Another vague sense is a vague visualization, as happens sometimes, of me walking through a door and out of a building and into the sunlight outside.

As those of you following along at home know now I have discovered conclusive evidence that my sleeping dreams are often prescient of observations I will make later and often those observations are later that same day.

I don't know what could be the possible source for that sleeping dream today.

My world is drastically smaller now. The extent of my travel is at best just about a mile away to the north from where I live.

So usually and most often those observations that I make and are prescient are observations I make while watching television.

And so I don't know what that potential observation could be. There's nothing interesting I know of on television tonight. There are re-broadcasts, I guess without checking the listings, but I don't really feel like watching television, although as I wrote before the prescient observations of re-broadcasts are the most convincing.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 05 June 2015