Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two thousand twelve




All right, so maybe the year 2012 is when I start to detail in public the technology that is available to me that gives me the capability of time-travel.

So then I think to myself that when I start to unlock my secret powers, which I have kept under lock for all this time, I am also letting out the bad guys from their prison.

"Bad guys." I don't really know what that means. I am writing this here as I think. The notions are not fully formed in my mind right now. I was hoping when I started this note that I would be able to fully articulate a certain notion but that notion doesn't seem to yet be fully formed in my mind. That can't be right. There must have been a process that allowed me to use my power and in a manner that did not have negative consequences for anyone else regardless of anything.

I started this line of thought because I dread spending another year toiling away at my desk here in this crap-shack and I know that nothing will ever change unless I crank things up a notch.

No matter where I go outside this apartment, nothing has changed. The zombies are still out there every goddamned day. I see them every damned day I go outside. For the first time I watched the damned live television news one early morning recently on a channel I rarely watched and the zombie bastards are still there too. They still have my apartment bugged with secret microphones somewhere inside or outside or both.