Wednesday, June 10, 2015

"common charity that leads to ultimate truth"





























10k_DSC00139.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 3:56 PM
"Stargate: Universe" is using a logo series of:

Break On Through

To The Other Side

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 3:57 PM
That was interesting especially because of the possible reference to Jim Morrison in the last new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles."

There was also some dialog, I think in that episode about being "on a mission without a Mission Control" which suggests to me there is a group that is collaborating to introduce certain literary concepts that I own and for my personal benefit.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 4:00 PM
There is some other factor to all this that constrains just how much benefit they can give me.

For instance, if some super-intelligent alien race wanted to prove that they can give me the power of flight similar to the power of flight of "Superman" then that race do that and humans would be convinced.

But our work is subtler. I think it is all about subtlety. We are trying to distinquish something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


JAMES: Well, how else was I supposed to get you out of there?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:20 PM
the medic tells "Colonel Young" that he would need an MRI and a qualified doctor to read it in the dialog about his head wound and the paralysis in his legs and that reminds me of the doctor at the VA talking to me about the results from the catscan when I was inpatient at the VA. I later mentioned what I thought was something wrong with the top of my skull to the psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever he was and he seemed to look it over but he never gave me any useful information about it.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910091600&cn=676

Stargate Universe (Repeat)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 9 4:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 7:00 PM
Weeks ago, my line of thought shifted to the line of thought that I would only need to reach out and touch the portal in the last seconds before it disappeared because I began thinking that if I jumped up and stepped into the range or whatever of the portal at the last second and I was only partially within range of the portal then part of my body would be cut off. So I started thinking that I would only need to touch the portal before the final second elapsed. The ending of this episode reminds me a lot of that train of thought.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820002&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910091800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 9 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

When the air supply fails aboard the ship, the team searches a planet for a mineral that can help.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 09, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:36 AM
"Stargate Universe" might be presenting literal, or mostly literal clues for me similar to how I was feeling about the recent "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

So there is the "Ascension."

My consciousness will be converted into energy and I will exist in that form until a certain point.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:38 AM
I don't know what kind of control I have over it though.

I must be locked out from gaining access to that capability.

That would make sense considering the circumstances and that I seem to be here for a purpose and I cannot leave until I fulfill that purpose.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:42 AM
Well, I seem to possess some of these qualities. My purpose, since I have got into pretty lousy physical condition, must be limited simply to what I am doing now. Something about 'persuasion.' As I noted earlier, if the super-intelligent alien race wanted to convince people that they could give me the power of "Superman" flight then that would be decidely compelling and convincing. Those same aliens could simply show up in 15-mile wide alien hover-ship and linger over every metropolitan city in the world and that would also be quite complelling and convincing. But that does not seem to be the objective. There is something more subtle about it all. Maybe that is what I am doing now. I am communicating their word to my people - who are convinced - so they can help me to fulfill the purpose that I, and we, are here for.

There is a reason that I am making this effort to communicate with the world. I am the one translating everything I find translatable






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology_of_Stargate

Mythology of Stargate


Ascension

"Ascension (Stargate)" redirects here. For the SG-1 season 5 episode, see Ascension (Stargate SG-1).

Ascension is a process by which sufficiently-evolved sentient beings may shed their physical bodies and live eternally as pure energy on a higher plane of existence full of knowledge and power. It is a mental, spiritual or evolutionary enlightenment that can arise as the direct result of achieving a certain level of wisdom and self-knowledge. Ascension was once employed by the Ancients as a means to avoid a number of issues threatening their species with extinction, but it is sought by major powers on Earth and other races like the Jaffa later. The concept is introduced in the SG-1 season 3 episode "Maternal Instinct", and becomes a central theme of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Ascension can happen in one of two ways: evolutionarily or spiritually. Ascension can occur when a human evolves the ability to use approximately 90% of their brain capacity. The Ancients who Ascended naturally reached this point without the aid of technology. They however, developed the DNA Resequencer, a device capable of making humans so advanced that they could perform telepathy, telekinesis, superhuman senses, speed, and strength, precognition, perfect health, the ability to self heal rapidly, the power to heal by touch, and the ability to use many parts of their mind and fully focus on something. Spiritual Ascension can occur through meditation when one is pure of spirit and in the search for enlightenment, has a fully opened mind, and has shed one's fears and attachment to the mortal world. In the process of Ascension through meditation, many beings obtain the same supernatural abilities that users of the DNA Resequencer receive.

