Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Green Light. That big ol' green light.




I decided to make this note because of the dialog about the green light and the reason that is important is for reasons I do not elaborate on here. As for what that means for the future I do not know other than I am hopeful that I can get the hell out of this godforsaken place.

The only reason I paused the video for that racketeering production "Under Siege 2: Dark Territory" from 1995 is because of the dialog about the green light. After I started to compile the relevant details about that dialog I decided to tack on some earlier dialog that I thought over again as I watched it and that I alluded to earlier.

Here you have the actor the stand-in for Will Smith "The Fresh Princess Pansy" in a confrontation with the submachine gun wielding actor who always reminds in appearance of my step-brother who was killed that night in November 1986 when I was back in southern Arkansas on leave from my assignment in the United States Navy. I always think of how I believed everything they showed me about that crash site where they say he died. He had been driving me around in that same pickup truck just within minutes, probably five or ten minutes earlier, before he was killed. He was killed just a mile or two down the road from where I was staying with my mother and his father where I had lived when I was in high school. I knew the stretch of road as if it was in front of our house. I used to go deer hunting and squirrel hunting nearby and I drove by there many times and I walked through there many times and I rode my bicycle through there many times and I walked around there on 25 November 1986 and I listened to who ever was telling me about what was the cause for why he crashed and how he hit his head on the passenger-side door of his pickup truck and I believed that. I believed that the same way I stood out there in Oklahoma just before in the summer of 1985 and heard people telling me the same thing about how my father died when the diesel freight truck he drove as a commercial driver crashed and he died and so I think about how that actor there in that confrontation with the porter reminds me in appearance of my step-brother who died in November 1986 and I have thought about that every time I have watched that film.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114781/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995)


Mercenary #1: You know, I never considered myself a vicious person. But you, you're like a fucking cockroach! So what do you do when the little bastard shows himself? You squash him, right? Get what I'm trying to say to you here bus boy?

Bobby Zachs: I'm a porter, not a bus boy.

Mercenary #1: [laughing] Okay, Mister porter. You got balls, man. So I'm gonna let you decide, okay? You wanna see it coming... or do you wanna turn around?

Bobby Zachs: [seeing Ryback come in] Hey... you wanna help me out here, man?



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Ryback may be dead, he may be alive...
...but he is not on this train.
I shouldn't have got back on this train.
Drop the gun.
Drop it!
I never considered myself vicious...
...but you...
...you're like a cockroach!
So what do you do|when the bastard shows himself?
You squash him, right?
You get what I'm saying here, busboy?
I'm a porter...
...not a busboy.
Okay, Mr. Porter...
...you got balls, man.
So I'm going to let you decide.
You want to see it coming...
...or to turn around?
Say...
...want to help me?
Shit.
You're a bad motherfucker.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114781/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995)


Penn: F-117s. Stealths.

Travis Dane: Oh good, they found us! Casey *Fucking* Ryback!



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Green light the bombers.
Roger. Foxtrot heading zero.
God forgive us.
Something's coming in.
Intermittent signal, very faint.
F-117s.
Stealths.
They found us.
Casey-fucking-Ryback.
Shoot them down.
I'd have to unlock Grazer from Washington.
I don't have the transponder numbers.|I can't target them!
They'd kill all the hostages.