Friday, October 25, 2019

Excursion 10/23/2019, part 12



What turned out to be funny at this point is that again the police showed up, rarely if ever I see the police around there and that was twice in one day.

Seemed to. The car wasn't marked as police. The people weren't wearing uniforms. The passenger was wearing what seemed to be the same sort of police badge neck-strap one sees of plain-clothes police officers. They didn't seem interested in me as I continued pedaling past them.

Never did figure out what was happening around there. I heard some voices in the foliage down by the edge of the river as I pedaled through there on my bicycle, an area I had never before ventured into until that specific calendar day, deciding only to travel through there on a whim, having to force myself to turn around on my bicycle and follow that rough path instead of following the paved bicycle path I have followed every other time I've been through the west-periphery of Coeur d'Alene.

There was news I read later about duck hunters having to be rescued in that general location of the river and lake but that incident occurred the day before I was there.

I was surprised when I heard gravel crunching behind me and I looked to see a sporty sedan passing by me parallel on the other crushed-rock road, apparently a service road for the former railroad foundation that I was traveling on, now also covered in crushed rock.

They pulled ahead of me and then stopped and got out and walked towards the direction of the voices I'd heard.

This was all curious to me because of earlier observations I had made.

This incident is connected to the primary objective I started off with when I decided to make another excursion to lakeside downtown Coeur d'Alene, where the 878 days continue to baffle me and I continue to believe there must be an explanation somewhere.

In recent days, the thought occurred to me that the answers are currently beyond my travel range. I'll continue to find interesting stuff, thoughts form now in my mind as I write this, but the solid answers will never be found by me in my current situation and there is nothing that *I* can do to change that, because it's a milestone I cannot reach until certain *other* people take certain actions, of which they apparently have no *personal* motivation to do so.

As for the initial objective of my excursion, when it was still not defined yet by calendar day, I thought specifically of what I wanted to observe. Then, when I got back, I was going to check the code pattern and see if any interesting code pattern items are present. Only now this night reviewing the video of that episode did I see a lot of other stuff I had completely forgotten about in the tv series episode.

I almost forgot about that plan. Because I chose that different route on a whim. I rode past the area but it's separated by trees and my thoughts were a million miles from there.

Then I was done with Coeur d'Alene and I was traveling back and I decided to ride again through that rough stretch of path along the river after the lake and I just happened to catch of glimpse of that sight that originally made me think of shaping an excursion around a specific pattern.

So I stopped. Got some pictures, walking around there a few minutes. The images didn't precisely capture the setting I originally envisioned. I didn't want to stand around there a long time and leave my bicycle unattended.

What's not clear is if those unmarked police officers were there already.

In my image of that area before I made the observation about the unmarked police there in the distance is an automobile and I think it was them but I'm not sure. The image resolution at that distance with that camera is not that great and I can't really tell. I didn't take note of the make and model of the car or really any identifying feature.

None of this represents any sort of planning by me or anyone that I know of. Essentially, these excursions represent something missing in my life. I am exploring safely the ideas that form in my mind that represent no direct action on my part. Possibilities that I cannot explain, ideas from fiction that will in reality always remain fiction. Results that should not happen.

No one wants to hear that, of course. I don't know of any person that's reading my blog posts, but I suspect many of them are the sort that *resent* people who have good fortune. They are people who've never had any real - realistic - ambition and they resent people who've worked for their achievements. So they are resentful and even vengeful against other people.

I'm thinking that whatever it is that I am supposed to find will not become of the targets of the 300 million United States American assholes that infest this country. The situation I describe cannot be related to by successful people so the vast majority of the people who read my blog posts are not successful. The people who read my posts and are content with their life have some other reason for reading my blog posts. They're not malcontents who need to find sympathy instead of finding in themselves initiative.

I'm accepting the possibility that whatever it is I've been designated to find is something that wants me to find it.

It's funny - and completely unpredictable - that I would see at that point in my journey - the police.









DSCN8564.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2015113/

IMDb

The Booth at the End (2011–2012)

Our Deal Here Is Done

21min Drama, Mystery Episode aired 8 August 2011

Season 1 Episode 5

Release Date: 8 August 2011 (USA)







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065088/releaseinfo

IMDb

They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)

Release Info

USA 10 December 1969 (New York City, New York) (premiere)







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065088/quotes

IMDb

They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969)

Quotes

Policeman: Let's go.

Policeman: Why did you do it, kid?

Robert: She asked me to.

Policeman: [smirking] Obliging bastard. Is that the only reason you got, kid?

Robert: They shoot horses, don't they?








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-08m-37s.jpg








DSCN8563.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1-2011_00h-06m-28s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1-2011_00h-06m-31s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1-2011_00h-06m-33s.jpg







Kerry Burgess, Twitter archive file, Wednesday April 10, 2019 13:35:56

In that most consistent scenario I imagine, I am in there one day and I suddenly notice synchronized movement by every single person in there, except me. I stand in one place, I see people, doesn't matter what they are doing, but they are all doing the same thing



Kerry Burgess, Twitter archive file, Wednesday April 10, 2019 13:37:07

Maybe they are just all standing there doing a pirouette. What's important is they are perfectly synchronized in their movements. I look around corners, at people who cannot visually see the other people, and yet their movements are all perfectly synchronized.








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h02m41s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h02m46s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h02m54s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h03m11s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h03m39s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h03m44s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h04m12s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h04m16s.jpg








DSCN8557.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN8560.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN8561.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN8562.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/23/2019 Coeur d'Alene








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-00m-37s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-00m-38s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-00m-45s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-00m-49s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-00m-52s.jpg








DSC04036.jpg, Kerry Burgess 3/12/2018 Coeur d'Alene



DSC04889.jpg, Kerry Burgess 5/26/2018 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN3818.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2/6/2018 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN6728.jpg, Kerry Burgess 3/25/2019 Coeur d'Alene








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5_00h06m08s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5_00h06m35s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5_00h06m37s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5_00h06m38s.jpg








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-06m-49s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-06m-58s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-06m-59s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-07m-01s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-07m-02s.jpg








the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-13m-39s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-13m-42s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-13m-46s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep5-2011_00h-13m-51s.jpg







http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

IMDb

Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Quotes

[In the briefing room]

Cdr. Camparelli: "Movie officer, what's the film tonite?"

Pilot: "They Shoot horses, Don't They, Sir!"

Cdr. Camparelli: "Any skin?"

Pilot: "No Sir."

Cdr. Camparelli: "Cancel it!"







Flight Of The Intruder (1991)

(from internet transcript)

Guffy: The air force won't give me any pictures of downtown. I'd have to send for 'em. That would be like robbing a bank and using your own car for the getaway.








flight-of-the-intruder_01h08m51s.jpg








richard-nixon-1974.jpg from internet



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 10/25/2019