An Ancients' main rule is non-interference in mortal affairs. If broken, this rule may result in forceful de-Ascension or other punishment by the other ascended beings. The Ori, on the other hand, seek to increase their power by any means, including destroying their once brothers, the Ancients, in a crusade against the Milky Way Galaxy. The power of an Ascended being can be negated through the Sangraal, a device that the Ancient Merlin gave up his life to create to battle the Ori.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:54 AM
I had a dream the other night that would suggest I was walking through solid object, although I do not recall if I actually did in the dream. The wall in that apartment had become some kind of transparent. I wrote about that dream and I wrote about how it seemed that I was flying on the so-called "Stargazer" L-1011 just before it crashed and I was sitting in a seat behind the pilot, which was actually me. I wrote about some other scenes in the dream and then flying over a stop sign in a road, which was a T-junction and of how we flew over the section of road that ended at the T-junction and that reminded me of that lyric about missing the sign which led to a turn for the worse. The pilot turned his head back towards me although he did not turn around far enough to look at me and he said something about how that sign had my name on it. It was after we flew past the stop sign and over that perpendicular road at the T-junction that the ground dropped off sharply below our flight path and then I found myself clinging to the top of a snow-covered mountain and I was looking at the details off a window where I was going to crawl through and out of the cold. I wrote about how from there, after some vague interaction with the people in that office or auto parts store through the window, I rode some kind of shuttle bus to a hotel and there was some further vague interactions and I do not think I actually checked into the hotel. I cannot remember what happened after that. I think it was well before all this, possibly during a sequence on the L-1011 and before I started about here, that I saw the transparent wall in my room at the Vermont.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1_(season_5)

Stargate SG-1 (season 5)


91 503 "Ascension"

July 13, 2001 (Showtime)

After returning from Velona (P3X-636), a planet full of ruins, Carter is visited by a mysterious young man named Orlin who can walk through solid objects. But everyone believes that she is seeing things. It later turns out that the Ancients destroyed Velona and left Orlin behind as punishment after he had provided the Velonans with an advanced weapon in their fight against the Goa'uld.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 2:04 AM
I always find myself lingering on the detail about the vegation that was covered by the snow that I was clinging to at the top of that mountain. I don't know why that seems important. I have seen it before but I don't know what it is called and I don't think it is vegatation that would exist on a high-altitude mountaintop so it is probably just some kind of detail that is important in its own right.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 2:15 AM
Crumbly.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_(Stargate_Universe)

Air (Stargate Universe)

Air" is the three-part opening episode of the military science fiction television series Stargate Universe.


Part 3

On the desert planet, the search begins for a suitable source of calcite to filter the air on Destiny. The sand itself does not have a high enough concentration to be useful, so the team starts looking for a dry lake bed, which should have heavy deposits of limestone. The group splits into two: Rush, Greer, and Scott form one group, while Wallace leads the remainder in a different direction. After several failed tests, those in Wallace's group give up on the search, instead intending to try out the Stargate addresses the Destiny rejected. When Wallace informs the others, Scott sends Rush and Greer back to stop them while he continues searching. They make it back in time to stop the member carrying the dialing remote, but two others are lost.

On the ship, Chloe and Young use the communication stones to contact Earth, allowing Chloe to inform her mother of her situation and Senator Armstrong's death. Young, meanwhile, is encouraged by O'Neill to repair the ship; in spite of his protests that their expedition is not cut out for it, O'Neill insists that no one really is ready for their kind of work.

In his search for the lime, Scott discovers a strange, swirling cloud of dust which absorbs moisture. He follows it until he collapses in front of the lake bed they were searching for. The cloud moves up to him and condenses into water. Realizing what he's found, Scott shovels as much of the lime as possible into his bag and makes his way to the Gate. Greer, having set out to look for him, finds him along the way and helps carry the lime. The team returns with the lime successfully, which is used to repair the CO2 scrubbers. As everyone starts to breathe easier, a ship detaches itself from the Destiny.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt ends]
























http://m.spokesman.com/galleries/2010/feb/19/public-art-spokane-coeur-dalene/


The Rotary Fountain in Spokane’s Riverfront Park was sculpted by Harold Balazs and dedicated Sept. 1, 2005. Its 150 jets spray water 35 feet high during the warmer months.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/201.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

INTERVENTION

EPISODE NUMBER - 201

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.28.10


JOHANSEN: Where did all this stuff come from? There's no way you could have made it all.

