Monday, December 19, 2011

I must be DREAMING. Maybe I am dead and this is the Hell I have to endure until I get to escape.




I must be doing it again. I am chasing myself in time-traveler circles again. I must have had those thoughts I describe here because I am now publishing this note in my online journal and that online journal is a document I take with me when I travel bacwards in time to the year 2003. Since that information already exists out there somewhere else in the world right now, including all the other blog posts I will make here in the future, then the information I post today *must* match that other record. The only exception, which I think I have noted here before, is if I make a blog post and then make corrections to the two different records I keep and I make an error while trying to correct an error or when I go back in the first few minutes after making the post and add a detail that was I something I forgot because I usually don't proofread the post until after I post it and then I go through and read it and I usually spot the errors then.

So, anyway, as I have learned, I can't predict anything. Sure, sure, I can see I have been on the right track a lot of times but what have I really *predicted*? Everything I have predicted to happen in the near future didn't happen.

So, I mean, I have some kind of weird power over the local radio station but so the hell what. Somehow there has got to be a way to use this to my advantage.

From another perspective, I am doing what I know needs to be done. My frustration represents only that I know I can't do anything. I can not actually predict anything because I will not predict anything.

I didn't start thinking about the date 23 December 2011 until about 9 PM my time on 17 December 2011. The details I reference here in this note are all based on the observations I started making by looking closer at the date 23 December 2011.

There's really no point to this note. I am just wondering what the hell I am doing here.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 01 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/01/10
I never mentioned this before, because I was feeling compelled not to, but now after reading this, I wanted to note that she was the woman I was imagining that was going to drive me around to collect the numbers from the bombs and then fly me to Tiger, WA, where I would record the numbers at the crossroads.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Milani_(model)

Denise Milani (model)

Denise Milani (born April 24, 1980)

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/1/10 2:16 AM
I have wondered many, many times why I was imagining that specific woman and the specific person who was going to drive me around to the location of the three nuclear MIRV bombs that were suspended in the air just before detonating over the Seattle downtown area and the two other areas. Why her?

I guess she is a "Cylon." The equivalent of "Caprica Six" at the beginning of the series. Except that she is the equivalent for me, where "Caprica Six" was the version for "Gaius Baltar" and I am not "Gaius Baltar" and she is not a blonde.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/01/10 2:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haboob

Haboob

A haboob is a type of intense sandstorm commonly observed in arid regions throughout the world. They have been observed in the Sahara desert (typically Sudan), as well as across the Arabian Peninsula, throughout Kuwait, and in the most arid regions of Iraq. African haboobs result from the northward summer shift of the inter-tropical front into North Africa, bringing moisture from the Gulf of Guinea. Haboob winds in the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Kuwait are frequently created by the collapse of a thunderstorm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 02 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/10 5:37 AM
I went back to sleep for a few hours and at one point in the past few hours I awoke from what sounded as though I was hearing another person who was intensely laughing. I do not think I have ever heard anyone laugh with such intensity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:44 AM
I must have created a literal "The Dark Side of the Moon" similar to the 1977 film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and I am now trying to rediscover where I created that site.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:46 AM
In that film, the site was the Devils Tower in Wyoming. I guess, as with those characters in that film, I am destined to struggle and suffer until I see something on television that matches the association I created and that I want to see.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:48 AM
I feel certain that location is somewhere in this state and that is why I still feel strongly compelled to stay in this state. This states is the namesake of George Washington, after all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:49 AM
I am also somewhat challenged in that my range of mobility is severely limited by the fact that I am walking just about anywhere I go.

Maybe they will send me a Metro bus route to follow to the meeting place.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:51 AM
Potholes State Park is at Moses Lake on Interstate 90 in central Washington state. That reminds of what I wrote about fixing potholes for the City of Wilton when Donald Mills was mayor of that town. I think about it now especially because of the time when I was writing it during or just after 10 May 2006.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/04/10 3:34 AM
I am having dreams on different nights that seem to be the continuation of the same message, as though through paranormal means a message in multiple parts is being transmitted to my sleeping mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/04/10 2:00 PM
"At the end of the drive the lawmen arrive"

