Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ultraspace




I saw something that made me think about this about 9 AM this morning as I walked back from the grocery store. The outside temperature was about 28 degrees F and most surfaces outside were still covered in a very heavy frost that looked to me to be the residual freezing fog that has developed lately in this area. As I was walked down a crest of the highest hill nearby I could see a high bank of that fog to the west that was I guess the same freezing fog that had dissipated from where I was walking along the sidewalk. I knew from earlier observations that the distance from where I stood at a certain point of land to the intersection to the west was about a half-mile. At that intersection a half-mile to my west I could see what seemed to be a very high and fairly dense fog bank. I was comparing the appearance of the cars on the street that had their headlights on to the cars very close to those and that did not have headlights on and I could get a sense of the density of the fog as I walked along. The road makes a sharp turn and then descends down a long hill at that point and I could not see anything beyond there. But the fog bank seemed to extend more than a hundred feet in the air. I would imagine that it has dissipated completely by now.

So anyway, what that made me think of is how close that fog bank was the cemetery that I was writing of back in June 2011.

As with a lot of other stuff I write about, there is no real point to this note. I just wanted to point out that my very active imagination is not fueling my ultraspace contraption technology to go medieval on you stupid morons.

One very practical consideration for my restraint is the fact that I can sue for damages any of you vultures and bloodsuckers that tries to manipulate the media about my technology. I can sue you for damages and I will win every time and in any court in the world.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:00 PM Friday, June 24, 2011


I started thinking specifically about me being on that roof because of a flood and then I read the other stuff I noted before it. I find that compelling because I was only looking for the part I wrote about imagining having to climb on that roof and I started thinking about that part after I scanned a headline about an asteroid that is supposed to fly near the planet Earth in the next few days. So thinking about that and "Bracing for close encounter with asteroid" and before I found these details in my journal that I was looking for, I started thinking that the delivery mechanism for the zombie plague is an asteroid. Or at least, I was thinking as I told people in the past after I make my pending time travel jump, that was the story in the newspapers. All the news media reports that the zombie apocalypse started because of an asteroid that hit the Pacific Ocean about thirty miles west of the coast of Washington State. As I imagined it, I saw the water from the tsunami approach my location but it stopped short of where I live. I thought further about how if I had stayed in downtown Seattle, and instead of moving, then the tsunami would have got me too. I also today, during the course of my pursuit of this line thought, discovered another compelling detail about where I live compared to Queen Anne hill. So as I told them after I make my pending time travel jump, I saw the zombies appear. They came out of the tsunami waters. The people who were killed by the tsunami became zombies. People in cemeteries that were flooded also converted to zombies and rose from the gravesites and began feasting on live human beings. The catastrophe was - will be - a lot more grotesque that what you see on television and movies. The zombies are fast and they do more than just take a quick bite. Maybe this what happens first. They need to convert as many humans as possible very quickly so the zombies on the leading edge of the zombie blitzkrieg will only take a quick bite out of a human and then move on to convert as many as possible. The plague does quickly consume the state of Washington so that makes sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 June 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 7:43 AM
"The Mist."

Maybe this is the epicenter where something similar to that happens.

Some kind of rift in time-space, whatever that is, from which a lot of strange creatures emerge and begin wreaking havoc.

The US military, finally taking action, and all too late, hits this area with nuclear bombs but that fails and the energy actually aids the rift.

Why does that element have to happen though? That seems overly complicated. As though it is something generated simply for a film script.

If such a disaster is going to happen then why should it be so complicated as requiring a nuclear bomb strike?

Maybe it has something to do with the core element that is here currently, somewhere, that is the initial source of the rift of time-space that lets out the creatures into this environment. Something about how it is simply limited in certain details that I am not consciously aware of and so it needs the energy from that nuclear bomb to grow larger. It can take energy from any bomb, really, but the nuclear bomb strike occurs because the military tries shooting the creatures and the conventional bomb have little or no effect on the resiliant creatures.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 8:38 AM
I have a feeling I will know when it is going to actually happen, whatever does actually happen.