CAINE: You got that right. We were still working on lean-tos with dirt floors, and the winter was coming. Frankly, I was getting a bit worried. And then one day, on a scout, we found 'em. Half a dozen just like this scattered over the valley.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/205.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

CLOVERDALE

EPISODE NUMBER - 205

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.26.10


CLOVERDALE. Matt leads the others into the family house. He looks around the kitchen appreciatively as he passes through.

MATT: Wow. Oh, this hasn't changed one bit!

(Grinning, he continues into the sitting room. Eli follows him, camera raised to his shoulder as he films.)

ELI: Matt is clearly moved seeing the old homestead again.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


DESTINY. Telford sits on the side of a bed as Johansen gives him an injection. She puts a dressing over it and gets him to bend his elbow.

JOHANSEN: Just hold that there.

TELFORD: Thank you.

(He tries to stand up but can't. He shakes his head as Johansen turns and looks at him.)

TELFORD: What did you ...










From 7/31/1917 ( the Battle of Passchendaele during World War 1 begins ) To 6/13/2005 is 32094 days

32094 = 16047 + 16047

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/9/2009 is 16047 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/9/2009 is 5407 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/22/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Message to the House of Representatives Returning H.R. 7102 Without Approval ) is 5407 days



From 4/1/1988 ( premiere US film "The Seventh Sign" ) To 10/9/2009 is 7861 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1987 ( Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 5653 - Just Say No to Drugs Week, 1987 ) is 7861 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 10/9/2009 is 13803 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/2003 ( premiere US TV series "I Love the 70s" ) is 13803 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/air-3-1246163/

tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 1 Episode 3

Air (3)

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 09, 2009 on Syfy

AIRED: Oct 09, 2009










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Ledwidge


Francis Ledwidge

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Francis Edward Ledwidge (19 August 1887 – 31 July 1917) was an Irish war poet from County Meath. Sometimes known as the "poet of the blackbirds", he was killed in action at the Battle of Passchendaele during World War I.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedd_Wyn


Hedd Wyn

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hedd Wyn (born Ellis Humphrey Evans, 13 January 1887 – 31 July 1917) was a Welsh language poet who was killed during the Battle of Passchendaele in World War I. He was posthumously awarded the bard's chair at the 1917 National Eisteddfod. Evans, who had been awarded several chairs for his poetry, was inspired to take the bardic name Hedd Wyn (Welsh: blessed peace) from the way sunlight penetrated the mist in the Meirionydd valleys.

His style, which was influenced by romantic poetry, was dominated by themes of nature and religion. He also wrote several war poems following the outbreak of war on the Western Front.





http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/654256/Battles-of-Ypres

Encyclopædia Britannica


Battles of Ypres

Battles of Ypres, Three costly battles in World War I in western Flanders. In the first battle (Oct. 12–Nov. 11, 1914), the Germans were stopped on their march to the sea, but the Allied forces were then surrounded on three sides. The second battle (April 22–May 25, 1915) marked the Germans’ first use of poison gas as a weapon. In the third and longest battle (July 31–Nov. 6, 1917), also called the Battle of Passchendaele, the British were initially successful in breaking through the left wing of the German lines. The seasonal rains soon turned the Flanders countryside into an impassable swamp, but Gen. Douglas Haig persisted in his offensive. On November 6 Haig’s troops, including the Canadian Corps, occupied the ruins of Passchendaele, barely five miles from the start of the offensive. Total Allied and German casualties exceeded 850,000, including the deaths of 325,000 British soldiers.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=44927

The American Presidency Project

Jimmy Carter

XXXIX President of the United States: 1977 - 1981

Message to the House of Representatives Returning H.R. 7102 Without Approval

August 22, 1980

To the House of Representatives:

I am returning without my signature H.R. 7102, the Veterans Administration Health Care Amendments of 1980, because this bill would provide $80 million a year to Veterans Administration ("VA") physicians in unwarranted salary bonuses rather than target that amount on veterans themselves.