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/04/10 2:01 PM
"an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:46 PM
I think the line of thought about Tiger, WA, started with that woman was going to take me there by aircraft. I even imagined that she was going to pilot an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat and land at a nearby airport and then drive to Tiger, WA, where I would then write the numbers down on the pavement. The reason for the Tomcat is because that line of thought considered that I needed to get out there to Tiger, WA, as fast as possible. I cannot recall if there was ever any specific reason for why I needed to get there as fast as possible. I remember thinking that after I got there, there was no real feedback as to why I needed to get there so fast. I simply got there as fast as possible, recorded the numbers, which were apparently visible to people in the real world, and then I guess that was when vacation time started and I had the houseboat that I was on as it drifted down the nearby river towards that large lake.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 11:59 PM
I was even mentally calculating how long a flight from here to there would take on full afterburner and I think I was even thinking about how there would have to be inflight refueling from a tanker but I might have decided that in that imaginative world there would be no need for fuel.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 19 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:04 AM
I might have started thinking the part about the flight after I noticed on the map there is a runway strip just north of Tiger, Washington.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:06 AM
I was considering that we would land there.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/19/10 12:07 AM
I don't know how long my mind would drift towards that line of thought. For weeks, I guess. Maybe several months.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 July 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/23/10 12:30 PM
A dream I had just before waking up earlier this morning seemed to last only a few seconds and then I woke up and got out of bed. In the dream, there was what seemed to be a watertight door that led out of the room where I was onboard a ship. I was left with the sense I was on a civilian ship and that door is consistent because I have never seen a watertight door on a US Navy ship that had so much window glass in it. The window glass was a strip that run at an angle up through maybe the middle third of the watertight door.

I knew it was watertight because when the dream started I turned my head to my right and I saw through the window glass that the ship was flooding. The water was already half-way up the door and it was still rising. Then I looked to my left and I understood that I was in a room full of deep-sea diving equipment. I heard the actuator engage then on a scuba respirator. Then I wondered how deep was the water the ship was in and I am left with the sense that the floor was 106 feet below the ship. I was then going through the pockets of what I guess was a diving suit and I found a reciept in one of the inside pockets. I cannot remember the numbers on that reciept, which seemed to be small cash register reciept, but in the dream I then seemed to hear "Colonel McQueen" speak some kind of dialog and I think it was dialog, which doesn't match what I remember from the television series dialog, about how he wished he had not left some people where they were, and now I have lost that train of thought. Oh, yeah, something about the context. I thought to myself at that point that his dialog was out of context, as though an observation I made about something similar to a preview scene or a series of clips and the clip before that cast a different aspect to the dialog by "McQueen" than one you would understand if watching the full scene. So then at some point, either in the dream, or after I had been awake, I thought to myself that the point was about that plot element from the series finale of "Battlestar Galactica" and as though someone was reading the work product I have conveyed recently on my obversations about that plot element and there seemed to be in my mind a sense of awareness that another person was thinking that they had gained a new sense of awareness about the context of some kind of work that person had contributed to and I am left with the sense that we are still working together to figure this all out. So then as far as the reciept goes, I noticed that the reciept did not have the date stamped on it, and as I write this sentence, I think again about that notion of context and I am not really certain why that is important for any specific reason. There seemed to be a time of day stamped on the reciept but I do not remember what was that detail although I seemed to study that detail in the dream. That line of thought led me, either in the dream or after I had been awake, to associate the cash register reciept with "McQueen" and "supply sergeant." And then that made me think of the Tiger Store in Tiger, WA.

There were two other scenes that seemed connected to this scene in the diving equipment room but those scenes, I am thinking, represent me standing there in that room and visualizing in my mind a conversation with another person and that is probably some kind of process in my mind of trying to think back to that conversation as some kind of reference for guidance. The dream ended with me talking to that other person who seemed to know what was going on, although in reality I think I was still standing there in that diving equipment room on that flooding ship although I did not see that room again, but I do not feel compelled to record those two last scenes of the dream although I do feel a measure of confidence to know that if I have to stay on a ship during a flood then I am glad to know that I have plenty of equipment for surviving while underwater.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 July 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"NCIS"

Silent Night (2008)

Country Date

USA 16 December 2008



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

NCIS (TV series 2003– )

Silent Night (#6.11)


Mark Harmon ... Special Agent Jethro Gibbs


On December 23, Metro detective Justin Kemp, whose wife dated DiNozzo 4 months, asks NCIS's help because a delivery boy saw former pre-med petty officer Ned Quinn, a Vietnam vet, at the site of the murdered old Taylor couple's home invasion.


