Friday, December 16, 2011

Back to the Future Part III (1990)




Watching now the DVD for the 1990 film "Back to the Future 3" I have paused the video just after "Doc" has saved "Clara" from being killed. The horses pulling her wagon carriage had stampeded and she had lost control over the horses and the wagon she was riding on hit a big rock just at the point where the dirt road made about a ninety degree turn and that turn was very close to the edge of the ravine that is the central element of the plot of that film. "Doc Brown" was racing alongside her wagon on his horse and he pulled her from the wagon just before the wagon hit the rock and the horses made the ninety degree turn but when the wagon hit the rock the impact caused the wagon to become disconnected from the horses and that was just before the ninety degree turn so the horses made the turn but the wagon continued going straight and it went straight over the edge of the cliff and made a spectacular crash into the bottom of the ravine.

"Marty" and "Doc Brown" were there to examine the point where the time-travel car would reach the point where it was going 88 miles per hour, as being pushed by the locomotive, and they hoped that the car would time-travel into the future before the train tracks ended because the train tracks did not extend across that ravine. As I know from watching this DVD several times already the operation is a success and the locomotive pushing the car also makes a spectular crash into the bottom of the ravine. The time-travel car is then hit by a locomotive in the future and is a spectacular crash with "Marty" making a narrow escape and then he shows the wreckage to his girlfriend "Jennifer."

Also, as I was putting together the components of this observation I was thinking about how my life of the past six years, especially, is the result of everything that goes wrong. I think about how there is no possible way I am going to talk to anybody about any of this when I become a time-traveler to the future and I know with certainty that not severe torture can get any of this information out of me. So how does it get out? I think that is one of those questions that does not get answered until I become a time traveler. I also think about how I would consider how the threat facing the world is not a government secret that belongs to the United States. But why "Jennifer"? Sure, sure, I would mention that detail about her to confidants but why would I even do that now knowing what I know now. None of that has happened to me yet. I haven't yet gone back in time and talked to trusted people about details about people I care about. So knowing what I know now why I would I talk about those details.

Also, watching this DVD reminds me of recent dream. Was it the last time I was sleeping I dreamed about driving a car? I think so. That was sometime yesterday. The dream is very vague now and there is other stuff I wish I could remember but watching "Marty" drive through the drive-in theatre and then make the time-traveler transfer to the past reminds me of a lot of that recent dream I had. I dreamed that I was driving a car backwards and I cannot now recall everything else associated with that and so that isn't really a big deal but the later dialog is consistent with that dream because I was having problems with that car - and - oh, yeah, I was low on gasoline. I was driving that white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I could see the the fuel gauge clearly showed that I was almost out of fuel and I was worried about running out of fuel. I can still visualize myself driving around and there was gas stations around and I saw one and I drove into it but the sign said "SPACE CLOSED." I can visualize the word "SPACE" and I remember that is meant that the facility was not in operation. Sometime around that time I had seen myself drive down a hill a short ways and then I had to turn around because nothing was down there. Then I drove out of the there and back up the hill and turned right onto the road and that might have been the part where the gas station was closed.

The dream ended with me about to pull into a Texaco gas station. So anyway, that is what happens after "Marty" time-travels back to the year 1885: he encounters a large group of Indians and he begins driving the car backwards. In my dream I was very frustrated because the vehicle I was driving, which is a detail about the type of vehicle I was in that I do not recall, would roll forward. Even on a hill, the vehicle would not roll forward. I do not recall now whether this is true or not but that might have been point where I started driving it backwards and I think I drove it backwards for a while but I do not now recall any specific details about that part of the dream.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


[Marty and Doc are asking how fast the train could go]

Marty McFly: Do you think it's possible to get it up to... 90?

Engineer: Ha! 90? Tarnation, son, who'd ever need to be in such a hurry?

Doc: Well, it's just a little bet he and I have, that's all. Theoretically speaking, could it be done?

Engineer: Well, I suppose if you had a straight stretch of track with a level grade, and you weren't haulin' no cars behind you, and if you can get the fire hot enough, and I'm talkin' about hotter than the blazes of hell and damnation itself... then yes, it might be possible to get her up that fast.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Doc: [consulting a map of the train line] This spur runs off the main line three miles down to Clayton Ravine. There's a long stretch of track that will still exist in 1985. This is where we'll push the DeLorean with the locomotive. Funny, this map calls Clayton Ravine "Shonash Ravine"... that must be an old Indian name for it. It's perfect, a nice long run that goes clear across the bridge over the ravine, you know, over near that Hilldale housing development.

Marty McFly: Right, Doc, but according to this map, there is no bridge.

[cut to Marty and Doc standing at the end of the track overlooking the ravine]

Marty McFly: Well, Doc, we can scratch that idea. I mean, we can't wait around a year and a half for this thing to get finished.

