Sunday, June 28, 2015

"Company business"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:54 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: "So You Want to Be a Plumber"

I think for the first time I saw Prince Charles in a dream I had this morning. That was the dream I had just before getting out of bed and going to sit at my desk.

I write about it here now because I wonder if that dream was prescient about something I will observe later this evening her in Pacific Time.

In the dream I walked up to a receptionist and I have forgotten some details but I think she asked me to show her my I.D. I do recall that I did show her my driver’s license and then I put it back into the pocket of the jeans I was wearing. Then I went up to a door a few feet away, I think she directed me there, and then I was trying to open the door but I was carrying around a lot of stuff and I think I was struggling with getting it open. I did open it and walked in a woman was standing there looking at me apparently walking over to open the door. Then I walked into the room towards the conference table and I caught a glimpse of Charles the Prince of Wales sitting at the table farthest away from me and that detail was crystal clear. There were two men sitting closest to me on that side of the table and the woman was on the other side of the table. I walked in to sit down at the end of the table that was closest. There seemed to be a projection screen on the far wall and the room was kind of dark. I never focused on Prince Charles again after that first time but I was aware of him in the dream. One guy was talking to me and I was standing there trying to get a pair of headphones untangled from my jacket. I remember hearing a partial comment from someone “that explains the clothes.” I thought of how the headphones reminded me of “Marty McFly” after he traveled backwards in time the first time. One of the guys was making a comment about me being a pilot and I recall he said something about how “that would be enormous.” I seem to recall that I interrupted him about that point and stated that I was not a pilot. There are other details I think I have forgotten. I just wanted to transmit it across the wire because I wonder if it is prescient and I have no idea *why* I possibly have prescient dreams in the first place.

The photos are date-stamped yesterday but were posted today. I have started again checking every day.










http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx


The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Nov12/ln%20nov12%20rvp2.jpg


The Queen meets Ashleigh Butler and her performing dog Pudsey after the Royal Variety Performance at the Royal Albert Hall in London, 19 November 2012.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000158660000&sid=15295&sn=MPLEX&st=201506280310&cn=149

excite tv


The Secret of My Success (1987)

149 MPLEX: Sunday, June 28 3:10 AM [ 3 AM Sunday 28 June 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

1987, PG-13, **1/2, 01:50, Color, English, United States,

A would-be yuppie (Michael J. Fox) from Kansas sorts mail in Manhattan but pretends to be a corporate executive.

Cast: Michael J. Fox, Helen Slater










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-secret-of-my-succes

Springfield! Springfield!


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)


- I need a job, Uncle Howard.
- Around here, I'm Mr. Prescott.
Do you have any idea
what we do here?
Yes, sir.
Pemrose is a multinational conglomerate
with 27 different divisions.
Products ranging from dog food
to guided missile systems.










From 2/24/1960 ( the first successful full range flight test of the United States Titan missile ) To 7/29/1981 ( the wedding ceremony for Diana Spencer and my biological paternal uncle Prince Charles ) is 7826 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/7/1987 is 7826 days



From 12/19/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the E-3 Seaman United States Navy I reported aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 and departing February 1986 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess my 1st United States Navy fleet assignment ) To 4/7/1987 is 839 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/1968 ( premiere US TV series "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" ) is 839 days



From 5/23/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Bard" ) To 10/25/1984 ( from my official United States Navy documents: "You received CO's NJP for this offense" ) is 7826 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/7/1987 is 7826 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093936/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)

Release Info

USA 7 April 1987 (Los Angeles, California) (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=thirteenth-floor-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Thirteenth Floor, The (1999)


You think I don't know what's going on?
I need to talk to him again.
You read the letter.
I need to know what's in it.
Everything.
When I read it,
I thought it was a gag.
The world's a sham.
Fat chance.
But I'm not stupid, Mr.Hall.
I watched you and Ferguson
do the old switcheroo.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=thirteenth-floor-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Thirteenth Floor, The (1999)


[ Douglas Hall: ] Why would Fuller write about... ...the limitations of the simulation? I know them.

[ Jason Whitney: ] I'm asking the questions!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-secret-of-my-succes

Springfield! Springfield!