I wonder if I will start getting specific information so I can publish those details on my blog which will then be a reference as to what does happen when it happens.

For one thing, I will be gone when it actually starts. I will not be part of this world any longer.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 8:41 AM
So it makes sense that I would publish documentation about the facts of what will happen and so that those people left here to endure their judgement will know that I told them precisely what was going to happen to them.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 8:44 PM
Perhaps there will be details I will predict, as I have already been doing to a certain extent, but those details will be considerably hard to explain away. For example, when my postings match details on television programs there is always, or usually always but not always, the chance that the television producers were feeding live packages in with pre-recorded segments and those packages incorporated details I published. The details I write about now that I would predict in the near future would be much more difficult to explain. The first thought that comes to mind is in predicting the weather but that seems boring. Whatever it is it would be subtle though. Using my alien spaceship explanation as guide, if the super-intelligent beings were simply out to convince humans of the existence of these super-intellient beings then they would just simply show up in their spaceships and that would be certainly convincing proof. But that is not what they are about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 9:38 AM
So it has to be better than that. It has to be an order of magnitude greater than anything I have done so far. Something really compelling. The object arriving to block out the Sun is a good one but I don't think that is what I am grasping at this moment. That still might happen in the future.

Perhaps that observation back then was something of an echo of something else that happened and that has bearing on the future.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/10 9:49 AM
Of course, the dilemma is in having something actually to predict. If nothing interesting is going to happen naturally then I have nothing to predict.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2010 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) To 3/11/2011 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates causes the Fukushima atomic reactors meltdown in Japan ) is 1206 days

1206 = 603 + 603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1967 ( premiere US film "Gunn" ) is 603 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 6094 days

6094 = 3047 + 3047

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1974 ( Jenna Fischer ) is 3047 days



From 3/24/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "The Office" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 972 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1968 ( premiere US TV movie "Call to Danger" ) is 972 days



From 1/7/1954 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Man with a Million" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 19676 days

19676 = 9838 + 9838

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/9/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Under Siege" ) is 9838 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 5419 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/3/1980 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Cowboys" ) is 5419 days



From 10/4/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "Operating Room" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 3/24/1933 ( premiere US film "The California Trail" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 1657 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/17/1970 ( premiere US TV movie "The Andersonville Trial" ) is 1657 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" & premiere US film "Day of the Dead" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 8176 days

8176 = 4088 + 4088

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Happy Days"::"Time Capsule" ) is 4088 days



From 9/4/1981 ( Beyonce Knowles ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 9574 days

9574 = 4787 + 4787

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1978 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Return of the Saint"::"The Armageddon Alternative" ) is 4787 days



From 11/9/1967 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Five Million Years to Earth" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 5810 days

5810 = 2905 + 2905

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/16/1973 ( premiere US film "The Way We Were" ) is 2905 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Mist (2007)

Country Date

USA 21 November 2007



http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mist.htm

Box Office Mojo


The Mist


Release Date: November 21, 2007



http://www.fandango.com/themist_108104/movieoverview


FANDANGO


The Mist

Opened November 21, 2007


Following a violent thunderstorm, artist David Drayton and a small town community come under vicious attack from creatures prowling in a thick and unnatural mist. Local rumors point to an experiment called “The Arrowhead Project” conducted at a nearby top-secret military base, but questions as to the origins of the deadly vapor are secondary to the group’s overall chances for survival. Retreating to a local supermarket, Drayton and the survivors must face-off against each other before taking a united stand against an enemy they cannot even see.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046072/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Man with a Million (1954)

Country Date

UK 7 January 1954



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046072/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Man with a Million (1954)


An impoverished American sailor is fortunate enough to be passing the house of two rich gentlemen who has conceived the crazy idea of distributing a note worth one million pounds. The sailor finds that whenever he tries to use the note to buy something, people treat him as if he is a King and let him have whatever he likes for free. Ultimately, the money proves to be more troublesome than it is worth when it almost costs him his dignity and the woman he loves.










