Friday, October 25, 2019

Wayward Pines


There's more I could publish about 10/23/2019 but now I'm taking a break and reading more from the first book of "Wayward Pines" which I am now reading for only the first time.

In Chapter 6, I've just reached the point where David Pilcher first meets Theresa Burke and offers her a choice.

I am now reviewing and reassessing my past work on the code pattern on this subject, suddenly finding a consistent notion that formed in my mind from nowhere before and well before I read this book. Details in the book that don't seem to have been presented in the television series from 2015.

I'm trying to not give away too many important details from the book, for anyone who hasn't read the book.

If you're reading my blog posts and you have no plans to read the book then the hell with you.

And if you read my blog posts and then you read that guy's book and you still think it's meaningless then again the hell with you.








Disney - It's a small world

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

CHORUS:
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world








Tomorrowland (2015)

(from internet transcript)

Frank Walker (old, present day): What do you want?

Casey Newton: You're Frank Walker, right? My name's Casey, and I want you to take me there.

Frank Walker: Take you where?



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 10/25/2019