Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Atwood Atwood Atwood Atwood Atwood




I made an observation earlier today when I was walking outside that I have been thinking about and I decided to pause again the DVD to make this report, of which most of the detail is from when I last paused the DVD and ran the numbers. The observation today is something that I saw a short while ago while watching the DVD for the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down." The observation from when I was outside is trivial and considering how many references I have made to this film in recent days I would expect something similar to happen. But why today? I did not even know I was going to watch this DVD later tonight when I made that observation. And that observation is much too trivial to explain why, a short while later, at the destination of that journey outside, I decided to purchase a copy of that DVD. I had been wanting to watch this film again but I did not know when that would happen and I had no idea that I would even see a copy of the DVD locally. And I wasn't even looking for it. I just walked by a place where it was located and I looked straight at it. I didn't look up at the other items or around at the other items and I wasn't even looking in that direction. I walked close to it and then my head turned and I looked straight at it. I again think that my time travel communications are affecting such occurrences. The natural order of the universe required me to find that copy of the DVD so I could watch it and then make this report. I am not specifying the detail that I made during that observation as I was walking so from a scientific standpoint that is a good research point about how time travel communications are ordered into the natural order of the universe.

Also, as I was watching this DVD I was thinking again, as I do everytime I see this film, as I first saw it in the theatre, after a coworker friend suggested we go to see it, and then later on television, about how that one actor reminds me in his appearance to Warren Newman. The actors name is Richard Tyson. In the film "Black Hawk Down" he portrays the film character "Busch." That corresponds to the United States Army Staff Sergeant Daniel Busch, who was a Delta Force sniper, according to the Wikipedia page about that film.

On another topic, I have been thinking this evening that someone, a terrorist, has put dioxin in the water supply that leads into my apartment.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/24/07 3:52 AM
I find myself thinking of some "memories" of when I was assigned to the USS Wainwright. The ship had left port for a short regional deployment and I stayed back because I had a medical appointment on base. Or something like that. Not really sure why I didn't leave with the ship but it was because of some appointment on base. After that appointment, there was a period before the ship was due back when I was assigned to work in an office there on base. I liked the assignment because I had to wear my dress uniform and I liked that because I got to wear all my ribbons. I didn't have any ribbons until we were in the Persian Gulf and so most of my ribbons were from that Operation Praying Mantis combat engagement. There were two other petty officers in the office; they might have been CPO's, but maybe Petty Officer First Class's. They didn't really have any work for me to do in there so they had me crumpling up pages of documents that were going into a burn bag because they were classified. They told me to take my time and pace myself because they didn't have any other work for me but I "remember" that I went through all the documents too soon and then didn't have anything to do. But then I was watching one of them typing up some regular report on a computer and he didn't know how to touch type so I volunteered to type it for him. I think the word processor was Gemstar. He told me I had saved him a lot of time. I had to leave and report back to the Wainwright the next day I think.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2007 excerpt ends ]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


[ Senator McComb: ]Stay here, Walker.
In my future, you're dead.










[ Bill Clinton & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Bill Clinton staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


- Name. - Todd.
- Last name. - Blackburn.
First name, Todd.
- So, what's it like? - What's what like?
Mogadishu. The fighting.
- Serial number. - 72163427.
Firstly, it's "the Mog" or simply "Mog". No one calls it Mogadishu here.
Secondly, I wouldn't know about the fighting, so don't ask.
Why not?
Didn't I just say, "Don't ask"?
You look like you're about 12, so let me explain something to you.
I have a rare and mysterious skill that precludes me from doing missions.
Typing.
- Can you type? - No.
- Date of birth. - 2-27-75.
Well, I'm here to kick some ass.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


Todd Blackburn: Well, I'm here to kick some ass.










From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 5256 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) is 5256 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 5256 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is 5256 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush for the explicit purpose of murdering United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 6793 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) is 6793 days



From 9/27/1927 ( premiere US film "The Red Raiders" ) To 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) is 6536 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 9/25/1983 ( the Soviet Union military officer Stanislav Petrov averts a nuclear strike from Moscow Russia ) is 6536 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 5/1/1995 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 7368 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 5/5/1979 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Doctor's Hospital"::"One of Our Own" ) is 7368 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 5/1/1995 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 7368 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 5/6/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "Cop on the Beat" ) is 7368 days



From 2/27/1975 ( the birthdate of Todd Blackburn in the 2001 film "Black Hawk Down" ) To 5/1/1995 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I personally prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 7368 days

7368 = 3684 + 3684

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/4/1975 ( premiere US TV series "The Cop and the Kid" ) is 3684 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0597112

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Harry O (TV series 1973–1976)

Elegy for a Cop (#1.21)


David Janssen ... Harry Orwell


Release Date: 27 February 1975 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