Release Date: 16 December 2008 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/synopsis

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Synopsis for

"NCIS"

Silent Night (2008)



A minivan pulls up to a lavish home, decorated for the holidays. A young man chats with a friend on the phone as he delivers a bouquet of flowers, his last delivery for the night. He knocks on the door, decorated with a large bow, but here's no answer. He knocks again and then peeks in the window. In the distance, he sees a man and woman laying dead. And then suddenly, a man looks out from inside the house, horrified.

As we open, Ziva and Director Vance return to the base after a day of Christmas shopping. McGee announces that a Detective Kemp is on his way up to see Gibbs. DiNozzo recognizes the name and says they had a mutual friend. After a little bit of prying, he admits that they used to date the same woman. And now, Kemp is married to her. Kemp enters, apologizing for ruining their Christmas, but Gibbs points out it's only December 23rd--they aren't going anywhere.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/synopsis

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Synopsis for

"NCIS"

Silent Night (2008)


The team does research on their lead suspect. Ned Quinn, graduated with honors from the University of Virginia. He was in the Marines and served in Vietnam. After the war, he suffered from PTSD and became a meth addict. His wife divorced him, taking full custody of his daughter. Shortly after, he supposedly died in a fire, with seven others.

Ducky looks over the autopsy report. Back in 1991, the city Medical examiner was unable to make a positive ID from the charred remains so Ducky was called in with the hopes his military medical and dental records could confirm his identity. Due to victims heavy drug use, his teeth were so deteriorated it made dental matching impossible. There was no DNA back then so all he had to go by was the examination of the skull and measurement of bones. He determined the victim was a male, caucasian, age 40 and at least 6'2. The remains were found in Quinn's room, with his personal effects, so they assumed the body was his. So if it wasn't him, who is it? The file shows that Quinn was treated for PTSD, so Ducky contacts the psychiatrist, Dr. Pryor.

A young woman gets ready for her work, thanking her mother for watching her son. The doorbell rings. It's McGee and Ziva, and they ask to speak to Melissa Fox. Ziva asks, "Are you Connie Wheeler? We need to ask you some questions about your former husband, Nick Quinn." Ms. Wheeler is shocked to hear the name.

McGee and Ziva talk to the mother and daughter. The mother explains that she and Quinn divorced after he returned from Vietnam. She is shocked to hear he may still be alive, and not to happy about it either. Ziva asks the daughter if she's had any contact with her father, but Mrs. Wheeler cuts her off, saying her stepfather is the only father she ever knew. Ned Quinn has never been a part of her life. The daughter looks troubled, and leaves the room to tend to her son. When she's out of earshot, Mrs. Wheeler tells them that if Quinn is alive, she doesn't want him to know where they are. She's moved on.

Ducky talks to the Dr. Pryor. Abby sneaks in and is excited to see the doctor... because he's dressed like Santa. Ducky tries to get her to leave but Abby keep interrupting, taking pictures. Dr. Pryor tells them that Quinn suffered from survivor's guilt. In Vietnam, he and another Corpsman switched patrols and then the guy was killed in an ambush. That's all the doctor can remember but he gives Ducky his files. He heads out to attend a party at the Children's Hospital. Before he goes, Abby snaps a picture.

The team goes over Quinn's file and service record, but nothing suggests that he had violent behavior. According to his record, Quinn left Vietnam on December 30, 1972. The week before he left, there was one ambush, only one Navy Corpsman was killed: Roger Lawrence Graham. If Quinn is alive, he may honor his memory by visiting on the Veteran's Memorial on the day of Graham's death, December 24th. Tomorrow.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/synopsis

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Synopsis for

"NCIS"

Silent Night (2008)


Gibbs asks Director Vance if they can have a little more time with Quinn before they turn him over to the local authorities. He believes they won't bother investigating further because of what seems to be obvious evidence. Vance tells Kemp they are going to keep Quinn a little bit longer because the family collected benefits from his fake death. Kemp doesn't really buy it, but it gives them a little more time. Freeze frame!

