Saturday, October 19, 2019

Peer-review


https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2019/10/huge-precipitation-contrasts.html

Cliff Mass Weather and Climate Blog

This blog discusses current weather, weather prediction, climate issues, and other topics

Friday, October 18, 2019

Huge Precipitation Contrasts

Sometimes you just have to be amazed by the precipitation variations in our region.

[ excerpt ends Cliff Mass Weather and Climate Blog ]








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/04/hvom-prequel.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 2:23 PM

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

HVOM Prequel

Crossroads

I have been undecided about describing my situation in a blog. Nothing else is working though, so I might as well.

I choose to title my blog Homeless Veteran of Microsoft because my journey into this world of hurt began there

posted by H.V.O.M at 1:38 PM | 0 comments

Tuesday, August 30, 2005








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:44 AM Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today

I'm still hoping today is the day I get some answers from the people that are keeping me in the dark.

[ excerpt ends posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:44 AM Wednesday, August 31, 2005 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:07 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10/19/2019