Monday, December 26, 2011

After all this time I do still recall what she said to me in that dream long ago.




What I note here is perhaps not from that same dream. But that might have been the same dream with the "endearing quality." I am not certain now today thinking again about for the first time in a long time if that was the same dream I write of now. The dream I am thinking of now is that she placed her hand on one side of my chest and that dream happened sometime around that time in 2006 when I was having that series of dreams. The notion of her hand on my chest was something I thought of but I didn't try to think about it too much. The notion was not strong but now I think again tonight that I was left with the vague sense that something was different about my chest where she placed her hand. That was Lily Jang I was dreaming of that placed her hand on the side of my chest and at some point, a point in the dream, which I do not now recall, or sometime later, I became aware that something was wrong with my chest. But I had known that for a long time before the year 2006.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff? Why can't they just all go away and if anybody has to monitor everything I do and write, why can't they just give that job to Lily? That would be pretty fun.

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I remember having dreams when I last slept but I can remember absolutely no details. Except, maybe something to do with my imaginary girlfriend, Lily. For a while I have been wondering if they can also manipulate my half-asleep dreams too. Those are those first dreams I remember having when I am drifting off to sleep. I have never really thought of them as dreams though, rather more like random thoughts that go through my mind as I drift off. Last night, I have two such thoughts that stuck with me when I woke up minutes or seconds later. The first one was of Senator Carl Levin standing in front of me either in an elevator or waiting for an elevator. He said something about how my "reading was correct." The second scene was of Lily telling me of some endearing quality about herself.

This imaginary girlfriend routine is kind of fun, but with all these actors around me, who knows what is the reality. What I really want to avoid is encouraging people to stalk women on TV. No one should take seriously the perceived affections of a person on TV.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:55:21 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: stage of sleep

To: "Kerry Burgess"

I wonder if I will ever get the chance to talk with her, to see if my imagination matches reality? Not to mention it is almost embarassing to be a homeless guy with a crush on a pretty woman I see on TV. What am I saying, 'almost'?





http://brain.web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingFAQ.htm

1.2. In what stage of sleep does Lucid Dreaming occur?
Lucid Dreaming usually takes place in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep. There are five stages of sleep. Stage 1 being the one you first enter, then followed by stage 2, 3 and 4. As you descend into deeper sleep your brain frequency slows down. In stage 4 can it be slower than one cycle per second (delta sleep). After some time spent in stage 4, about 25 minutes, you return to stage 3 and 2, then straight into REM sleep. About 90 minutes has passed now since you started sleeping. 5-10 minutes is spent in this stage before you go all the way down to stage 4 again (also called non-REM sleep). When approximately 90 minutes have again passed, another REM-period start. This time the REM sleep lasts longer. And as time progresses less time in non-REM sleep is needed and more time is spent in REM sleep. After 4-5 hours you don't go lower than stage 2. Vivid dreaming takes place in REM sleep, so the more you sleep, the more time is spent in REM and the more likely it is that you may have a Lucid Dream.

[I don't know yet if my dream controls have been working as they try to manipulate me. But it looks like one sure way of eliminating this problem is to set an alarm clock to go off every hour or so, assuming that REM sleep is when they get in my head. I wonder though, if they have been communicating with me lately about Lily......I am not resistant to such activity, as I wouldn't even think of that as manipulation. How can you be manipulated into doing something you already want to do? I remember a couple days ago in a dream, it felt like I was being asked if she was a "passing fancy." It sounds crazy to even write about this, but there are too many imaginary-type-but not-imaginary indications to make me believe this is all real. It's crazy to even think she and I could get together, but yet I still want to say here in this imagined-but-not-imaginary-world that I think she is the most attractive woman in the world.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 February 2006 excerpt ends]