Friday, November 01, 2019

Have Gun - Will Travel



That calendar day 10/25/2019 was, as recently as 10/11/2019, originally one of the days planned for EVA on the International Space Station, as announced by NASA.

This wasn't easy to find. I guess there could be a good explanation for that. One is that I overlooked it in an easy place to find. Another is they are downplaying it because there is still a heavy construction site there nearby and they don't want a rush of people, which is supported by my post here now because *nobody* reads my blog posts.

Another is they're on to me. They're taking active countermeasures due to their guilty minds. They're caught up in a bubble of misdeeds and misbehavior and now their guilty minds are horrified suddenly realizing there's an unexpected national spotlight beyond their reach.

Also, I just checked today the real-time traffic camera overlooking that area of the city and there seems to be clearly the presence of chain-link fences around that place. So I don't know if it's currently accessible to the public. Presumably that's a chain-link fence I'm seeing. Looking at it again I saw a person walk through there, through that barrier, through the crosswalk, towards the library.

The view of the falls should be great there. I've anticipated for a while the completion of that structure. The view of the falls is presumably the best down lower from there but I've never been down there. Access is right there next to the waterfall.

Not sure when I will make it there to that new structure. But this is definitely the sort of destination for one of my so-called excursions, in this grand experiment of mine. I could just take the metro bus to downtown but it's not something I enjoy. I would rather ride my bicycle, which is tedious also. And especially now. The polluters are ruining the atmosphere and that is especially true now. High pressure has piled up around us in the atmosphere and air stagnation is reported and is clearly visible outside. I don't want to ride around in the stuff, making me wonder about perhaps the irony of contracting lung cancer due to increased exercising activity, because of you fat-ass slobs and dim-wits and your automobile pollution.









DSCN7936.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/25/2019 Spokane



DSCN7938.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/25/2019 Spokane



DSCN8157.jpg, Kerry Burgess 10/04/2019 Spokane



DSCN7944.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/25/2019 Spokane









twitter_spokanelibrary_10-25-2019_1.jpg









twitter_space_station_10-25-2019_1.jpg









srtmc_spokane-falls_11-01-2019_2.jpg



srtmc_spokane-falls_11-01-2019_3.jpg



srtmc_spokane-falls_11-01-2019_1.jpg

http://www.srtmc.org/








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farouk_El-Baz

Farouk El-Baz

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farouk El-Baz (born January 2, 1938)








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM Sunday, May 08, 2011

I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Ulery

Dana Ulery

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dana Ulery (born January 2, 1938)









the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h00m28s.jpg



the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h03m06s.jpg



the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h15m22s.jpg



the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h15m24s.jpg



the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h15m26s.jpg



the-man-in-the-gray-flannel-suit_00h15m35s.jpg








From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I have gone out and beat myself into the ground to the point of hypothermia



Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:33 PM Monday, March 26, 2012

I used the health insurance provided by Microsoft to obtain a prescription of sleeping pills from a doctor in Bellevue Washington because I was having a really hard time sleeping at night. Many nights I could not sleep at all and I would stay awake all night. That was well after I had started going to his office. I first went there to his office, after finding a medical doctor close to where I lived, for routine physical and I used the health insurance Microsoft provided to me to pay for the doctor's visit.



11/5/2006 9:55 PM

There is also Millersylvania State Park where I completed all those marathons. I completed 5 down there in a year’s time, starting with the Christmas Marathon. I believe the first one was in December 2001 and the last one was the Christmas Marathon again in December 2002. [ CORRECTION: period of time was from December 2002 to December 2003 ]



Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:47 PM Monday, August 20, 2007

11/4/2006 10:26 PM
All those marathons I ran down south of Olympia. The run course started at Millersylvania State Park which you get to by taking I-5 and then taking Exit 95, of course, and then drive through Maytown. I told Ross Heise the first time I went down there, it was still dark and it reminded me of a scene from “The Howling.”

http://www.ontherunevents.com/xmasmarathon/

Christmas Classic Marathon








https://twitter.com/Space_Station/status/1187793816486662146

Twitter

Intl. Space Station

Verified account

@Space_Station

The Exp 61 crew explored how space impacts the brain and muscles aboard the International Space Station today. Read more... https://go.nasa.gov/2PfCGj8

11:11 AM - 25 Oct 2019








From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 5244 days

5244 = 2622 + 2622

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/1973 ( premiere US TV series "School House Rock!" ) is 2622 days



From 9/14/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Have Gun - Will Travel" ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 22686 days

