Saturday, October 19, 2019

Columbia, South Carolina


Normally, in a very rare occasion such as this, this sort of stuff would be rejected and filtered out by me before making it into my blog posts. But this content has merit and I believe should be documented. Some person's idea of a joke, I guess. Not necessarily vulgar but not really the sort of stuff I ever talk about with any person. And vulgarity is just lame. The language of the weak-mind.

*I* did not cause any of this to happen.









twitter_iamdenisemilani_10-18-2019_1.jpg








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/inspiring-them-before-they-become.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:34 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Friday, October 18, 2019

Inspiring them before they become inactive, wishful-thinking, mindless-drone, teleprompter-reading, poop-scooping, polluter-breeding, fat-ass slobs like you, for sure, exactly.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:34 PM Friday, October 18, 2019 ]





Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 08/01/10
I never mentioned this before, because I was feeling compelled not to, but now after reading this, I wanted to note that she was the woman I was imagining that was going to drive me around to collect the numbers from the bombs and then fly me to Tiger, WA, where I would record the numbers at the crossroads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Milani_(model)

Denise Milani (model)

Denise Milani (born April 24, 1980)

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/1/10 2:16 AM
I have wondered many, many times why I was imagining that specific woman and the specific person who was going to drive me around to the location

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]





Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 08/01/10 2:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haboob

Haboob

A haboob is a type of intense sandstorm commonly observed in arid regions throughout the world. They have been observed in the Sahara desert (typically Sudan), as well as across the Arabian Peninsula, throughout Kuwait, and in the most arid regions of Iraq. African haboobs result from the northward summer shift of the inter-tropical front into North Africa, bringing moisture from the Gulf of Guinea. Haboob winds in the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Kuwait are frequently created by the collapse of a thunderstorm.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]





Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 08/01/10 11:24 AM
I always wonder if that day 5/9/1985 was the first time my active consciousness was delivered into that alternate world. I find myself wondering about that a lot. I am not certain. I know that my broken body had been regenerated before, such as on 6/8/1981 when I had been paralyzed after ejecting from my F-16 Falcon before it crashed, but, I don't know. I wasn't killed that day. Maybe that is why I am not certain. And then I wonder a lot about when I gained that ability to transfer my active consciousness into the alternate reality. Did I gain that ability after I returned to the planet Earth on 4/14/1977? That seems to make sense to me. I had some kind of powers before I even left but after I came back in 1977 is when I had that ability to deliver my consciousness into that alternate reality. I still feel as though I am missing something here though, something else that I cannot figure out what the hell it all means.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/01/10 11:33 AM
The series ended with the actual performance of "All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix, and here I am just down the road from his gravesite. "Galen Tyrol" was headed to settle down, apparently, in the Highlands of Scotland. I had no idea there was such a place a Renton Highlands when the thought entered my mind to look for a new apartment in Renton. The only detail that entered my mind was to filter the apartments on the website I was looking at for apartments in Renton Washington.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/01/10 11:45 AM
The discovery of the original "Earth" they are looking for also seems to be a random incident. My imagination makes me wonder though. One detail I consider is that they simply traveled far enough along a path that they got within reception range of the distress signal that the original "Viper" that "Kara Thrace" was flying in was transmitting. Another notion is that "Saul Tigh" was facing death by execution and so they somehow triggered the signal as a defense mechanism, since they all supposedly held that knowledge somewhere in their "Cylon" minds.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]





posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:06 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 30 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/eagle-claw.html

Eagle Claw

I pulled up this page yesterday or very early this morning but I didn't read it until now and it has been open in my browser since I clicked the link.

When I opened it all I read was the title and the title summary.

I still haven't read it all. I just had to bust out laughing when I read the name of the woman.

Two or three days ago the local Fox television channel that air broadcasts in Seattle showed a re-broadcast of that "The Simpsons" episode where "Marge" gets mugged and then she turns into a body-builder and I wondered about that woman again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/30/physicist-model-suitcase-of-cocaine

theguardian

The physicist, the glamour model and the suitcase of cocaine

Paul Frampton is a particle physicist, Denise Milani a glamour model. They met online, fell in love, made plans to meet. But first she had a favour to ask: could he collect her bag from Bolivia?

Maxine Swann

The Guardian, Friday 29 March 2013

In November 2011, Paul Frampton, a theoretical particle physicist, met Denise Milani, a Czech bikini model, on the online dating site mate1.com. She was gorgeous – dark-haired and dark-eyed, with a supposedly natural DDD breast size. In some photos, she looked tauntingly steamy; in others, she offered a warm smile.

Soon, they were chatting online nearly every day. He would return home from campus – he had been a professor in the physics and astronomy department at the University of North Carolina for 30 years – and his computer would buzz. "Are you there, honey?" They'd chat on Yahoo Messenger for a while, then he'd go to the other room to take care of something. A half-hour later, there was the familiar buzz. It was always Milani: "What are you doing now?"

Frampton had been lonely since his divorce three years earlier; now it seemed those days were over. Milani told him she was longing to change her life. She was tired of being a glamour model, of posing in her bikini on the beach while men ogled. She wanted to settle down, have children. But she worried what he thought of her: "Do you think you could ever be proud of someone like me?" Of course he could, he assured her.

Frampton tried to get her to talk on the phone, but she always demurred. When she finally agreed to meet him in person, she asked him to come to La Paz, Bolivia, where she was on a photoshoot. On 7 January 2012, he set out for Bolivia via Toronto and Santiago, Chile. At 68, he dreamed of finding a wife to bear him children – and what a wife. He pictured introducing Milani to colleagues. One thing worried him, though. She had told him that men hit on her all the time. How did that affect her? Did it go to her head? But then he remembered how comforting it felt to chat with her, like having a companion in the next room. And he knew she loved him. She'd said so many times.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2013 excerpt ends]








Imdb.com database file: Night of the Vibrator (1969) USA: 23 January 1969

From 1/23/1969 ( ***** NO MATCH FOUND ***** ) To 10/18/2019 ( ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days









twitter_nasa_astronauts_10-17-2019_1.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10/19/2019