Doc: Marty, it's perfect, you're just not thinking fourth-dimensionally!

Marty McFly: [sotto voice] Right, right. I have a real problem with that.

Doc: Don't you see? The bridge *will* exist in 1985. It's safe and still in use. Therefore, as long as we get the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour before we hit the edge of the ravine, we'll instantaneously arrive at a point in time where the bridge is completed.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck: We're going the wrong way.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


Who's this "beloved Clara"? I don't know anyone named Clara.
I don't know, Doc.
I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours.
My involvement in such a social relationship...
...here in 1885...
...could result in a disruption of the space-time continuum.
As a scientist...
...I can never take that risk.
Certainly not after what we've already been through.
Emmett! Hello, Emmett. Hubert.
It's the mayor.
Excuse me, Emmett.
Do you remember last week when you volunteered...
...to meet the new schoolteacher at the station?
Yes, quite so.
We just got word she's coming in tomorrow.
Here are the details for you.
Thanks for all your help. Anytime, Hubert.
Oh!
Her name's Miss Clara Clayton.
Well, Doc...
...now we know who Clara is.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


Well, Doc...
...now we know who Clara is.
Marty, it's impossible.
The idea that I could fall in love at first sight is romantic nonsense.
There's no scientific rationale for that concept.
It's not science.
You meet the right girl, it hits you like lightning.
Please, don't say that.
That's the way it was for me and Jennifer.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


I guess Miss Clayton will have to find other transportation.
If I never meet her, there's no possibility of a romantic infatuation.
- You're the doc. - All right.
We'll get the DeLorean and get back to the future.
I tore a hole in the gas tank when I was landing...
...so we'll have to patch it up and get some gas.
You mean, we're out of gas?
Yeah. It's no big deal. We've got Mr. Fusion, right?
Mr. Fusion powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor.
But the internal combustion engine runs on ordinary gasoline.
It always has.
There won't be a gas station around here until sometime in the next century.
Without gasoline, we can't get the DeLorean up to 88 mph.
So what do we do?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


I dreamed I was in a Western.
I was being chased by all these Indians...
...and a bear.
You're safe and sound now here at the McFly farm.
"McFly farm"?
You're my...
You're my...
- Who are you? - The name is Maggie McFly.
McFly?
Maggie?
And that's Mrs. McFly, and don't you be forgetting the "Mrs. "










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 5/25/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future Part III" ) is 7773 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/13/1987 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Fly" ) is 7773 days



From 2/17/1957 ( premiere US film "Last of the Badmen" ) To 5/25/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future Part III" ) is 12150 days

12150 = 6075 + 6075

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 6075 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)

Country Date

USA 25 May 1990
UK 11 July 1990










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


Hey, kids, what time is it? Howdy Doody time!
"It's Howdy Doody time" Great Scott!
Howdy Doody time?
Date: Sunday, November 13, 1955, 7:01 a. m.
Last night's time travel experiment was apparently a complete success.
Lightning struck the clock tower at 10:04 p. M...
...sending the necessary 1.21 gigawatts...
...into the time vehicle, which vanished in a flash of light...
...leaving a pair of fire trails behind. I assumed Marty and the time vehicle...
...were transported forward through time to the year 1985.
After that, I can't recall what happened.
In fact, I don't even remember how I got home.
Perhaps the gigawatt discharge and the temporal displacement field...
...generated by the vehicle caused a disruption of my own brain waves...
...resulting in a condition of momentary amnesia.
I now recall that moments after the time vehicle disappeared...
...into the future...
...I saw a vision of Marty saying he had come back from the future.
Hey, Doc.
Undoubtedly, this was some residual image.
Doc, calm down. It's me. It's Marty.
It can't be you. I sent you back to the future!
That's right, but I came back again from the future. Don't you remember?
You fainted. I brought you home.
This can't be happening! You can't be here!
It doesn't make sense! I refuse to believe you are here!
I am here, and it does make sense. I came back to 1955 again with you.
The you from 1985 is waiting to get a book from Biff!
Once I got the book, the you from 1985 were in the DeLorean...
...and it got struck by lightning, and you got sent back to 1885!
1885?
It's a very interesting story, future boy...
...but there's one thing that doesn't make sense.
If the me of the future is now in the past, how could you possibly know about it?
You sent me a letter.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fly (1986)


Seth Brundle: [after teleporting for the first time] Now, you tell me. Am I different somehow? Is it live or is it Memorex?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Fly (1986)

Country Date

USA 15 August 1986
UK 13 February 1987










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fly (1986)


Tawny: [after Seth teleports] Wow! Are you some sort of magician?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_3.html