A fireplace plays on the computer screen. McGee is researching information on the couple and discover that Avery Taylor filed a multimillion dollar patent infringement suit against Paradigm Industries. Which just happens to be owned by Kemp's father-in-law. The team goes to the Taylor's house to do a search of their own. DiNozzo bets Gibbs and Ziva he can figure out the alarm code before Gibbs picks the lock. He gets it on the first try. They search the house and find some fibers and a button. Also, a chair is missing. The missing chair is in the closet. Someone broke into the safe. They dust for fingerprints.

The security patrolman comes in. Turns out you have to enter the code twice or it sends a silent alarm. He tries to offer help but they don't really want it. He mentions he's thought of applying to NCIS because his security job doesn't pay very well. DiNozzo finds the murder weapon in the garage.

Abby comes back to the base, just back from church in her goth best. McGee is still watching over Quinn, who's sketching as he waits. Abby called the daughter and now she's in the lobby. She wants to see her father. McGee is furious but she convinces him it's the perfect Christmas story. She's sure that Quinn will be happy to see his daughter. Reluctantly, McGee tells Quinn that Melissa is outside. Quinn is upset and says she's better off without him.

The team is back at the base, and Abby has the lab results from the weapon. There are two sets of fingerprints on the weapon: Quinn's and the victim, Mr. Taylor. Quinn admits it's his hammer but he has no idea how it got back in the garage.

Abby examines the rest of the evidence. The hair on couch was from Mrs. Taylor. The button is from a military or police uniform and there's a print on the safe, but it's from fabric, most likely a glove. And they also find out that the alarm was deactivated at 2:17 a.m. and then reactivated four minutes later. Hmmm....

Back at the Taylor's, Kemp arrives at the house, upset he's been getting the runaround. They tell him they are there to arrest the killer and give all the evidence. As expected, the security guard shows up at the house again. They approach him, taking his gloves and pointing out they have the missing button from his shirt. He pulls a taser gun. No one takes him seriously, he has one taser, there are five of them. What's he going to do? He tasers McGee and tries to take off, but is swiftly caught. He confesses that he handcuffed Mrs. Taylor as he tried to rob the house. Mr. Taylor tried to hit him with the hammer and he turned it on him. Case solved.

The team goes back to the base and DiNozzo shares his Christmas tradition of watching "It's a Wonderful Life" while eating caramel corn. Everyone is there but Gibbs.

Gibbs pulls up to a house with Quinn in the passenger seat. When Quinn realizes it's Melissa's house, he starts to protest but then Gibbs tells him he'd give anything to hug his daughter one more time. Quinn gets out the car, thanks Gibbs and hands him a rolled up piece of paper. It's sketched drawings of the entire team. Gibbs watches the reunited family through the window and then makes a call. "Merry Christmas, Dad."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256286/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"NCIS"

Silent Night (2008)


[the team assembles in MTAC]

NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to partake of a DiNozzo family tradition: caramel popcorn, hot mulled cider, and the greatest, greatest Christmas movie of all time: "It's A Wonderful Life."










From 12/20/1946 ( premiere US film "It's a Wonderful Life" ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 23744 days

23744 = 11872 + 11872

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/5/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "JAG"::"Clipped Wings" ) is 11872 days



From 4/24/1980 ( with the participation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and helicopter pilot the United States Operation Eagle Claw begins and ends with failure and 8 fatalities in the United States military force ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 11565 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/2/1997 ( Jimmy Stewart - deceased ) is 11565 days



From 4/24/1980 ( with the participation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer and helicopter pilot the United States Operation Eagle Claw begins and ends with failure and 8 fatalities in the United States military force ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 11565 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/2/1997 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Men in Black" ) is 11565 days



From 10/2/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Stargate Universe"::series premiere episode "Air" ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1968 ( the United States Navy research ship USS Pueblo AGER 2 captured illegally by hostile military force North Korea and the crew imprisoned in North Korea ) is 812 days



From 3/30/1961 ( premiere US film "One-Eyed Jacks" ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 6/26/1982 ( the United States Navy warship USS Aquila PHM 4 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 7/6/1998 ( Roy Rogers - deceased ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 4918 days

4918 = 2459 + 2459

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1972 ( the first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) is 2459 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 6388 days

