Saturday, December 17, 2011

USMS




When I was in the shower this morning I remembered that this time now is almost five years since I finally got to move out of that gulag homeless shelter in Pioneer Square.

That was the place I got sent to after I complained to Patty Murray. Earlier, I had thought I was going to die and they must have poisoned the food they gave me with I was inpatient at the VA hospital in Seattle.

From the time I became homeless to the time I finally got to move into that tiny little apartment next to the Seattle Space Needle, which is five years ago, was about 576 days. 300 days I lived in that gulag in Pioneer Square.

I was living at that Pioneer Square gulag when I informed the police that Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates is responsible for the violence at the Tacoma Mall on 20 November 2005.

Not much else has changed since I first went to the Kent police department on 4 May 2005 to complain about the criminal activities by Microsoft and George Bush against my personal property. That was 2418 days ago from today.

The reality has become that I don't think I will even get the chance to make the choice to help or not help any of you people. You have painted yourselves into a corner. I won't even get the chance to make the choice to help you or not help you.

Let your whores save you when the time comes and you will find you have no redemption from Hell.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/29/06 8:54 PM
When I was writing a few months ago about confusion whether I had served as a U.S. Marine, that may have been a memory of working for the U.S. Marshals.

USMC......USM

There could be more to it as well, but I think that is what it was supposed to mean.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 December 2006 excerpt ends]