As President, I have worked with the VA to ensure that the health care provided to our veterans is the finest in the world. Toward that goal, during the last three years, I have supported and signed legislation to expand and improve the treatment of all veterans who need to receive care from the Veterans Administration. Clearly, much more remains to be done for our veterans, and it is essential that we direct additional funds to those most in need.

What is not essential, and what does not further our goal of directly helping sick and disabled veterans, is spending a large sum of money to give VA physicians currently earning an average of $55,000 a year up to 38% bonuses, making them by far the highest paid medical personnel in the entire government. Indeed, so generous are the bonuses provided in this bill that mid-career VA physicians could earn 30% more ($76,200 vs $58,700) than the maximum authorized annual salary for Armed Forces physicians. The Defense Department has recommended a veto of this bill because this differential in pay may adversely affect its ability to solve the current physician recruitment and retention problems in the military.

I am concerned about attracting and retaining excellent VA physicians. But the current salary and benefits are more than sufficient to do that. At the same time, the current level of health care is not, in all areas, sufficient. Therefore, rather than spend $80 million on unneeded bonuses for a relatively few physicians, I would prefer that the Congress target funds more directly on improving health care benefits and treatment for veterans.

I therefore urge the Congress to pass a bill which meets the other goals of H.R. 7102, including the Veterans Administration real and specific needs for certain physician specialists, while providing-from the money that would have been projected for excessive bonuses—for improved health care treatment of veterans.

JIMMY CARTER

The White House,

August 22, 1980.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


GREER: Drink. Come on, come on, come on back. Come on.

(Scott grunts and regains consciousness. Greer wraps his arms around him and tries to pull him up onto his feet.)

SCOTT: Take the bag.

(Greer continues pulling him upright.)

SCOTT: There's no time. You have to take it.

GREER: Yes you can.

SCOTT: No, I can't make it.

GREER (dropping him and yelling angrily): Get the hell up! Come on!

(He pulls at the bag.)

SCOTT: I can't make it.

GREER (yelling at him): I can't carry you and this!

(He leans over and yells into Scott's face.)

GREER: Get your weak ass up! Come on!










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


TELFORD: What did you ...

(He breathes heavily, then falls back onto the bed, unconscious. Johansen calmly starts packing her kit again.)

MEHTA: That was supposed to be for the pain! What did you give to him?

(Johansen picks up Telford's feet and swings him around so that he's lying flat on the bed.)

JOHANSEN: A strong sedative - which we are desperately short on and I should not have had to use - just so that Colonel Young can return to a body in working condition.

MEHTA: You are out of line, Lieutenant.

JOHANSEN: Disregarding the health of another human being is out of line. I am well within my rights as ranking medical officer.










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Sam's Town" (2006)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"

I pack my case. I check my face.
I look a little bit older.
I look a little bit colder.
With one deep breath, and one big step, I move a little bit closer.
I move a little bit closer.
For reasons unknown.

I caught my stride.
I flew and flied.
I know if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.
But my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to.
And my eyes, they don’t see you no more.
And my lips, they don’t kiss, they don’t kiss the way they used to, and my eyes don’t recognize you no more.

For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.

There was an open chair.
We sat down in the open chair.
I said if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.



































10k_DSC00138.JPG










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


SCOTT: And the priest who raised me - he pretty much drank himself to death when I was sixteen.

ARMSTRONG: My God!

SCOTT: I'm sorry - I'm not trying to diminish what you're going through ...

ARMSTRONG: I know.

SCOTT: I think my point is: there's just some things you never get over. That's just the way it is.

(Chloe reaches out and takes his hand in both of hers. He props himself up onto his elbows and looks at her.)

SCOTT (softly): You go on through ... best as you can.

(She nods her understanding, and he settles back down again. As they continue to hold hands, the camera pulls out of the window and slowly pans along the length of the ship.)

(Parked on one of the flat exterior surfaces of the ship, a small shuttle activates its shields and takes off, heading away from Destiny and out into space.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:40 PM Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/05/table-mesa.html


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


From the halls of Montezuma

To the shores of Tripoli

We wil fight our country"s battles

On the land and on the sea

First to fight for right and freedom

And to keep our honor clean

We are proud to claim the title

Of United States Marines

Hi.

