Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Croatia




I woke up earlier today and I do not know recall the dreams I had while asleep but I have been thinking extensively since waking up, because I started thinking of it just after waking up, about an artificial memory I have of Tracie and I walking in the woods behind her house in South Carolina.

I was tired of this episode after about the first three minutes and was going to turn off the television but I was compelled strongly enough to continue watching it even though I found it uninteresting. After the final few minutes I can understand why I was compelled to continue watching it.

That artificial memory of walking through the woods was of me walking across a large tree that had fallen over a deep ravine and I walked across it and then back and just as I was about to return to where Tracie was standing, the bark of that dead tree slipped off the log and then I slipped off the log and landed hard on my side. Tracie thought my arm must have been injured because she saw it hit another smaller tree as I was falling down but my arm seemed okay afterwards. I had been thinking about that a lot today and wondering that has something to do with me in Croatia in 1991.

Those Bill Gates-George Bush anti-American terrorists started their attack, which we did not know was going to happen, by hitting me in the back of my head with, probably a rifle stock, and then Bill Gates-George Bush murdered the other United States Marines in my patrol, along with others in our patrol, and then they threw me into captivity, where I regained consciousness. They were going to make it look like an accident, that I had accidentally fallen down there and then died from exposure. They were going to come back in a few weeks and place my United States military issue rifle nearby and after I was dead.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930453&sid=30240&sn=KZJODT&st=201105112030&cn=110

excite

The Simpsons (Repeat)

110 KZJODT: Wednesday, May 11 8:30 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Dangerous Curves

The Simpson family takes a vacation at a cabin in the woods; Homer and Marge recall their courtship and the early years of their marriage.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Nov 09, 2008