Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Excursion 10/23/2019, part 2



DSCN8439.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Spokane



DSCN8441.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Spokane



DSCN8442.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Spokane








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!









DSC08265.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess


Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:05 AM Saturday, June 11, 2011

http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

6 photos

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6

15 June 2006

Names: Beyoncé Knowles






beyonce imdb 2006 1.jpg from internet








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes

Mara: Why have you come here? Why have you traveled through time?

Alexander Hartdegen: To have a question answered.

Mara: A question?

Alexander Hartdegen: Yes. Why can't I change the past?

Mara: Why would you want to?

[a look of realization]

Mara: You've lost someone. Someone you loved very much.








album: "Appetite For Destruction" (1987)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/gunsnroses/sweetchildomine.html

AZ

Guns N' Roses

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

Now and then when I see her face
It takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry








Captain Ron (1992)

(from internet transcript)

(Topside conversation between sailboat-owner Martin Harvey and Captain Ron:)

Hey!

I don't think she's waving at you.

She's not?

I sincerely doubt it.

Hey, Clarice! Babe! Who are you waving at? Yeah, I thought so. When I saw Clarice, I knew where we was.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/quotes

IMDb

Captain Ron (1992)

Quotes

Martin Harvey: What do you think about Captain Ron? I mean, uh, I would be certainly willing to provide someone else if you're not comfortable with him. I think it's important that you're, uh...

Katherine Harvey: No, I think he's fine... I mean, he seems to know what he's doing. He was in the Navy.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/quotes

IMDb

Captain Ron (1992)

Quotes

Martin Harvey: Slow down! There's boats all over the place!

Captain Ron: Don't worry. They'll get out of the way. I learned that driving the Saratoga.








From 6/16/1954 ( premiere US film "Them!" ) To 9/18/1992 ( ) is 13974 days

13974 = 6987 + 6987

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/19/1984 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: as Kerry Wayne Burgess the E-3 Seaman United States Navy I reported for permanent duty aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 ) is 6987 days



From 3/2/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Second Chance" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9817 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/18/1992 ( ) is 9817 days



From 9/2/1962 ( William Richards Blair dead ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) is 9817 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/18/1992 ( ) is 9817 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 9/18/1992 ( ) is 134 days

134 = 67 + 67

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1966 ( the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright DLG 28 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - arriving 09 July 1987 and departing the USS Wainwright CG 28 on 27 February 1990 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 2nd Class Kerry Wayne Burgess the Wainwright was my 2nd United States Navy fleet assignment ) is 67 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/releaseinfo

IMDb

Captain Ron (1992)

Release Info

USA 18 September 1992

Full Cast & Crew

Kurt Russell ... Captain Ron








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/quotes

IMDb

Captain Ron (1992)

Quotes

Martin Harvey: What do you think about Captain Ron? I mean, uh, I would be certainly willing to provide someone else if you're not comfortable with him. I think it's important that you're, uh...

Katherine Harvey: No, I think he's fine... I mean, he seems to know what he's doing. He was in the Navy.

Martin Harvey: Yeah, yeah, all right... What about the eye thing, though?

Katherine Harvey: Oh, honey! I would never fire anybody because they were physically challenged. Frankly, I admire him. I mean, really, when you think about the way he parked that boat. It was unbelievable








Captain Ron (1992) Movie Script

(from internet transcript)

Them pirate guys don't like to lose. It's an honour kind of a deal.

Mr Harvey.

I crossed these guys once before. They can get to be a little messy, if you know what I mean.

OK. On deck. We'll get the sails up.

You want to save this boat?

Captain Ron: All right! Now you're talking. You can do it! I never seen such sailors! Naturals! Every one of ya's naturals! We're gonna fucking die.








Them! (1954) Movie Script

(from internet transcript)

See that? It's the stinger. Ants use their mandibles to rend, tear and hold their victims... but they kill with that, by injecting formic acid.

Mr. Johnson was stung to death.

There's no time to lose.

We must find the colony, the nest.

You mean there's more of them?

This was probably just a scout, foraging for food.

You heard the sound. The stridulation.

It communicated with others in the colony.

You mean these things send messages?

Of course. All insects have means of communication with their own kind!

We may be witnesses to a Biblical prophesy come true. ''And there shall be destruction and darkness come upon creation." ''And the Beasts shall reign over the earth."

Doctor, this nest we're looking for.

How many giant ants will be in it?

General, I really don't know.

If they follow the usual pattern of their species, the nest... depending upon its age, may contain hundreds or thousands.

Thousands, Doctor?

It's possible.

Look, if we run into thousands of the thing you killed yesterday.. . it'll take a bomber squadron, plus an infantry regiment to mop up.

How could we keep that a secret?

You're jumping to conclusions, General.

There may not be nearly so many of these creatures as you suppose.

I'm not supposing anything after looking at that carcass.

What I can't understand is why no one has seen them until now.

For one reason, I don't believe these creatures developed until recently.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:49 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10/23/2019