22686 = 11343 + 11343

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11343 days



From 6/27/1995 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd US NASA orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 8886 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess my the official United States Navy documents includes: departing overseas from USS Wainwright CG 28 anchored in Monaco I returned to the continental United States and to Charleston South Carolina Naval Base for processing and honorable discharge from active duty United States Navy ) is 8886 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 10508 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/1994 ( Bill Clinton - Letter to the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Armed Services on the Arms Embargo on Bosnia-Herzegovina ) is 10508 days



From 7/21/1961 ( John Kennedy - Remarks Upon Signing Bill Providing for an Expanded Space Program ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 5/8/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit" ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days



From 1/2/1938 ( Farouk El-Baz ) To 12/25/1991 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 19715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 19715 days



From 1/2/1938 ( Dana Ulery ) To 12/25/1991 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 19715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 19715 days



From 5/16/1957 ( Eliot Ness dead ) To 5/8/2011 ( referenced above here in text by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 19715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 19715 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency established ) To 9/9/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Ponderosa" ) is 19715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 19715 days



From 11/4/1986 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Date Completed - United States Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", (A-113-0019), Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 12043 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/23/1998 ( premiere US film "Soldier" ) is 12043 days



From 7/22/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess from my official records United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle: "Mr. Burgess checked into Urgent Care this AM complaining" - Psychiatry Emergency Services, Puget Sound HCS ) To 10/25/2019 ( ) is 5208 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "3-2-1 Contact"::"Food/Fuel: Human Food" ) is 5208 days


https://twitter.com/spokanelibrary/status/1187851367853019143

Twitter

Spokane Public Library

@spokanelibrary

The Plaza above the @SpokaneCity CSO tank is officially open! We are honored to be apart of this exciting occasion. Stop by the Plaza next to the Downtown Library to see the great art and hard work put into this project.

3:00 PM - 25 Oct 2019



https://my.spokanecity.org/parksrec/news/2019/10/23/spokane-tribe-of-indians-to-raise-flag-on-snx-mene-island/

official City of Spokane

Spokane Tribe of Indians to Raise Flag on snxw mene? Island

Friday, October 25, 2019 at 10 A.M.

Media: Fianna Dickson, 625.6297. Riverfront: 311

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 1:29 p.m.

SPOKANE – The Spokane Tribe of Indians will raise the Spokane Tribe of Indians flag on snxw mene? Island in Riverfront Park during a ceremony on Friday, October 25 at 10 A.M.

The Spokane Tribe of Indians will present Mayor Condon with the flag, and it will be raised during the Tribal flag song, rendered by the Bad Canyon singers of the Spokane Tribe. Remarks will follow from Tiger Peone of the Spokane Tribe of Indians Business Council and Mayor Condon.

The island was renamed in 2017, in honor of the Spokane Tribe of Indians. snxw mene? (sin-HOO-men-huh) is Salish for “Salmon People” and was proposed by the Spokane Tribe and approved by the all-volunteer Park Board. The island is a place to honor a sharing of cultures and history.

Background

In 2016, as part of the redevelopment of Riverfront Park, the City of Spokane Parks and Recreation department began a formal collaboration with the Spokane Tribe to highlight the sacred connection between the island and the tribe, with the goal of ensuring that all people who visit the island in the years to come will know and appreciate its strong native history.

As part of the collaboration, the Spokane Tribe has a role in working with the Park Board and City of Spokane Parks and Recreation to make decisions around naming, activities, signage and public artwork on the island.

During the Gathering of the Falls Pow Wow in August 2016, a ceremony was held on the island to announce the partnership and renaming. The ceremony included the Consul General of Canada from Seattle, James Hill, who attended to share the Canadian government’s voice of support, along with Mayor Condon, elected officials and members of the Park Board and Spokane Tribe.

The island was formerly known as Canada, Cannon, and Crystal Island.



https://my.spokanecity.org/news/releases/2019/10/16/city-sets-celebration-on-oct-25-for-cleaner-river-faster-program/

official City of Spokane

City Sets Celebration on Oct. 25 for 'Cleaner River Faster' Program

Marlene Feist, 509.625.6505

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 8:34 a.m.

The City of Spokane will host a celebration of its “Cleaner River Faster” program on Friday, Oct. 25, at noon at the new pedestrian plaza on Spokane Falls Boulevard between Lincoln and Monroe streets.

The event, which will continue until 2 p.m., will include an opening ceremony at noon, and tours of the plaza’s artwork and the below ground infrastructure.

