Thursday, December 22, 2011

Anchorage




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, February 16, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:29 AM


This next clue was something I puzzled over a few years ago. I remember it because I puzzled over why I was puzzling over it. The article was dated 5/10/2004 and it indicates that her comments were made "last night" which meant the comments were made on 5/9/2004. Other articles indicate her comments were made on the previous Saturday night. Either way, it is certainly close to 5/9 and I had a profound sense of puzzlement about it. These comments were made not longer after I had moved out to Spokane after giving up that Microsoft was an honest company. What it means is there were people out there that remembered me and were concerned about my well-being because I guess it looked like I was being betrayed by the people accountable for my well-being. A week later was when I sent that email about “mark this day” or whatever it was I wrote. I assume I scared them because they were worried I was going to reveal that George W. Bush had been recruited by foreign powers long ago.


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=stem10&date=20040510&query=nancy+reagan

Nation & World: Monday, May 10, 2004


BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Former first lady Nancy Reagan endorsed human embryonic research last night at a star-studded fund-raiser.


"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said. "Because of this, I'm determined to do whatever I can to save other families from this pain. I just don't see how we can turn our backs on this."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3761475

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

Celebrities raise funds for stem-cell research

PAUL ELIAS Associated Press

MON 05/10/2004 Houston Chronicle


Saturday's dinner featured a rare public appearance by former first lady Nancy Reagan. Former President Ronald Reagan suffers from Alzheimer's disease and his wife believes stem cells might someday provide a cure.

"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said. "Because of this I'm determined to do whatever I can to save other families from this pain."










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


(Cut to Lee in his father's quarters.)

Apollo: Commander? (He sees a picture of himself, Zack and their mother. Adama walks in as he's looking at it.)

Adama: I'm sorry.

Apollo: I, uh, gotta go. (Adama stops him, pulls him into a hug. They hold onto each other for a minute, and then Adama turns away. Apollo leaves.)










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Adama: So you're a gun dealer/philosopher, I take it, right?

Leoben: (laughs) I'm an observer of human nature.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moron


moron


a person who is notably stupid


Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Norville: [to Amy] Now let me ask you a question: Would an imbecile come up with this?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110074/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hudsucker Proxy (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Mail Room Boss: [to Norville] You! Yeah, you, Barnes! You don't look busy. Think you can handle a blue letter. This letter was sent down this morning by the big man himself.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"Blue letter from the desk of Waring Hudsucker...
"...to Sidney J. Mussburger, regarding my demise.
"Dear Sid:
"By the time you read this, I will have joined the organization upstairs...
"...an exciting new beginning. I will retain fond--"
Memories.
"Of the years you and I have spent--"
Standard resignation boilerplate. Go down to the second paragraph.
"You will no doubt be wondering why I've decided...
"...to end my tenure both at Hudsucker and here on earth.
"From the standpoint of our balance sheet and financials...
"...sure, we're doing fine.
"But in my personal life, I have made grave errors.
"I let my success become my identity.
"I have foolishly played the great man...
"...and watched my life become more and more empty as a result.
"My vanity drove away she...
"...who could've saved me.
"Yes, I loved a woman once, Sid, as you well know.
"A beautiful, vibrant lady...
"...and angel who, in her wisdom, saw fit to choose you instead of I."
Skip this part.
Next page. Next page!
"This brings me to our company, Sid, and its future.
"Our next president must have the liberty I have had as owner...
"...to experiment and even fall..."
Fail.
"...without fear of the whims of the stockholders or an impatient board.
- "The new president must be free to fall..." - Fail!
"...and learn to fail..."
Fall!
"...and rise again by applying...
"...what he has learned.
"Such is business.
"Such is life.
"Accordingly, I hereby bequeath...
"...all of my shares in Hudsucker Industry...
"...to whomever you and the board shall elect...
"...to succeed me as president.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Adama: Disperse to all fleet. Final coordinates.

Gaeta: Yes, sir.

Adama: Stand by to execute battle plan.

Tigh: Sir.

(The ships begin to pull out.)

Tigh: Weapons grid to full power. Stand by enemy suppression barrage.

(Galactica's guns come out. The Cylon ships leave the base star.)

Gaeta: Incoming, 72 Cylon fighters, closing at one two zero mark four eight.

Adama: Enemy suppression fire, all batteries execute.

Tigh: All batteries, commence firing.

(Galactica fires, takes out some of the fighters.)

Gaeta: Perimeter established.

Adama: Launch Vipers.

Dualla: Vipers, clear to launch.

(Vipers launch)

Apollo: Broken formation, razzle dazzle, don't let them use their targetting computers and for frak's sake, stay out of Galactica's firing solution.

Gaeta: Vipers in position.

Adama: Signal Vipers engage fighters only, leave base stars to us. Execute.

(Vipers and fighters fire at each other.)

Tigh: Galactica to all civilian ships: commence jumping in sequence.

(The ships pull out past the storm and jump, one by one.)

Gaeta: Incoming ordnance.

(Galactica is hit by two missiles. Fighting continues. Apollo's ship gets hit, and one of the engines is taken out.)

Starbuck: Apollo, do you read me?

(A missile heads right for him. Starbuck takes it out.)

Starbuck: (yells) Whoooo! C'mon, bad (?). Looks like you broke your ship, Apollo.

Apollo: I've had worse. But thanks.

(Galactica takes a few more hits.)

Tigh: Function check on the damage control panel. (Another hit) They're targetting the landing bays. We gotta get those fighters back on board and retract the pods, or we won't be able to jump.

Adama: Fleet status?

Gaeta: Last civilian ship is away.

Adama: Recall all fighters. Stand by to secure landing bays.

Dualla: Galactica to all Vipers: break off, come on home. Repeat: come on home.

Gaeta: FTL? Go. Sublight? Go. Board is green. Ship reports ready for jump as soon as landing bay's secure, sir.

(Another missile hits.)

Dualla: Two Vipers still out there, sir. Starbuck and Apollo.

Tigh: We can't stand toe-to-toe with those base ships. (on intercom) Retract the pods.

(Pods retract.)

Adama: I can't leave them here. Patch me through to Starbuck. (on radio) What do you hear? Starbuck, Galactica. What do you hear?

Starbuck: What?

Adama: Good morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?

Starbuck: (listening to debris hit the ship) Nothin' but the rain.

Adama: Grab your gun and bring the cat in.

Starbuck: Aye aye, sir. Comin' home.

Apollo: I'm losing power. I'm not gonna make it. Starbuck, it's over. Just leave. Dammit, that's an order.

Starbuck: Lee, shut up and hold still. (She swings around, yells, aims right at Apollo.)

Apollo: Oh no.

(Starbuck yells again, locks their ships together and pushes him home.)

Apollo: You are beyond insane!