How's that ear?

Not that you'd ever admit it,
but if it starts to ache, take two pills...

and call me in the morning.

You're not gonna be here
in the morning, are you?

Shipping out
without even buying me a drink.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself,
hustling Marines.

What's your poison?

Jeez, I might as well go all out.

I'll get a shot of something. Rum.

Eddy, give me a shot of Bacardi.

Make that two. You might as well join me.

Why not?

Okay.

Thank you.

To war.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002424/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Foxxy Cleopatra (Character)

from Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)


Austin Powers: Mr. Roboto is lying to us.

Foxxy Cleopatra: Tell me something I don't know.



































10k_DSC00135.JPG



































10k_DSC00136.JPG



































10k_DSC00137.JPG










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


BRODY: We did some calculations based on our estimates of the water depth and tank dimensions ...

YOUNG: And the winner is?

BRODY: Just over ninety thousand litres.

WALLACE: Ninety-one forty-six.

(He looks around the group as some of them snort at how pedantic he insists on being.)

WALLACE: Ish!

SCOTT: Go, Math Boy!

WRAY: Sounds like a lot.

YOUNG: Well, it wouldn't fill a back yard swimming pool.

WRAY: Still, it's enough to loosen the rationing restrictions, isn't it?

YOUNG: Camile, I think I know where you're going with this and believe me when I say that I too could use a shower!

(Everyone laughs, but Eli is laughing for another reason.)

WALLACE: I don't think the showers use water.

(Everyone falls silent.)

WALLACE: They just spray a sort of mist that you kind of stand in and it sort of beads up. There's one in the compartment off the crew quarters.

SCOTT: How do you know all that if you haven't tried it?

WALLACE: How do you know I haven't tried it?

SCOTT: Oh, we know!

(Everyone laughs.)

WALLACE: Thank you, Lieutenant Rose Garden!

ARMSTRONG (to Scott): Oh, he's right. You're worse than he is!

YOUNG: Wow! You can tell them apart!

(Again everyone laughs, then Brody gets back on topic.)

BRODY: We also identified a recycling system for liquid waste, so once we get that system up and running ...

(He breaks off as Rush stomps into the room and sits down at a table without a word to anyone.)

YOUNG: OK, folks. Let's have a better day than yesterday. Thank you.

(The group breaks up and most of them leave the room. Becker brings over a bowl of liquid food for Rush.)

BECKER: Your ration, sir.

RUSH: Thank you.

(Young limps over and sits down opposite him as he picks up the bowl and starts to eat.)

YOUNG: I ordered you here twenty minutes ago.

RUSH: I've been working - throughout the night, actually - trying to find out why our power reserves are so low. I'm quite concerned, and so should you be.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


YOUNG: OK. Well, how bad is it?

RUSH (angrily): I haven't been able to access any of the main systems yet, so I don't know.

WRAY: You look exhausted. Maybe you should take a break.

YOUNG: Get the information we need and make some informed decisions and we'll report back ...

(He breaks off and looks up as all the lights flicker for a moment.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


YOUNG: It could be that Rush is just starting the fire so he can put it out, or it could be that he's so far ahead of us, he can see problems that none of us can see.

VOLKER: So what do you want us to do?

WRAY: Help him.

(Volker laughs.)

VOLKER: The man likes to work alone.

WRAY: Well, with the way he's been treated, you can hardly blame him.

GREER: I can blame him all day long.

JOHANSEN: It's pretty hard not to, considering.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


DESERT PLANET. Following directly on from the end of the previous episode, the Kino floats around the area surrounding the open Stargate. The Gate is suspended in a metal stand and there is a short ramp leading down from the Gate to the ground. Lieutenant Matthew Scott and his team come through and look around at the white sand dunes in all directions. The sun is dazzling overhead. Scott puts his sunshades on as Eli Wallace walks over to him.

SCOTT: Hot.

WALLACE (grinning at the sight of his second alien planet): Cool!










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/103.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 3

EPISODE NUMBER - 103

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.09.09


WALLACE: I was all ready to yell, “Damn you!” (He mimics pounding the sand with his fists.) “Damn you all to hell!”


WALLACE: Oh, come on, that was funny!



































DSC07610.JPG



































DSC07658.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 June 2015