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

Under Siege


:56:54
These things are going to sell
like hot cakes!

:56:58
Absolutely.

:57:01
What'll you do
with the $200 million?

:57:03
Buy the Presidency.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105690/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Under Siege (1992)

Country Date

USA 9 October 1992










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_54

Under Siege


:54:12
This man may be crazy,
but he's a professional.

:54:15
They're manufacturing a railing
system to offload the Tomahawks.

:54:19
Believe it or not,
the XO's with them.

:54:23
Commander Krill's involved?

:54:26
Admiral. . .

:54:27
. . .that means
they control the ship.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453002/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Call to Danger (1968) (TV)

Country Date

USA 1 July 1968



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453002/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Call to Danger (TV 1968)


Peter Graves ... Jim Kingsley


Jim Kingsley leads a secret government agency whose mission is to solve cases that stump other law enforcement offices.


Release Date: 1 July 1968 (USA)










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_34

Under Siege


:34:25
Better call the office.

:34:49
You're in deep kimchi, buddy.

:34:51
Better have it all
in one sock for this one.

:34:54
Claims he was a company man
who worked for you.

:34:57
What's his name?

:34:58
William Strannix.

:35:01
Jesus Christ!

:35:04
Not good.

:35:06
Not good.

:35:17
Mr. Breaker. . .

:35:19
. . .you better be candid
with us here tonight.

:35:22
We need answers,
and we need them now.

:35:26
Gentlemen, if any ships or aircraft
approach within 100 miles...

:35:31
... we will kill the crew and
retaliate using the ship's arsenal.

:35:36
Bill, this is Tom. What's going on?

:35:40
I have 32 Tomahawks under my thumb. . .

:35:43
. . .and all you can do
is alert the media.










http://www.tv.com/the-office/pilot/episode/396579/trivia.html

tv.com

The Office

Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot

Air Date

Thursday March 24, 2005

Quotes


Michael: Any messages?

Pam: Yeah, just a fax. (hands Michael a piece of paper)

Michael: This is from Corporate.

Pam: Yeah.

Michael: How many times have I told you there is a special filing cabinet for corporate.

Pam: You haven't told me.

Michael: It's called the waste paper basket. (throws it in the trash)










1992 film "Under Siege" DVD video:

01:08:28


Jordan Tate: [radio transmission] Hello?

US Navy Admiral Bates: [radio transmission] Who in the hell is this?

Jordan Tate: [radio transmission] Who in the hell is *this*?

US Navy Admiral Bates: [radio transmission] This is Admiral Bates speaking. I'm trying to get ahold of Chief Ryback. Is he about?

Jordan Tate: [radio transmission] He's in a gunfight right now, I'm going to have to take a message.

Trenton: [radio transmission] What's the hell's going on there?

Jordan Tate: [radio transmission] Hold on. Here.

US Navy Chief Petty Officer Casey Ryback: [radio transmission] Yes, sir.

US Navy Admiral Bates: [radio transmission] Chief Ryback. This is, uh, Admiral Bates. I see that you completely disobeyed my orders. Correct?

US Navy Chief Petty Officer Casey Ryback: [radio transmission] Sorry, sir, you can court-martial me if I live, sir.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0278979/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jenna Fischer

Date of Birth

7 March 1974, Ft. Wayne, Indiana, USA

Birth Name

Regina Marie Fischer


Spouse


James Gunn (7 October 2000 - 2008) (divorced)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061739/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Gunn (1967)

Country Date

USA 28 June 1967 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0909890/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Cowboys"

Ripping Out (1980)

Country Date

UK 3 September 1980



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0909890/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Cowboys (TV series 1980–1981)

Ripping Out (#1.1)


Release Date: 3 September 1980 (UK)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Mist (2007)


Wayne Jessup: I heard stuff.

