Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So what is my problem?




Why am I plagued with the misery of trying to work out all this?

I am convinced that I could leave at anytime I want to.

Why am I trying to make this case?

Just after I started thinking through a vague notion that started me to make this observation I thought of how I wrote that the atomic bombs explosions would be blamed on me.

But why should I care? I could leave at anytime and no one would have any idea where in the universe I went to. So why should I care if anyone blames me?

I am convinced that after the zombie plague erupts then that is going to happen anyway.

That is why Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates nuked Japan on 11 March 2011.

I was looking at something a few hours ago and I recently found information that clearly illustrates that notion and which I describe in the next official report I may or may send sometime in the near future.

So now I found myself having forgot a point I wanted to make here. What the hell was it.

I don't have to be here. Why am I trying so hard to make this case? Why does it matter?

I still cannot recall a detail I wanted to describe. I want to understand it so much. I hate being here.

Maybe I will think again later of what I wanted to note. There just seems to be something important in my mind that I just cannot grasp and I want to grasp that information because that might be my ticket out of here.