Monday, December 19, 2011

Cape Fear (1991) RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Cape_Fear_(1991)_CD1.html


Cape Fear [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Oh, my God.
You two know each other?
Yeah, we work together.
I'll be outside.
I'm so stupid.
You stood me up at the club the other day.
Then you didn't call.
By last night...
...I was feeling pretty reckless.
I thought about what you said, you know...
...that your wife didn't know I existed.
And I felt like...
...I was going to show you.
I guess I showed you, all right, didn't I?
I guess I really showed you.
Listen to me, okay?
Now, look, this guy Cady...
...he's done this kind of thing before.
Now, he's going to do this over and over again...
...unless you testify and we take him to court...
No.
And press charges and testify.
I know how it works. I see it every day.
Only this time, I'm on the other side.
I don't want to explain why I was in a bar...
...and how much I had to drink and what I was wearing.
Not by the people I work with.
Not by the guys that I see cross-examine other people on the stand.
Just crucify them. They just laugh about it later.
They'll even ask about you.
Listen to me. I don't care about that.
Well, I care about that.
I'm sure you do, too.
I'm terribly sorry. I'm just terribly sorry.
If this is something personal between you, the girl and Cady...
Personal?
All right, come on, Lieutenant. What are you implying?













http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F22.html

Cape Feare

Original airdate in N.A.: 7-Oct-93


Homer reads another letter and panics for a moment, but then he realizes it's for Bart: "DIE BART DIE", again in red ink. Many letters are shown laid out on the table, all in red ink, except for one conspicuous letter, which says "I KILL YOU SCUM" in black ink instead of red. Homer confesses having written it after Bart somehow put a tattoo reading "WIDE LOAD" on Homer's butt. Everyone laughs hard, even Marge. Nelson happens to be at the window, and he laughs too.

But who'd want to hurt me? I'm this century's Dennis the Menace.

Homer suggests, "It's probably the person you least suspect," but Lisa doesn't think much of that idea.

Abe: I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101540/quotes


IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Cape Fear (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Max Cady: Are you a cop? Or were you a cop? Or were you not good enough to remain on the force? Cause you know what? That's the feeling I'm getting here.










From 9/21/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "F Troop"::"Don't Look Now, One of Our Cannon Is Missing" ) To 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 42 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1965 ( premiere US film "Life at the Top" ) is 42 days



From 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 42 days

42 = 21 + 21

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/23/1965 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Heroes of Telemark" ) is 21 days



From 2/18/1941 ( premiere US film "Power for Defense" ) To 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 4/11/1941 ( Frederick H. Hauck ) To 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 268 days

268 = 134 + 134

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1966 ( premiere US TV episode "Lost in Space"::"His Majesty Smith" ) is 134 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 11/13/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cape Fear" ) is 268 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/28/1966 ( Elizabeth Cheney ) is 268 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101540/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Cape Fear (1991)

Country Date

USA 13 November 1991
UK 6 March 1992










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Cape_Fear_(1991)_CD1.html


Cape Fear [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


So, now it's my turn. Where are you from?
Where am I from?
-You're gonna love this. -Yes.
I'm from the Georgia State Correctional Facility.
You think I'm joking? That's the truth. I just got released from prison.
My god. This is the way my day has been turning out.
Actually, it reminds me of a joke.
-Do you want to hear it? -Tell me. Liven up the night.
An unmarried woman... Wait a minute, that's not it.
-Come on, get the joke straight. -Shut up. Let me do it.
An unmarried woman meets a guy...
...and he tells her he just got out of prison.
"What did you do?" she asks.
"I hacked my wife into 52 pieces with a chain saw."
She says, "So, you're single?"
-That's even funnier. -Thank you.
-Could I ask you something? -What?
-What did you do? -I knew you were going to ask.
-I hacked my wife into 52 pieces. -I was afraid you'd say that.
I'm a very small person, so maybe...
Maybe I can hack you into 40 pieces.
-What did you do, really? -No, really, but what did you do?
There was this protest march on this nuclear power plant and...
...when they came to arrest us...
...this macho sheriff got rough with the lady behind me.
I popped the bastard, so they gave me a little time for it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059263/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Heroes of Telemark (1965)