Back To The Future 3


You're my...
You're my...
- Who are you? - The name is Maggie McFly.
McFly?
Maggie?
And that's Mrs. McFly, and don't you be forgetting the "Mrs. "
What might your name be, sir? It's...
Eastwood.
Clint Eastwood.
You hit your head, Mr. Eastwood.
Not too serious, but lucky for you Seamus found you when he did.
Seamus.
Me husband.
You'll be excusing me, while I tend to William.
William.
That's okay, Will.
That's William? Aye.
William Sean McFly, the first of our family to be born in America.
It's okay, Will. This here is Mr. Clint Eastwood visiting.
He sure likes you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050625/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Last of the Badmen (1957)

Country Date

USA 17 February 1957










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Marty McFly: [reading a short biography about Buford Tannen] "Buford Tannen was a notorious gunman, who's short-temper and is intensity to drool, earned him the nickname "Mad Dog". He was quick on the trigger and bragged that he killed 12 men, not including any Indians or Chinamen."

Doc: Does it mention me? Am I one of the 12?

Marty McFly: [Puts up his finger] Just a minute. However, this can not be substantiated since this precise records were not kept after Tannen shot a newspaper editor who printed an unfavorable story about him in 1884. That's why we can't find anyone.

Doc: [Brings over a set of books] Look. William McFly and family, your relatives?

Marty McFly: My Great-Grandfather's name was William.

[Points to William]

Marty McFly: That's him, good looking guy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: What's your name, dude?

Marty McFly: Uh, Mar- Eastwood. Clint Eastwood.

Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen: What kind of stupid name is that?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Marty McFly: Bartender says 'that's the strongest stuff they got.'

[Doc begins to pour alcohol into the DeLorean's gas cap]

Doc: Try it Marty.

[Marty is trying to start the engine in the DeLorean. The engine begins to sorely start as he keeps turning the keys to work the engine]

Doc: Give it more gas...

[the DeLorean sounds as if its about to start until the fuel-injection manifold blows apart from the car with a lot smog as the car dies]

Doc: [Doc walks up to the fuel-injection manifold and picks it up] Damn! It blew the fuel injection manifold. Strong stuff alright, it'll take me a month to rebuild it.

Marty McFly: A month? Doc, you're gonna get shot on Monday!

Doc: I know, I know. Okay, we'll simply roll it down a steep hill... no, we'd never find a smooth enough surface. Unless... of course, ice! We'll wait until winter, when the lake freezes over we'll...

Marty McFly: Winter? Doc! Monday, it's three days away!

Doc: Okay, okay... we know that it won't run under it's own power and we know we can't pull it, but if we could somehow push it up to 88 miles per hour.

[train whistle blows in the distance and Doc gets an idea]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


[in a Drive-In, in 1955]

Young Doc: All you have to do is drive the time vehicle directly toward that screen accelerating to 88 miles an hour.

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. If I drive straight towards the screen, I'm gonna crash into those Indians.

Young Doc: Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally. You'll instantly be transported back into 1885, and those Indians won't even be there.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck: We're going the wrong way.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-402.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

4X02 - SIX OF ONE

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 11-APR-2008


Starbuck, screaming: We're going the wrong way!


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right. I can remember making course adjustment to my sled as I was traveling backwards and approaching the turn that would be to my left as my back was to it and it was a turn that I couldn't even actually see. I can remember that my time was in the range of 13-something, which I guess means the course took me over 13 minutes. I had no idea if that was good enough time to earn a gold medal. Then I was back at the course start I guess to make a third run. But I didn't see any point to it so I went into some kind of nearby building to return my sled. But at that point, my sled was some kind of copper-colored rocket. There were three people in the room and one was


when we lived in that rented house on Dequincy in De Queen.


announcing my name over the PA but she kept getting my middle name wrong. First she called me Kerry Abner Burgess and then she called me Kerry Charlie Burgess, and she was saying something else but I think at the end, she just like the mike open and wasn't saying anything. I was at the start of the Luge course while she was talking and I was configuring my sled but now it included a chair from a kitchen table. It seemed that the chair would drag behind me on ropes. Instead of having the chair with its back flat to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice, the back of the chair was vertical to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice. Throughtout the dream, I have the indescribable sense of the blue sky, which I can almost visualize and which I could seen parts of the horizon of the sky and their is some indescribable notion connected to that visualization about jet aircraft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa

Mesa

A mesa (Spanish and Portuguese for "table") is an elevated area of land with a flat top and sides that are usually steep cliffs. It takes its name from its characteristic table-top shape.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:40 PM Saturday, May 28, 2011


Vantage





In the recent hour I started to wonder about the interstate highway number for the town of George in Washington State. Although I have driven an automobile through that area several times in interstate highway I-90 I had no idea what was even the range of numbers for that interstate exit. I started to wonder if the interstate exit number was "13-something."