Mrs. Carmody: Stuff...

Wayne Jessup: Yeah, we all heard stuff! Like uh, how they... they thought that there were other dimensions. You know, other... other worlds all around us, and how they wanted to try to make a window, you know, so they can look through and see what's on the other side.

Mrs. Carmody: Well maybe your window turned out to be a door. Isn't it?

Wayne Jessup: Not my door! It's the scientists!

Mrs. Carmody: [sarcastically] Oh, the scientists.

Wayne Jessup: Yes, the scientists! They must've ripped a hole through by accident. That's how their world keeps on spilling through into ours. That's what Donaldson was saying right before he killed himself. I didn't understand half of it.










2007 film "The Mist" DVD video:

01:31:07


Wayne Jessup: I didn't understand the half of it. It ain't my fault!

Mrs. Carmody: Oh. Ain't. His. Fault. No, no, no. Ain't nothin' ever anybody's fault. But he denies it. He points the finger, this Judas in our midst.

Crowd: Judas!

Mrs. Carmody: You! You! Don't you know by now? Don't you know the truth? We are being punished. For what? For going against the will of God! For going against His forbidden rules of old! Walking on the Moon! Yes! Yes!










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/01_25

Under Siege


1:16:55
The bowplane is jammed.

1:16:57
We can't submerge.

1:17:01
I'll handle it.
It'll be operational underway.

1:17:04
You fix it, I'll make you an admiral.

1:17:06
Done. Where're you going?

1:17:09
Make Honolulu glow in the dark.

1:17:11
Outstanding.










http://www.nature.com/news/2011/012345/full/news.2011.525.html


nature


Published online 7 September 2011 | Nature | doi:10.1038/news.2011.525

News: Explainer

Fukushima's reactor cores still too hot to open

Six months after the disaster that caused three meltdowns, efforts to stabilize the Japanese nuclear power plant continue.

Geoff Brumfiel

On 11 March, a magnitude-9.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Sendai in Japan, knocking out power at the nearby Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. In the hours and days that followed, three of the plant's six reactors melted down, triggering a series of explosions and fires at the site. Six months later, what progress has been made to stabilize the plant, and what is yet to be done?

What is happening at the site right now?

On any given day, 2,500-3,000 workers are on site. Many are cleaning up radioactive debris scattered by the explosions. Others are installing and operating systems to decontaminate radioactive water. Still others are erecting a shroud over the Unit 1 reactor, to prevent further contamination from the meltdown spreading to the environment. Similar covers may follow at Units 2 and 3, which also melted down (see Video).

Are the reactors stable?

Not entirely, but they are much more stable than they were six months ago. After the earthquake, the three reactors operating at the time shut down, but their uranium fuel continued to decay and release heat. The systems that keep the fuel cool in an emergency stopped working, and in the first hours after the accident the fuel became so hot that it probably melted. The melting is thought to have created a mess at the bottom of the reactors and released hydrogen gas that eventually ignited, causing explosions.





http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/faq/?categoryID=12&faqID=88


USGS


FAQs - Nuclear Explosions and Seismology


Q: Can nuclear explosions cause earthquakes?

A: On January 19, 1968, a thermonuclear test, codenamed Faultless, took place in the Central Nevada Supplemental Test Area. The codename turned out to be a poor choice of words because a fresh fault rupture some 1200 meters long was produced. Seismographic records showed that the seismic waves produced by the fault movement were much less energetic than those produced directly by the nuclear explosion.

