Thursday, December 29, 2011

Watching this DVD again tonight I am again shocked - shocked! - at how committed Patty Murray of Washington State is to the success of al-Qaida.




As I watch again tonight the DVD for that racketeering production "Under Siege 2: Dark Territory" from 1995 and I think of how this film has a plot that is based on the death of a brother and of how the lead villain of this film reminds me in appearance to the actor Tom Hanks.

Also, I was watching the scene again tonight where the bad guys start firing an extended burst of machine gun fire into the kitchen car because "Ryback" was beating up the intruders and tossing them back outside on the ground. When I watched that tonight I started to remember a conversation I had with my sister's husband back in the 1990's when he described something similar. Back then he was, and still is from what I know from communicating with him fairly recently, a police officer in the city we went to high school, where he graduated, I think, the year after I graduated. He told me that he and his team were outside a trailer home and some police officers had gone inside to arrest a criminal offender and he told me that they were given a signal and if that signal was given then he and his team standing outside would open fire into the side of the trailer home and that was because the police officers inside had dropped to the floor so that the gunfire would kill the violent criminal offenders inside. He told me they didn't have to do that though and I asked him, as I remember it now, if he and his team were firing fully automatic weapons and he told me they had only semiautomatic weapons.

Also, watching the DVD so far, having paused it just now after the attack on China, I was thinking to myself about how my trusted XO has tactical command of the ship, so to speak, I would describe the situation as it relates personally to me now, and that we are at general quarters and I have to be able to focus on the strategic aspects of my role.

I think again tonight of how that one bad guy resembles my deceased step-brother. I think that every time I watch that DVD, although that notion has faded more over time.

The moronic acting actor portraying the porter must be a stand-in for the known al-Qaida active participant Will Smith the "Fresh Princess Pansy" that you all know from television in the 1990s.

Will Smith "The Fresh Princess Pansy" is crying and boo-hooing all the time because he is not a biological relation to the family that I am biologically related to and somehow the world has cheated him because my biological father is his now ex-step-father and organized criminals that Will Smith "The Fresh Princess Pansy" has become a homosexual butt faggot for are all pissed off because Will Smith no longer has even the slightest claim to what is rightfully mine because of my biological birthright.

So they are going to kill as many of you as possible.

And don't forget about the part about the brothers. Remember that. I might write a report about that tomorrow.

Well, anyway, if watching again this DVD tonight has proved anything to me then I have learned that my attempt to rationalize with sociopaths is a complete failure.

Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates was planning to nuke Japan on 11 March 2011 and she-he-it went through with it and Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates has planning that massive global terrorist attack since before 2005. Maybe they were not planning the actual 11 March 2011 attack to nuke Japan as far back as the year 1995 but I feel certain that Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates has been working on that type of attack since that time.

Don't forget the part about the brothers.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Something wrong, Captain?
It's too bad Dane wasn't here today.
Travis Dane was a nut.
He drove his car into a lake.
He was crazy.
They find the body yet?
No, just the car.
And a note that said:|"Chance favors the prepared mind."
Odd, huh?
But then, so was Dane.
Captains, you did a hell of a job.
Be proud of yourselves.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Where have you been?
On a special op?
Lieutenant, always a pleasure.
I know, you can't tell me.
Sorry to hear about your brother.
Me, too.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Who taught you that?
When I was 11 years old,|my uncle taught me all this neat stuff.
That's the dude that's with you?
Yeah...
...I guess.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Let's talk about why you|and my dad stopped talking.
Listen...
...I know that your father|and I had our differences...
...but that doesn't mean I didn't love him.
But you didn't even talk.
Time goes by...
...it seems to fly, and before you know it...
...things happen.
But I never thought...
...I'd never get a chance|to straighten things out with him.
You know...
...he didn't get the medals in the service|by being a choirboy.
I don't want you talking|about my father that way.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Do you know what this is?|This is a Navy Cross.
It's awarded for bravery.
This is my father's.|Uncle Casey's got two of them.
He's got medals that are so secret...
...he can never show them to anybody.










http://www.seattle.gov/news/detail.asp?ID=5287&Dept=12

City of Seattle [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Gregory J. Nickels, Mayor

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Seattle Municipal Court hosts Homeless Veteran’s Court forum

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

6/24/2005


Seattle Municipal Court hosts Homeless Veteran’s Court forum

The Seattle Municipal Court, Columbia Legal Services, Seattle City Attorney, and the Associated Counsel for the Accused will host a Homeless Veteran’s Court forum on Monday, June 27 at Seattle Municipal Court. The forum is an opportunity to bring together experts from San Diego County, the site of the first Homeless Court, and local providers to learn the most effective way to operate a similar court in King County.

Seattle Municipal Court sees many homeless defendants who commit low level quality of life crimes such as theft, criminal trespass, and drinking in public. Homeless individuals may fail to comply with the court process since they have no address to receive a criminal summons, resulting in issuance of a warrant. This minor offense could be more effectively addressed through a Homeless Court process, whereby the court, legal system and social service systems collaborate to help resolve misdemeanors for defendants already on the road to self-sufficiency. Service providers identify candidates and the prosecutor and public defender work out a plea agreement. In most cases, part of the sentence includes credit for progress the individual has already made. This may include participation in drug or alcohol treatment, completion of an anger management class, or completion of community service.



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vacuts28m&date=20050628&query=patty+murray+va+hospital


Local News: Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter


U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.


Yesterday, Murray held a rally outside the Puget Sound VA Health Care System hospital in Seattle










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Under_Siege_2_-_Dark_Territory.html


Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Take that white jacket off.
You touch me again, it's your ass.
Targeting codes.
- They've started our targeting sequence.|- It's arming.
This is nuts. There must be|some kind of malfunction.
It's being controlled elsewhere.
Oh, Jesus, the target's mainland China.
Not China!
Not somebody nuclear.
What's going on?
Sweet Jesus!
She's into acquisition mode.
Somebody shut it down!
{y:i}They fired me.
Took everything.
She's powering up for a hit.
{y:i}Said the technology wasn't essential.
Blow it!
Shut it down!
No response.
They wanted it! They'll get it!
That's what Dane used to say.
Call Admiral Bates at the Pentagon.
Admiral Bates is here in Colorado|attending an air show.
Then get him here, now.
Gentlemen, as you can see, it works.
This is a one-time offer.
Two hundred feet below the Pentagon,|is an itty-bitty crack...
...which I propose to make great,|big and wide.
Directly above it|is a strike-hard nuclear reactor.
It ain't hard enough.
We'll take out the Pentagon...
...and God...
...Allah...
...and the wind's willing...
...Washington and most|of the Eastern Seaboard as well.
The fee:
One billion dollars.
A billion dollars.