This Is What I Think.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I've had enough of what *you* want.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 4:05 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/11/06


I have also been wondering, thinking back to that dream manipulation in 1999, whether my dreams are literal interpretations of what they are suggesting or whether my own mental mechanisms are producing something different from what they want. In other words, when I was waking up calling out my friends name, was it because that is what the dream terrorists wanted me to do?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Data: Resistance is futile.