Friday, October 18, 2019

Inspiring them before they become inactive, wishful-thinking, mindless-drone, teleprompter-reading, poop-scooping, polluter-breeding, fat-ass slobs like you, for sure, exactly.


http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/to-summarize-why-me.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

SATURDAY, JUNE 08, 2013

To summarize: Why me.

I noted earlier in a blog post that my blog is boring.

I started reading it one day recently while trying to maintain the mindset of a person who had just started reading my blog.

People are going to read one blog post and if they continue then presumably they will click the link at the bottom of the page at the end of the blog post.

One of those links reads "Newer Post" and the other one reads "Older Post." In the middle of those two links is one that read "Home" and that will take you to the page with the latest blog post on it.

So anyway, I was reading back and I thought to myself that my blog is incredibly boring.

But then I got to a post where I reference biological data about Microsoft Bill Gates, specifically about "Jennifer" and "Phoebe," and then suddenly it is not so boring.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess SATURDAY, JUNE 08, 2013 ]








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083987/releaseinfo

IMDb

Gandhi (1982)

Release Info

USA 6 December 1982 (New York City, New York) (premiere)

Full Cast & Crew

Ben Kingsley ... Mahatma Gandhi








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/no-doubt-cause-they-all-sit-and-stare.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:04 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Friday, October 18, 2019

No Doubt, 'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes, am I making myself clear?

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:04 PM Friday, October 18, 2019 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 3:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 10/18/2019