Analysis of local seismic recordings (within a couple of miles) of nuclear tests at the Nevada Test Site shows that some tectonic stress is released simultaneously with the explosion. Analysis of the seismic wavefield generated by the blast shows the source can be characterized as 70-80 percent dilational (explosive-like) and 20-30 percent deviatoric (earthquake-like). The rock in the vicinity of the thermonuclear device is shattered by the passage of the explosions shock wave. This releases the elastic strain energy that was stored in the rock and adds an earthquake-like component to the seismic wavefield. The possibility of large Nevada Test Site nuclear explosions triggering damaging earthquakes in California was publicly raised in 1969. As a test of this possibility, rate of earthquake occurrence in northern California (magnitude 3.5 and larger) and the known times of the six largest thermonuclear tests (1965-1969) were plotted and it was obvious that no peaks in the seismicity occur at the times of the explosions. This is in agreement with theoretical calculations that transient strain from underground thermonuclear explosions is not sufficiently large to trigger fault rupture at distances beyond a few tens of kilometers from the shot point.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami

Wikipedia


Tsunami


A tsunami, also called a tsunami wave train, and at one time referred to as a tidal wave, is a series of water waves caused by the displacement of a large volume of a body of water, usually an ocean, though it can occur in large lakes. Owing to the immense volumes of water and the high energy involved, tsunamis can devastate coastal regions.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions (including detonations of underwater nuclear devices), landslides, sciorrucks (underwater landslides), glacier calvings and other mass movements, meteorite ocean impacts or similar impact events, and other disturbances above or below water all have the potential to generate a tsunami.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/displacement

Dictionary.com


displacement


the act of displacing.

the state of being displaced or the amount or degree to which something is displaced.


Physics.
a. the displacing in space of one mass by another.
b. the weight or the volume of fluid displaced by a floating or submerged body.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


[talking about the Time Machine]

Marty McFly: [looks through a camcorder] This is uh... This is heavy duty, Doc. This is great. Uh, does it run, like, on regular unleaded gasoline?

Dr. Emmett Brown: Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick - plutonium.

Marty McFly: Uh, plutonium? Wait a minute. Are-

[lowers the camcorder]

Marty McFly: Are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?










2007 film "The Mist" DVD video:

01:42:13


Grocery store manager: Let me - let me in! Let me in!










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:


Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?










1985 film "Back to the Future" DVD video:

00:48:34


Dr. Emmett Brown: I've had enough jokes for one evening. Good night, future boy!

Marty McFly: No, wait, Doc. The bruise on your head. I know how that happened. You told me. You were standing on your toilet hanging a clock and you fell and hit your head on the sink. That's when you got the idea for the flux capacitor which is what makes time travel possible.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023866/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The California Trail (1933)

Country Date

USA 24 March 1933



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023866/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The California Trail (1933)


In La Loma in Southern California in the middle of the 19th century, the Mayor and the Commandante are attempting to force the peons to deed their land over to them by starving them and getting a monopoly on all the food and grain in the district. Wealthy aristocrat Don Marco Ramierz has spent his entire fortune buying food to keep the peasants alive. He is killed, but before he dies, he instructs Santa Fe Stewart to take the food to the starving townspeople and to trust only those who are poor. If the people get the food, the Commandante's plans are wrecked, so he has Santa Fe put in irons for allegedly smuggling the food into the province. Santa Fe escapes, unites with Juan and they hold up the Commandante's men and steal their gold so the peasants may eat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Mist (2007) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Everyone thought of it as a harmless lightning storm. When Dave Drayton notices a strange mist on the lake, he thinks nothing of it. When his son, Billy Drayton, his neighbor Brent Norton, and himself travel to the supermarket, the unthinkable happens. On their way to the market, they see the army, the firefighters, and the police, heading toward the mist. When he sees this Brent mentions something about "Project Arrowhead", a secret military plan that no one knows about. As they are shopping, they see three army men walk in, just to pick up a few things then head toward the mist. All eighty of the store's shoppers had no clue what was going on until an old man runs in the market with a bloody nose and declares "Something in the mist!"


Release Date: 21 November 2007 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Mist (2007) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Wayne Jessup: It wasn't my fault!