I looked it up on the map and it is not "13-something" and is instead exit 149. So I started to wonder if there was anything at the "13-something" mileposts and there it was. The interstate highway I-90 exit 136 is for Vantage Washington. This is the point where the Vantage Bridge crosses off the Columbia River. And then when you are driving on the interstate towards the town of George which isn't very far away, you cross the river and then you make an almost ninety turn to the north.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.time.com/time/pacific/magazine/20010416/starship.html

TIME


TIME PACIFIC

April 16, 2001 | NO. 15

Starship

A floating fortress of warplanes and warriors, America's flagship is a mighty example of big-stick diplomacy

By STEVE WATERSON U.S.S. Constellation, Tasman Sea

A few kilometers out from the carrier, the twin-turboprop grumman c-2a Greyhound banks and dips as it lines up its approach. Two hundred and forty km east of Sydney, a month into its journey from San Diego to the Arabian Gulf, the 17-story-high U.S.S. Constellation is a reassuring sight, a dark mass against the gray expanse of the Tasman Sea. At least that's how it must appear to the pilots. To the cargo plane's rear-facing passengers, lacking windows to orient themselves, the maneuvers are detected by a nervous gyroscope in their stomachs as G-forces, like giant hands, first compress then lift them in their harnesses. The crewmen grin at their civilian visitors' discomfort. "You'll feel a bump as the tailhook catches," shouts Petty Officer Brian Anderson, "and as the aircraft stops you'll sink back into your seats." Rather mild words to describe the impact as the plane decelerates from more than 200km/h to rest in less than two seconds.

To the untutored eye, as the Greyhound's ramp is lowered, the 329-m flight deck of the Constellation ("Connie" to her crew) is a manic ballet of men and aircraft, danced to the scream copter rotors and spinning propellers. The smell of aviation fuel is carried on burning blasts of exhaust; specks of tire rubber sting exposed flesh as incoming fighters are snapped to a standstill by one of the four arrestor cables stretched across the deck.

Nine flights of ladders above, the choreographer of this apparent chaos stands alert but relaxed beside his swivel chair to the port side of the bridge, overlooking the bow catapult launcher, a broad circular wing mirror showing the planes landing behind him. He answers telephones, issues orders and corrections to his officers, all the while sustaining an enthusiastic running commentary for his guests.










http://ncwportal.com/grant/interest/quincy_lakes_wildlife_area

North Central Washington Portal

Grant County » Area Attractions » Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area

The Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area covers 15,266 acres and is part of the Quincy Unit of the North Columbia Basin State Wildlife Recreation Area. Recreational opportunities include boating, hunting, water sports, fishing, and camping. Fish species include smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, rainbow trout, yellow perch, and crappie.

Lakes located in the Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area,

Ancient Lake
Burke Lake










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:44 AM
I must have created a literal "The Dark Side of the Moon" similar to the 1977 film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and I am now trying to rediscover where I created that site.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:46 AM
In that film, the site was the Devils Tower in Wyoming. I guess, as with those characters in that film, I am destined to struggle and suffer until I see something on television that matches the association I created and that I want to see.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:48 AM
I feel certain that location is somewhere in this state and that is why I still feel strongly compelled to stay in this state. This states is the namesake of George Washington, after all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:49 AM
I am also somewhat challenged in that my range of mobility is severely limited by the fact that I am walking just about anywhere I go.

Maybe they will send me a Metro bus route to follow to the meeting place.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:51 AM
Potholes State Park is at Moses Lake on Interstate 90 in central Washington state. That reminds of what I wrote about fixing potholes for the City of Wilton when Donald Mills was mayor of that town. I think about it now especially because of the time when I was writing it during or just after 10 May 2006.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 August 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 22 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 12:58 PM
I had last night as I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep probably the longest sense yet to date of what my body would feel as it was levitating in the air. The sense was probably just for a second or two and was not really earth shattering in terms of the strength but I remember it today. I suspect, and I guess I hope, that the sense is supposed to condition my mind for the impending emergence of my power of levitation flight.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 1:01 PM
For a second there, I thought I was going to float off the bed. For a brief time afterwards, I thought over how the sense would be to float around inside my apartment.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/22/10 6:28 PM
I have never watched this episode before until just now. There was a moth in my dream before I woke up this morning and got out of bed. I have thought about it several times today but did not want to write about it for various reasons. I think about it again now especially because of the "City of Lights" dialog and I think about how I have been thinking today that I was dreaming of a very realistic representation for a dream of me standing on the Jupiter moon Callisto. I will note a few other details later I have been thinking about today in relation to that observation and I am now trying to finish my next report.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2010 excerpt ends]