Construction fencing still will be in place, and attendees should plan to enter by traveling west from City Hall on the north sidewalk along Spokane Falls Boulevard. The plaza also will be open for public viewing during daytime hours on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 26 and 27, and then closed again for some final work. Construction also continues on Lincoln.

The Cleaner River Faster program has included $180 million in work to manage overflows from combined wastewater and stormwater sewers to the Spokane River, including the tank project on Spokane Falls Boulevard that will hold 2.2 million gallons of combined wastewater.

In some parts of the City, wastewater and stormwater sewers are linked together, and during heavy rain or rapid snowmelt, these pipes can become overwhelmed and overflow to the river. The City has built about two dozen underground storage tanks that hold the excess water until the water can be sent to the Riverside Park Water Reclamation Facility for treatment.









10800_DSC00829 hospital_crop.jpg, Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC00829 hospital.jpg, Kerry Burgess









star-trek-first-contact_00h55m55s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h55m59s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h56m00s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h56m07s.jpg









star-trek-first-contact_00h57m51s.jpg








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 01/06/08 9:07 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254099/

The Anniversary Party (2001)

Tagline: It's not a party until something gets broken.

Phoebe Cates ... Sophia Gold

From 3/3/1976 ( my 17 birthday US enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/8/2001 ( premiere US limited movie "The Anniversary Party" ) is: 9228 days

9228 = 4614 + 4614

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 3/3/1976 ( my 17 birthday US enroute to comet in the outer solar system ) is: 4614 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254099/releaseinfo

Release dates for
The Anniversary Party (2001)

USA 8 June 2001 (limited)








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 01/06/08 6:02 PM
Not certain what time I fell asleep earlier this morning. I vaguely recall some of the dreams I had, although I remember one sequence very clearly and that it seemed to be not long before I just wake up. What I do wonder about now is why I feel as though I just finished running very hard for about 5 miles. I feel exhuasted.








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 01/06/08 6:31 PM
I feel as though there are some details I forgot just as I woke up, which is a curious notion in itself, but I can clearly remember some visuals from one dream that seemed to be just before I awoke earlier this evening.

I seemed to be on a U.S. Navy submarine that was in combat during World War 2. I seemed to be a U.S. Navy officer and I can vaguely distinquish two other USN officers that were on the bridge of the submarine. We were making a flank speed on the surface and we were running through some, what seem to be, Japanese warships that were shooting a great deal of ordnance at us. My responsibility, it seems, was to stick my head up from behind the cover from the ordnance exploding around us and to identify the enemy warships we were running through.

I can distinctly remember a round of ordnance that exploded to port and I saw the explosion in the corner of my eye. There are some other details I don't remember now.

I remember something about seeing a dolphin underwater in a swimming pool but that makes no sense. Not certain if that was part of the same dream. I think it was though. I think I was standing on the bridge of the submarine and I don't understand why I would even see a swimming pool when we were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb

First Blood (1982)

Quotes

Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!








From 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/6/2008 ( ) is 5715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/26/1981 ( premiere US film "Stripes" ) is 5715 days



From 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow ) To 1/6/2008 ( ) is 5715 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/26/1981 ( premiere US film "Stripes" ) is 5715 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 1/6/2008 is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days



From 5/6/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess I was released from the psychiatric unit of St. Francis hospital in the Seattle suburb Federal Way beginning 05/04/2005 and incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 1/6/2008 ( ) is 975 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/4/1968 ( premiere US film "The Green Berets" ) is 975 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/e-pluribus-wiggum-1138861/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 10

E. Pluribus Wiggum

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2008 on FOX

AIRED: 1/6/08








The Simpsons/Season 19

E. Pluribus Wiggum

(On the phone) Marge: I'm just really worried about your weight. Bart says that we got a call from NASA, and your gravity is pulling satellites out of their orbit.

Homer: Marge, that was a joke.

Marge: But it comes from a true place








http://www.tv.com/shows/school-house-rock/my-hero-zero-142545/

tv.com

School House Rock! Season 1 Episode 1

My Hero, Zero

Aired Jan 06, 1973 on ABC

We learn about the number zero and its many uses in the English system of numbers.

