Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Compliments from a dumbass.


Sitting here again being forced the watch the television news and required to stay informed as best as possible about global events, those sort of fat-ass slob poseurs really annoy the hell out of me.

I don't speak for any of the people involved, I've never had any communication with the people she's referring to and I doubt I will ever.

But when I read this I think of what *I* would probably say (or want to say).

Who gives a goddamned hell what you think, bubble-head!

Why the hell would I want compliments from a fat-ass slob bubble-head such as yourself!!!

*You* have never done anything remotely courageous. And you've had plenty of opportunities. But no, YOU'RE JUST A GODDAMN COWARD parroting the same bullshit over and over across the airwaves in the United States.

You're pathetic.

They won't take seriously my complaints, which are highly credibly and of great public concern. But they will take serious my insults. That's as cowardly as it gets.








https://twitter.com/KREMWhitney/status/1185263057523470337

Twitter

Whitney Ward

Verified account

@KREMWhitney

Investigative Reporter/Anchor - KREM 2 News

Oh, so cool.

Well done, ladies!

Whitney Ward added,

All woman commentators during the #AllWomanSpacewalk from @Space_Station Mission Control in Houston, TX!

11:35 AM - 18 Oct 2019

[ excerpt ends dumbass KREM reporter ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 4:49 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 10/22/2019