6388 = 3194 + 3194

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1974 ( premiere US film "The Castaway Cowboy" ) is 3194 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 6388 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Cowboy" ) is 6388 days



From 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 5934 days

5934 = 2967 + 2967

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/17/1973 ( premiere US film "Sleeper" ) is 2967 days



From 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 5934 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days



From 9/9/1959 ( the first operational test successful for the United States Air Force Atlas intercontinental ballistic missile ) To 12/23/2011 ( --- ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)


George Bailey: [yelling at Uncle Billy] Where's that money, you silly stupid old fool? Where's that money? Do you realize what this means? It means bankruptcy and scandal and prison! That's what it means! One of us is going to jail... well, it's not gonna be me!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

Country Date

USA 20 December 1946 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000071/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

James Stewart

Date of Birth

20 May 1908, Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA

Date of Death

2 July 1997


Birth Name

James Maitland Stewart










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)


Clarence: Clarence Oddbody, AS2.

George Bailey: Oddbody... Hey, what's an AS2?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0613224/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"JAG"

Clipped Wings (1998)

Country Date

USA 5 May 1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0613224/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

JAG (TV series 1995–2005)

Clipped Wings (#3.22)


David James Elliott ... Lt. Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb, Jr.


JAG travels to Italy to investigate an incident in which a naval aviator crashed into a civilian helicopter while on a training mission.


Release Date: 5 May 1998 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/shows/jag/clipped-wings-5197/

tv.com


JAG

Clipped Wings

Season 3, Episode 22, Aired 5/5/98


Political pressures come into play after an F-14 pilot clips a ski helicopter during a NATO exercise over Italian airspace, killing six civilians. Harm and Mac are assigned to opposite sides in the case, but the Italian government wants to prosecute on its own.










http://www.cswap.com/1946/It's_a_Wonderful_Life/cap/en/25fps/a/00_37

It's a Wonderful Life


:37:21
George, George, George,
that's all Harry ever talks about.

:37:23
Uh, uh, uh, Ruth, uh, this,
uh, what about this job?

:37:27
Oh, well, my father owns
a glass factory in Buffalo.

:37:30
He wants to get Harry started
in the research business.

:37:32
- Well, is it a good job?
- Oh, yes, very.

:37:35
- Not much money, but, uh, good future, you know.
- I know.

:37:38
Harry's a genius at research.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055257/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

One-Eyed Jacks (1961)

Country Date

USA 30 March 1961



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055257/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

One-Eyed Jacks (1961)


Marlon Brando ... Rio


Running from the law after a bank robbery in Mexico, Dad Longworth finds an opportunity to take the stolen gold and leave his partner Rio to be captured. Years later, Rio escapes from the prison where he has been since, and hunts down Dad for revenge. Dad is now a respectable sheriff in California, and has been living in fear of Rio's return.


Release Date: 30 March 1961 (USA)










http://www.christmassongswords.com/silent-night-songs.htm


Silent Night

Silent night holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin mother and child.
Holy infant so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace.
Sleep in heavenly peace.

Silent night holy night
Shepherds quake at the sight,
Glories stream from heaven afar,
Heavenly hosts sing alleluia;
Christ the Savior, is born
Christ the Savior, is born.
Silent night holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from thy holy face,
With the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus, Lord, at thy birth.
Jesus, Lord, at thy birth.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonjovi/silentnight.html


BON JOVI


"Silent Night"

After the smoke clears
When it's down to you and I
When the sun appears
And there's nothing left but goodbyes
We'll just turn and walk away
How could we let it end like this
Just turn and walk away
Should we seal it with a kiss

It's too late
Now you're out and on the run
It's too late
Held up in love without a gun

[Chorus
Silent night
We hold up our candle light
Silent night
The night our love died
No words to say
And we're both too tired to fight
Just hold me close and don't let go...

It was all so simple when
You were to be queen and I'd be your king
I guess those dreams got lost
Cause baby you're still you and I'm still me
Now letting go
It's always the hardest part to fight
When we both know
We're just two more victims of the night

It's too late
Too late to wonder why
Much too late
To save a love that's died.

[Chorus]

Just hold me close and don't let me go

After the smoke cleared
It was down to you and I
When the sun appeared
There was nothing left but goodbyes...
Silent night