Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Fire Next Time


Along with my post immediately prior to this blog post, that article reminds me of thoughts in my mind a couple hours ago.

I have been essentially isolated from society for the past 15 years.

10 years ago, those Bad Old Days, feverishly banging away on my keyboard dumping countless pages of information here in this blog of mine (14,051 blog posts since 08/30/2005 before this blog post), that was about 90% of my focus.

Now it's about 80% of my daily focus. I even dream about this work sometimes while sleeping.

So I am rarely outside among people.

I very, very rarely, - very rarely - have had social conversations in the past 15 years.

Only twice I can think of, right now.

Today, I walked outside necessarily for a task that takes about an hour and new thoughts formed in my mind as I began my approach.

I began thinking about how I've noticed a subtle shift in certain actions people take against me.

There are explanations. A poison tree of incompetence on their part, is one.

I reminded myself of news video I watched recently, last night I think. In a violent assault, police entered a home and frightened the little kids there, the boo-hoo'ing reporters raged.

In the damning video of the tv news report, the police whispered among themselves they had the wrong house, but yet they continued searching anyway. Unexplained by the news reporters. And that was annoying to me. They continued the search. No person would agree with those tactics. Then the possibility forms that they residents were prior offenders, so the police wobbled over the line, because they can, and with guilty minds they needed desperately some sort of leverage to cover their incompetence.

I've personally encountered nothing so extreme but I know how this United States of America is infested with 300 million asshole tyrants. They all have to have it all.

The police are caught by both sides. In the case of that mistake assault, they might have lingered because the residents are known to them as scofflaws. I don't know why. But I suspect police will apply some extra enforcement to known scofflaws because that is what society expects from law enforcement. The police are caught on both sides because they are a meal ticket for the infestation of personal-injury lawyers in this country and against the shrill screecher puerile United States American who insists the rules apply only to every *other* person. Because those whiners have it so hard because of the problems they've caused for themselves. So they need vengeance.

People with guilty minds, because of their poor choices, need lawyers to protect them from their own incompetence and to protect themselves from those they unjustly wronged.

So don't get in their way.

Another explanation is that the activities I'm seeing happen in the same place. So, again, an excessive cycle of incompetence.

Another more imaginative explanation is because my rationalizing has been systematized by other recent observations. I'm thinking all this just at the same time - their actions first, my discoveries following - of my newest discoveries. My designation as 758, for best example. And happening as I finished the extensive text of "Wayward Pines" as though the Emergence begins outside around me with each passing day.








https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/halloween-remember-witch-hunts-were-created-patriarchy-terrified-older-women-ncna1074236

NBC News

Oct. 31, 2019, 10:45 AM PDT

By Lynn Stuart Parramore

Thought Experiment

This Halloween, remember witch hunts were created by a patriarchy terrified of older women

Long demonized and persecuted, wise women past childbearing age could actually be the key to saving humanity’s future.

Evidence shows she was possibly targeted for running afoul of the examining magistrate in a boundary dispute.

Other women challenged patriarchal structures because they were nonconformists or healers whose knowledge was held in suspicion during bad times, like the Little Ice Age (between 1300 and 1850 that coincided with the height of the witch-hunting fever.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:27 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 10/31/2019