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)


I realize you're
busy down there...
but I'm typing my own letters
and answering my own calls...
and it's getting
to be a pain.
Empty?
Well, I've been here a week,
got my name on the door...
got a desk full of supplies and got
a geranium on my window ledge.
What I don't have
is a secretary.
Okay, I'll tell you what.
I'll have Personnel send a boy up from
the mail room with the requisitions.
Just send me my secretary, okay?
Thank you very much.
Got a memo here. Big cheese in 4319
wants his new secretary pronto.
I got a memo here that's
burning up my fingers.
New suit in 4319 wants his personalized
memos and stationery immediately.
- This guy is hot.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-secret-of-my-succes

Springfield! Springfield!


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)


I'm Jean,
your secretary.
I'm not wearing anything.
I see that.
It was warm.
Seems cooler now.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093936/quotes

IMDb


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)

Quotes


Brantley Foster: Can I make a personal observation?

Vera Prescott: Um, anything but the thighs.

Brantley Foster: You know, somebody sold you a bill of goods and convinced you you had to be 21 forever. That's bullshit. I think you're terrific; I think the only thing wrong with you is your husband is a jerk. You're beautiful, you're intelligent, you're sensuous...

Vera Prescott: Say that again!

Brantley Foster: Which part?

Vera Prescott: All of it!

[sounds of car]

Vera Prescott: Oh, no.

Brantley Foster: What, what is it?

Vera Prescott: It's the jerk.

[Brantley rushes to the window]

Vera Prescott: My husband.

Brantley Foster: My uncle!

Vera Prescott: Your what?

Brantley Foster: Oh God, that makes you...

Vera Prescott: Auntie Vera?

Brantley Foster: Oh! God!

[Vera laughs]

Brantley Foster: Oh God, oh God, oh God! What's my mother going to say? I've disgraced my whole family!

Vera Prescott: Oh, the hell you did!










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 4/7/1987 ( premiere US film "The Secret of My Succe$s" ) is 22266 days

22266 = 11133 + 11133

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/26/1996 is 11133 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/01/microsoft-bill-gates-known-active_29.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19960429&slug=2326562


The Seattle Times Search


Monday, April 29, 1996

Baby Girl Born To Gates, Wife -- She's Jennifer Katherine

AP

BELLEVUE - Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has a new title: father.

His wife, Melinda French Gates, gave birth Friday night to an 8-pound, 6-ounce girl at Overlake Hospital Medical Center. Mother and infant were reported doing well.

They named the baby Jennifer










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093936/quotes

IMDb


The Secret of My Succe$s (1987)

Quotes


Brantley Foster: Please God, help me get out of this. I swear I'll go all over the world telling people not to screw the boss's wife.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP017417270015&s=201506282000&sid=61340&sn=TNTPHD&st=201506282100&cn=662

excite tv


The Last Ship (New)

662 TNTPHD: Sunday, June 28 9:00 PM [ Sunday 9:00 PM 28 June 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Action

It's Not a Rumor

Nathan James returns home to Norfolk on a mission to produce and distribute the cure; Chandler sends his crew in search of their own friends and loved ones.

Cast: Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin, Travis Van Winkle, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Sam Spruell, Marissa Neitling Executive Producer(s): Michael Bay

Original Air Date: Jun 28, 2015










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP018631990017&s=201506282000&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201506282200&cn=697

excite tv


Halt and Catch Fire (New)

697 AMCPHD: Sunday, June 28 10:00 PM [ Sunday 10:00 PM 28 June 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama

Infiltrator

Cameron and Joe cross paths, sending Cameron into a tailspin; Gordon searches for connection as he absorbs difficult news.

Cast: Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishý, Toby Huss, Aleksa Palladino Executive Producer(s): Jonathan Lisco, Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein

Original Air Date: Jun 28, 2015










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4217412/releaseinfo

IMDb


Humans (TV Series)

Episode #1.1 (2015)

Release Info

UK 14 June 2015
USA 28 June 2015

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4217412/

IMDb


Humans: Season 1, Episode 1

Episode #1.1 (28 Jun. 2015)

TV Episode

Release Date: 28 June 2015 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/wayward-pines/choices-3080722/

tv.com


Wayward Pines Season 1 Episode 6

Choices

Airs Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 25, 2015 on FOX

AIRED: 6/25/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=wayward-pines-2015&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


Wayward Pines

Choices


You don't have enough people, do you? Megan, it takes time for people to understand You've shown them where to look.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:48 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 June 2015