Thursday, October 17, 2019

Under-rated, Part 1


This isn't a typical type of post I make in reference to a draft report that is sitting unfinished on my computer desktop about the calendar day 10/16/2019.

My neck feels like it is about to snap off from the countless hours I have been sitting here working at this stupid desk on these stupid reports.

Typically my references to a future post aren't so descriptive.

This post represents my indecision as to whether I will ever get around to finishing the report and posting here.

There are hundreds of reports I have started and not finished. There are several more current topics that I have assessed as compelling information that I may not finish as a complete report.

I generate these reports to support my allegations.

Not sure who I'm trying to convince.

None of this is about *you* so *you* sure as hell don't care about anything but yourself.









nbc-news_10-16-2019_1.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



nbc-news_10-17-2019_1.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








From 12/10/1936 ( The Nobel Prize in Physics 1936 ) To 10/16/2019 ( ) is 30260 days

30260 = 15130 + 15130

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/2007 ( ) is 15130 days








Kerry Burgess, Friday, April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - Microsoft Corporation announces plans to expand its historic outpost of insurrection in Bellevue, Washington. The City Of Bellevue welcomes the insurgency despite that Microsoft Corporation is actively working to overthrow the constitutional form of government in America.

City of Bellevue Mayor Grant Degginger admits that hundreds more Americans will be killed by Microsoft Corporation-sponsored terrorism, but “Hey, Microsoft is giving me a free Lexus to look the other way. Who can argue with that? The covert federal agent we tried to murder only wanted to give us a prison term for providing material support to terrorists.”








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:19 PM - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/04/dave-reichert-killer-of-federal-agents.html

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dave Reichert - killer of federal agents

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2007 excerpt ends]








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray

Cosmic ray

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1912, Victor Hess carried three enhanced-accuracy Wulf electrometers to an altitude of 5,300 metres in a free balloon flight. He found the ionization rate increased approximately fourfold over the rate at ground level. Hess ruled out the Sun as the radiation's source by making a balloon ascent during a near-total eclipse. With the moon blocking much of the Sun's visible radiation, Hess still measured rising radiation at rising altitudes. He concluded that "The results of the observations seem most likely to be explained by the assumption that radiation of very high penetrating power enters from above into our atmosphere." In 1913–1914, Werner Kolhörster confirmed Victor Hess's earlier results by measuring the increased ionization enthalpy rate at an altitude of 9 km.

Hess received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1936 for his discovery.









star-trek_season2-ep3-1967_00h-12m-54s.jpg



star-trek_season2-ep3-1967_00h-37m-04s.jpg









amazon_kerry-burgess_12-24-2015_1.jpg



amazon_kerry-burgess_10-18-2015_1.jpg








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/37.htm

The Changeling [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Sep 29, 1967

(from internet transcript)

NOMAD: I am programmed to destroy those life-forms which are imperfect. These alterations will do so without destroying the vessel which surrounds them. It, too, is imperfect, but can be adjusted.

KIRK: Nomad, I admit that biological units are imperfect, but a biological unit created you.

NOMAD: I am perfect. I am Nomad.

KIRK: No, you're not Nomad. You're an alien machine. Your programming tapes have been altered.

NOMAD: You are in error. You are a biological unit. You are imperfect.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10/17/2019