AIRED: 1/6/73









2016December22_Chloe55_DSC01768_magn_1.jpg, Kerry Burgess



2016December22_Chloe55_DSC01770_crop.jpg, Kerry Burgess








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Croatia

Geography of Croatia

Croatia is located in Southeastern Europe (aka the western Balkans) between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia. It borders the Adriatic Sea along its 5,835 km coastline. Its size is comparable to that of West Virginia or Nova Scotia. Croatia has a 932 km border with Bosnia and Herzegovina, a 670 km border with Slovenia, a 329 km border with Hungary, a 241 km border with Serbia (its Autonomous Province of Vojvodina entirely) and a 25 km border with Montenegro. Islands and coastal areas in Croatia have a Mediterranean climate while inland areas have temperate continental climate with hot summers with low overall humidity levels but frequent rainshowers and cold snowy winters.








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 9/22/2006 11:32 PM

reinforcing my theory that she someone how reflects how close I was to death, maybe I was surrounded by corpses at some point, I’m not sure. Maybe they actually did bury me at some point when I was a captive but I dug my way out. Or maybe it is just symbolic of returning from a very near death situation.









4336__orig.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_War_Medal








The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

Amazon Video

01 hour 56 minutes 42 seconds

Ralph Hopkins, United Broadcasting television network president: So you liked that approach, hmm?

Tom Rath: No, I didn't.

Ralph Hopkins: You didn't?

Tom Rath: No, sir.

Ralph Hopkins: But I thought -

Tom Rath: I didn't get a chance to finish what I was going to say. I don't think that's the right approach at all.








The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

Amazon Video

[Flashback to World War II]

Tom Rath: Do you see those coats?

Lt. Hank Mahoney: We'd better get back in the woods and cross the road further south.

Tom Rath: We got to get those coats, Hank.

Hank: Are you nuts? They got people all over this place.








From 11/25/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Executive Order 12253 - Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System ) To 7/27/1997 is 6088 days

6088 = 3044 + 3044

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Letter to Chairmen and Ranking Minority Members of the Senate and House Veterans' Affairs Committees About Improvements in the Veterans Disability Compensation Program ) is 3044 days



From 4/23/1939 ( Lee Majors ) To 7/27/1997 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) To 7/27/1997 is 8908 days

8908 = 4454 + 4454

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/12/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Astrology" ) is 4454 days



From 1/30/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Virginian"::"The Man Who Wouldn't Die" ) To 10/24/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 11590 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 is 11590 days



From 4/27/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "CBS Reports"::"Why Men in Space?" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina, according to my journal, as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 11590 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 is 11590 days



From 9/10/1955 ( premiere US TV series "Gunsmoke"::series premiere episode "Matt Gets It" ) To 6/4/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "KERRY WAYNE BURGESS" participated in the MARCH 87 E-5 Navy-wide Advancement Examination and was designated a "SELECTEE" ) is 11590 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 is 11590 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 7/27/1997 is 2325 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1972 ( premiere US film "Slaughterhouse-Five" ) is 2325 days



From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/27/1997 is 156 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/7/1966 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks Upon Accepting the Special Albert Lasker Award for Leadership in Health ) is 156 days



Other posts by me include: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/norma-rae.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/children-of-the-gods-1-7319/

tv.com

Stargate SG-1 Season 1 Episode 1

Children of the Gods (1)

AIRED: 7/27/97








http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld

Stargate SG-1 - Children of the Gods - television series premiere Season 1 Episode 1 - Sunday 27 July 1997

Episode Summary

The System Lord Apophis launches an attack through the Stargate, tucked away by the military after the events of the movie, and the SGC program is reactivated and given a new objective - seek out and find the alien invaders and defeat them. Jack O'Neill is called out of retirement and sent to locate Daniel Jackson on Abydos.

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

Cut to Hammond's office. Hammond is looking over a report when Samuels pounds on the door.

HAMMOND: Come.

Samuels enters, with O'Neill right behind him.

SAMUELS: General Hammond, Colonel Jack O'Neill.

O'NEILL: Retired.

HAMMOND: I can see that. Me, I'm on my last tour; time to start getting my thoughts together. Maybe write a book. You ever think about writing a book about your exploits in the line of duty?

O'NEILL: Thought about it. But then I'd have to shoot anyone who actually read it. (Neither Hammond nor Samuels respond.) That's a joke, sir. Most of my work for the past ten years has been classified.

HAMMOND: Yes, of course.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049474/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (1956)

Release Info

USA 12 April 1956 (New York City, New York)
USA 8 May 1956

Full Cast & Crew

Gregory Peck ... Tom Rath









stargate-sg1_season1-ep2-1997_00h-19m-35s.jpg



stargate-sg1_season1-ep2-1997_00h-19m-41s.jpg



stargate-sg1_season1-ep2-1997_00h-19m-47s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 3:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 11/01/2019