Thursday, October 17, 2019

Avalon


I worked for hours yesterday on the previous report associated with this note.

Must be why I had a specific sleeping dream a few hours ago.

In my sleeping dream last night, I found myself as some sort of advertising executive.

After waking up, I was thinking also of my non-recent work featuring content I collected about "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit".

My sleeping dream was vivid. I saw myself entering a building and the security apparatus was friendly to me personally but I was aware in the dream that it seemed Draconian.

I was in the lobby of the building, which wasn't open to the public. My office was on the 32nd floor, in section C of four quadrangle sections, and I was choosing which elevator to take there.

I was aware of people around me. Much of the other details have faded and I don't have the words to describe more.

I liked the sleeping dream. It was pleasant.

After being awake for a while I started to think that maybe the dream was pleasant because I was happy. A mental condition difficult for me to recognize in the real world.

Similar to the hours of work I had performed sitting here at this desk all day before going to sleep, in that sleeping dream I was confused about how I got there to that place. I had no memory of being there in that place, in that life. Yet certain important details were readily available to my conscious mind when needed.

Can't recall how that sleeping dream ended earlier today. As with so many others over the past 15 years - 15 years of the limbo my life has become - the sleeping dream seems to end with me just walking around through corridors, hallways, passageways, always different.

Sure. Who *isn't* unhappy. The United States of America is full of 300 million assholes who aren't happy. And they *hate* every other unhappy American asshole. But it's their *own* problem. They are unhappy because of the problems they cause for themselves. And for that they resent every other American asshole. Because of the problems they cause for their own self.

You're dumb and stupid. You make others dumb and stupid. You're pathetic.










google-streetview_redmond_avalon-apt_1.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/SrDtgYPWQt5PFFWK7



google-streetview_redmond_avalon-apt_2.jpg



google-streetview_kent_canyon-drive_1.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/JdCF3tiZb9Ug115o6








http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html

AZ

TALKING HEADS

"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nightime,
I might not ever get home

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or C. B. G. B.,
I ain't got time for that now









the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-08m-09s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-08m-25s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-08m-58s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-09m-01s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-09m-03s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-09m-08s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-12m-23s.jpg



the-twilight-zone-1959_season1-ep30-1960_00h-12m-28s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 1:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10/17/2019