What happened to him?
- He fell! Missed the rope! - How'd he do that?
Put him in that humvee! Grimes, give him a hand!
Let's go! Let's move it!
Move, move! Come on! Move!
Get him in there!
Get ready to move!
Go! Everybody move! Move!
Get the fuck up!
Grimes! Come on!
Grimes! Grimes!
Fuck this!
Fuck!
Let's go.
Come on!
Go! Move it!
Move!
Romeo 64, I need to send out three humvees with a casualty.
He looks real bad. I need to evac now.
Roger that, Uniform 64.
We'll chop a team of gun ships to you. Over.
Roger that.
I need extra security on these humvees!
I'll go. I'll take my team, make sure they get back okay.
Do it.
Struecker, you're lead humvee.
First three vehicles mount up, we're moving back to base.
Move out!
How are things going? Things okay there, Struecker?
I don't want to talk about it now, Colonel!
I'm busy.
Sergeant Pilla's hit!
Christ, he's fucked up!
Is anyone hit?
Struecker, talk to me!
It's Sergeant Pilla!
What's his status?
What's his status?
He's dead.
He's dead.
Pilla's dead, sir.
C-2, this is McKnight. We have a KIA Dominick Pilla. Over.
Roger that.
Get on that 50!
Someone get on that 50!
It's mine.
Three guys with RPGs, coming up on your side now!
Stay with it!










http://www.prweb.com/releases/2003/09/prweb81112.htm

PRWeb

20TH ANNIVERSARY: WORLDWIDE NUCLEAR WAR AVERTED

Exactly 20 years ago this week Stanislav Petrov, a Soviet military officer, averted a worldwide nuclear war. But, ironically, instead of being honored and praised for his actions, he found his life nearly ruined.

(PRWEB) September 22, 2003

by Glen Pedersen

Bright Star Sound

September 25, 1983, is a date that could have been burned into the history books forever. On that day, against overwhelming odds, a Soviet military officer averted a worldwide nuclear war. What almost happened would have dwarfed into near obscurity any wars or terrorist attacks or natural disasters in memory.

News of this incident first surfaced in 1998 in press interviews with Stanislav Petrov, a retired lieutenant colonel, who described the chain of events that nearly led to the massive devastation of much of the Northern Hemisphere.

In a military bunker near Moscow, in the former Soviet Union, Petrov was in charge of an early warning system that used computers and satellites to alert the Soviet Union if there were ever a nuclear missile attack by the United States. The Soviet Union's strategy at that time was to fire its arsenal as soon as possible after receiving indications of an attack, according to Bruce Blair, a Cold War nuclear strategies expert and nuclear disarmament advocate with the Center for Defense Information.

It was just after midnight Sept. 26, 1983, Moscow time - still Sept. 25, a Sunday, in the West - when something went wrong. Suddenly the computer alarms sounded, warning that an American missile was heading toward the Soviet Union. Petrov reasoned that a computer error had occurred, since the United States was not likely to launch just one missile if it were attacking the Soviet Union - it would launch many. So he dismissed the warning as a false alarm.

A short time later, however, the situation turned very serious. Now the early warning system was indicating a second missile had been launched by the United States and was approaching the Soviet Union. Then it showed a third missile being launched, and then a fourth and a fifth. The sound of the alarms in the bunker was deafening, Petrov said. In front of him the word "Start" was flashing in bright lettering, presumably the instruction indicating the Soviet Union must begin launching a massive counterstrike against the United States.

Even though Petrov had a gnawing feeling the computer system was wrong, he had no way of knowing for sure. He had nothing else to go by. The Soviet Union's land-based radar was of limited usefulness since it was not capable of detecting missiles beyond the horizon. And worse, he had only a few minutes to decide what to tell the Soviet leadership. He made his final decision: He would trust his intuition and declare it a false alarm. If he were wrong, he realized nuclear missiles from the United States would soon begin raining down on the Soviet Union.

He waited. The minutes and seconds passed. Everything remained quiet - no missiles and no destruction. His decision had been right. Those around him congratulated him for his superb judgment.

It had indeed been a false alarm, and a subsequent investigation determined that the early warning satellite system had mistakenly interpreted sunlight reflections off clouds as the presence of enemy missiles.

Petrov felt an enormous sense of relief, but now he faced another problem. He had disobeyed military procedure by defying the computer warnings, and as a result he underwent intense questioning by his superiors about his actions during this ordeal. Perhaps because he had ignored the warnings, he was no longer considered a reliable military officer. Presumably in the military it is understood that orders and procedures are to be carried out unfailingly, without question.

In the end, the Soviet military did not reward or honor Petrov for his actions. It did not punish him either. But his once promising military career had come to an end. He was reassigned to a less sensitive position and soon was retired from the military. He went on to live his life in Russia as a pensioner.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018312/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Red Raiders (1927)

Country Date

USA 27 September 1927










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Raiders

Red Raiders

Red Raiders can refer to sports teams or bands at:


Greenville High School in Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.