Wednesday, October 30, 2019

"Astronaut Steps Outside Apollo to Retrieve Film"


Today and since yesterday when I finished the final chapter in the 3-book Wayward Pines novels, new thoughts form in my mind.

More theories about why - bafflingly - those people have such an intense interest in *me* personally.

Often, I attribute it to what I've started thinking of as my "Travelers" theory, where that Netflix original serial production possibly (I haven't checked yet) has credible, literary ties to earlier theories of mine I have described here.

I've watched only the first four episodes of Travelers on Netflix and I doubt I will ever watch more of it. What I know at this point is they don't travel physically as time-travelers. Their *consciousness* travels from time-past to time-present. A feat incomprehensible to average humans today in the United States of America. My guess is that highly-advanced technology in the distant future was used to not only travel time but to copy on a molecular basis the brain patterns of each of them.

And that's all *we* are: molecules of chemicals that exist physically in the human brain. Technology that can map and copy those structures is all that's needed to effectively copy a person's psyche.

My thoughts today are that the fictional Wayward Pines exists somewhere in the real and very distant future from today.

The people there who enjoy their lives are mostly the people who've read my blog. They're pre-adjusted to life there. They've become orientated because of my work here. Others there in that analogous Wayward Pines and who have not read my blog posts are the troublesome, they cannot adjust to their new life.

Today I've started thinking again about a neat camera that was recently released and of how it fits in with this narrative. Beyond my foreseeable means of actually possessing, I imagine that is the camera I take with me on my excursion to that distant place in the distant future, that I am now referring to as Wayward Pines.

I use that camera to capture images of that place and then I come back here and post my images here on my blog. I create many blog posts here about that place and post many images and then I leave here and I go somewhere else. Several people read my posts. The vast majority of humans do not and never will.








From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) To 9/12/2019 is 5206 days

5206 = 2603 + 2603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/18/1972 ( The New York Times "Astronaut Steps Outside Apollo to Retrieve Film" ) is 2603 days



From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) To 9/12/2019 is 5206 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/3/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::"Galactica Discovers Earth - Part 2" ) is 5206 days



From 2/13/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth ) To 9/12/2019 is 8246 days

8246 = 4123 + 4123

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/15/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Baa Baa Black Sheep"::"Trouble at Fort Apache" ) is 4123 days



Other post by me, Kerry Burgess, includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-candidate.html


https://www.sony.com/electronics/interchangeable-lens-cameras/ilce-7rm4/buy

Sony

a7R IV 35 MM FULL-FRAME CAMERA WITH 61.0 MP [ Retrieved by Kerry Burgess on 07/23/2019 ]

Superb image resolution, speed, and focus

ILCE7RM4/B

Remarkable high resolution CMOS sensor, maximized by imaging engine, minimized vibration, 5-axis image stabilizer. Up to 10fps1 burst shooting with superb AF performance. Real-time Eye AF now follows an animal eye. AI-based auto subject tracking with Real-time Tracking2. Pro usability, robust compact body for confidence, flexibility, freedom.

$3,499.993

Find Online

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1494679-REG/sony_ilce7rm4_b_alpha_a7r_iv_mirrorless.html/SID/wtbs_5d37f2b437b330ce73e96543

B&H

Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) [ Retrieved by Kerry Burgess on 07/23/2019 ]

MFR #ILCE7RM4/B BH #SOA7R4

New Release

New Item - Coming Soon

Expected availability - shipping will begin Thu Sep 12



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:46 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10/30/2019