Country Date

UK 23 November 1965 (London)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059263/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Heroes of Telemark (1965)


Set in German-occupied Norway, this is an embellished account of the remarkable efforts of the Norwegian resistance to sabotage the German development of the atomic bomb. Resistance fighter Knut Straud enlists the reluctant physicist Rolf Pedersen in an effort to destroy the German heavy water production plant near the village of Rjukan in rural Telemark. In the process, Pedersen discovers that his ex-wife Anna and her uncle have also joined the resistance. British commandos dispatched to destroy the plant are killed when their glider hits the mountainside at night. An improvised raid by the resistance ends in the partial destruction of the heavy water canisters, but the contingency plans of Reichskommissar Terboven enable the Germans to resume production quickly. Pedersen wants to recommend to London that the Allies bomb the plant. Straud opposes him because of the potential death toll on Norwegian civilians and a fight ensues. They send in separate recommendations, and the air raid takes place, but it fails to destroy the heavy water. A Norwegian traitor gives away the resistance hideout, and Anna's uncle is killed. The Germans load the canisters onto a ferry for shipment to Germany, and the resistance rig explosives to sink the ferry in the fjord. As the ferry is about to leave, it is boarded by the widow and baby of one of Pedersen's and Straud's colleagues. Pedersen boards the ferry and organizes a children's game of "lifejacket" in order to minimize civilian deaths. The film closes with resistance members rescuing passengers as the ferry sinks.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031819/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Power for Defense (1941)

Country Date

USA 18 February 1941



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031819/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Power for Defense (1941)


Documentary demonstrating how power developed by the dams and power plants of the Tennessee Valley is used to support defense plants throughout the country.


Release Date: 18 February 1941 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Cape_Fear_(1991)_CD1.html


Cape Fear [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Anyway, I had a report on this victim...
...and it came back that she was promiscuous.
And...
...I buried it.
-Anybody else know about this? -No, I buried it.
I didn't show it to the client or the prosecution.
But if you had seen what this guy had done to this girl...
"In every criminal prosecution, the accused shall have...
"...the Assistance of Counsel for his defense."
I know the Sixth Amendment. I believe in it.
That's why I left the Public Defender's Office.
There was no way to serve the law in that capacity.
Some folks don't have the right to the best defense?
Of course they deserve the best defense!
But if you had seen what he did to this girl...
-Buried the report. -If it was your own daughter.
-Yeah, I mean... -Buried the report.
Jesus, Sam.
Oh, God.
But I don't see how he could know that. He was illiterate.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:46 PM
I think the line of thought about Tiger, WA, started with that woman was going to take me there by aircraft. I even imagined that she was going to pilot an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat and land at a nearby airport and then drive to Tiger, WA, where I would then write the numbers down on the pavement. The reason for the Tomcat is because that line of thought considered that I needed to get out there to Tiger, WA, as fast as possible. I cannot recall if there was ever any specific reason for why I needed to get there as fast as possible. I remember thinking that after I got there, there was no real feedback as to why I needed to get there so fast. I simply got there as fast as possible, recorded the numbers, which were apparently visible to people in the real world, and then I guess that was when vacation time started and I had the houseboat that I was on as it drifted down the nearby river towards that large lake.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:59 PM
I was even mentally calculating how long a flight from here to there would take on full afterburner and I think I was even thinking about how there would have to be inflight refueling from a tanker but I might have decided that in that imaginative world there would be no need for fuel.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 19 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:04 AM
I might have started thinking the part about the flight after I noticed on the map there is a runway strip just north of Tiger, Washington.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:06 AM
I was considering that we would land there.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:07 AM
I don't know how long my mind would drift towards that line of thought. For weeks, I guess. Maybe several months.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 July 2010 excerpt ends]