Friday, December 16, 2011

I am not the only one affected by the effects.




When I use my powers then that gives some kind of power to the bad guys. That is how they know stuff. There are a few other people out there like me who know stuff that just comes to their mind the way I know stuff, I am thinking.

When I survived the crash of Flight 232 in 1989 then I used my power for the first time in a way that eclipsed my past use of my power, which I have possessed since birth.

So to limit the use of my teleportation power will limit the strength of the bad guys.

Also, I have been thinking very recently about how the United States is not willing to actively protect the secrets about my personal technology and so I am not willing to use to my secret technology to protect the United States.

I want to be clear that I am not some disgruntled guy sitting around some backoffice who grumbles about how he doesn't get recognition for being a genius, or whatever it is those lame-oid types complain about.

Anyone reading my reports should understand very well that the United States is actively - and to this very day I write this note - working to steal my secret technology.

I am not some kind of selfish type sitting around complaining about how I am not going to help anybody because no one helped me.

I have been very clear that the United States government is very clearly actively working to steal my personal technology - my incredibly valuable technology - and anyone reading my reports will know with no doubt that the general public in the United States actively supports the theft of my very valuable personal secret technology.

So you tell me why when the time comes that I should use my secret technology to help you.

There is no reason for me to do anything to help any of you and I can tell you right now I will do nothing to help any of you here.