Sunday, October 20, 2019

Wayward Pines


This was such a brilliant television program.

The more times I start watching it again at the beginning the more I appreciate its brilliance.

I've got to read the entire book collection now.

And now tonight I understand I have another report to work on in the coming days.

And a new excursion to plan.

I have absolutely no idea how any of it will turn out.

I have no idea whether there will be anything of interest to turn up.

I just know that when I start something on my computer, when I go out and stand around and look around and come back, I always find something that seems compelling to me, beyond anything I should expect to find.









wayward-pines_season1-ep3-2015_00h-14m-57s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 01:18 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10/20/2019