Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Columbia




There is also an automobile highway tunnel on the other side of the street from the Columbia Tower skyscraper in downtown Seattle Washington.

I only just in this current hour became consciously aware of that tunnel structure. I had never driven through there in a car myself and I had never even gave thought that I can recall of trying to find an express lane through there, which it is according to the Google streetview map.

I can recall walking through that general area before though on the sidewalk. Many years ago, maybe the year 2007, I used to walk down to the Starbucks just about every day on Seneca and 4th street. I had started going there in 2005 when I was in the Pioneer Square homeless shelter gulag. Out of all the Starbucks in the city I was regularly walking well out of my way to go there. I later understood, sometime very later, that the FBI building is on that same block and there is an alley that apparently goes into the FBI building, which is something I noticed only a long time after going there, and that is next to the door of that Starbucks.

So anyway, I rarely walked down past the Columbia Tower and down that far past the Starbucks but one day I was walking through there and I remember that now because of the photos I am looking at online with the streetview from Google Maps. What I remember is that I saw another zombie there one day on the south side of Columbia Tower as I walked south on the west-side sidewalk of 5th Avenue.

I see them a lot. I don't know what makes them seem to be zombies to me. There is nothing really specific about any of them. They just seem to be especially evil in a town that is permeated with evil cowards. I don't know what the name of that building is I saw him and another person coming out of.





The great part about time-traveler communications is the variables. I do not here write about the reason I started this particular blog post. My blog intends to inform the people of the United States of America that I am investigating a critical threat to the well-being and the national security of the United States of America.

I do not define here in this posting the details I read on the internet that motivated me into generating this blog post. As a result, the recipient of my time-traveler communications can define the variables for herself and then create the cause for this blog post.





When I was driving along that interstate highway that runs along the Columbia River back in the year 2005, before I became homeless, those women in the gas station were talking about, it would seem, helping to push me over the edge so I would kill myself. The al-Qaida Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates domestic terrorist forces that infest the national media, as well as the local mainstream media, such as the severely criminal racketeering organization KING 5 television news corporation, were the domestic terrorists following me around and using cellular phones while they were chasing me around as I drove around in my car.

They only need a couple of tins cans with a string attached between them because I am getting nowhere fast now.





I think a lot about that scene in the racketeering production the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations." That racketeering production is based on future events. I think about the crazy doctor guy standing on that high-platform with his arms stretched joyously towards the sky, just before the planet gets obliterated, and "Picard" is standing at the bottom of the hill and looking up at the mad scientist who had just fired a rocket into the Sun.