Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My active memory works much better than I think it does.




http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933


Night of the Comet (1984)


We're not robots, Doctor. We're not all going to fall over at one time.
Some of us will last a little longer.
While others of us have more immediate needs.
You're smart. You can figure that out.
Psychology is not an exact science,
but, my God, man, anybody can add two and two.
I'm very sorry about your sister. It's a tragedy.
It truly is.
And I can understand your hostility.
But no matter how upset you are,
breaking an expensive piece of equipment won't solve anything.
I mean, striking out at inanimate objects is really quite childish.
Even you should be able to realize that.
Jerk.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933


Night of the Comet (1984)


Where's my sister?
Dr. Carter, may I see you a moment?
All right.
I mean, she should be here by now, shouldn't she,
even if Hector didn't show up?
Your sister’s dead.
- What? - I realize this comes as a shock,
but she had been exposed, and in 48 hours she would have died anyway.
It was quite painless, I can assure you.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Regina: They said you were dead.

Samantha: They were exaggerating totally.

Regina: Hey, that's a great outfit.

Samantha: Thanks. Is that guy in the hallway dead?