Tuesday, March 20, 2012

COMPASS




I did not maintain conscious awareness of the actual name of that homeless shelter I lived in for 300 days in Pioneer Square in downtown Seattle Washington. I've been looking through the streetview images on Google Maps and god I hate that place they call Pioneer Square. So anyway I suddenly noticed that it is listed as 'Compass' on the map and now I see the email address from the woman who worked there as a social worker and I remember that place was called Compass Center.

When I got out of the VA hospital on 27 June 2005 the other social workers drove me to a senior citizen's home called the Theodora which I remember living there and being in a stupor most of the time, which is something I hate and that is not my normal state of mind. After a while there in that place and while I was still taking the drugs the VA hospital prescribed for me, which included blood tests which I assume were to verify I was taking their drugs, they let me stay at a much nicer homeless shelter in Shoreline Washington which was exclusively for military veterans of the United States. They kicked me out of there because Patty Murray is scared of having to go to prison, as she is guaranteed to be confined to United States federal prison, and they sent me down to the Pioneer Square gulag. I saw worse shelters in downtown Seattle and I was glad I didn't have to stay at the other one down there.

So anyway, I just remembered the part about "compass."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:19:05 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Identifying harassers

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Govenor,
I am trying to find out who has been harassing me for several years. I have completely lost my private life. Sometimes I suspect it is the government, or my former employer Microsoft, or terrorists, or some combination of those three and more. I just don't know. I am a law-abiding citizen so this is all very confusing to me. I quit my job to get away from it but nothing has changed and now I am homeless. Everywhere I go someone is following me, or whispering something about me, and just generally annoying me, to the point the have contempt for my life. I hope you can help. I have talked to the doctors already and I am in perfect mental health, with the exception of the depression and anxiety produced by this situation.

I hope you can give me the information I need so I can get back to a normal life.

Sincerely,
Kerry Wayne Burgess


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:29 PM Friday, September 02, 2005

On the road again

Well, they are kicking me out this place in a couple weeks so I guess that settles that. Something about me not having the kind of problems a typical resident would have and I have to have the kind of problems they know how to find solutions for.

Maybe tomorrow is the day I get some answers. I still can't understand why no one has responded to me. I always tell people what I know and what I don't know when they ask me a question. With all the weird stuff going on around me these past few years, I can only conclude that they will not respond because they have something to hide.


It feels like I am taking on the Mafia. It doesn't matter how right I am. They are still going to make me bleed just for standing up to them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Katie W

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:32:04 PM


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Katie,

My appointment at the VA is July 18th.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]



MESSAGE ARCHIVE:

7-20-06

Kerry,

you have been

OK'd to move into

the vet. center

tomorrow at 11 a.m.


[MESSAGE ARCHIVE 20 July 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/01_30

Stargate


1:30:47
What are you drawing ?

1:30:52
The day of our victory.

1:31:14
Connect the moons.

1:31:21
That's it.

1:31:25
The point of origin.

1:31:30
What're you doing ?

1:31:31
I've found it !

1:31:33
What're you talkin' about ?

1:31:34
The seventh symbol.

1:31:39
We're goin' home.










http://www.lyricsfire.com/viewlyrics/willie-nelson/on-the-road-again-lyrics.htm


LyricsFire


On The Road Again


Willie Nelson


On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I cant wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world keep turning our way
And our way, is on the road again
Just cant wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I cant wait to get on the road again










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_15


Stargate


:15:37
Jackson, I'd like you
to meet General West.

:15:40
Hello.

:15:41
Oh, right - General !

:15:45
So you think you've solved
in 14 days...

:15:49
..what they couldn't solve
in two years ?

:15:51
Two years ?

:15:56
Any time.

:15:59
Um...

:16:01
I have some stuff to look at.

:16:04
Uh... if you'll just pass 'em down.

:16:07
You'll have to share them cos I...

:16:09
Sorry, I don't have enough of those.

:16:11
But, anyway... Okay, all right.

:16:13
We're looking at a picture
of the cover stones.

:16:16
Now, on the outer track,...

:16:18
..these figures
that you had believed...

:16:20
..to be words to be translated
were, in fact,...

:16:28
Sorry about that.

:16:30
Were, in fact, star constellations.

:16:34
These constellations
were placed in a unique order,...

:16:37
..forming a map
or an address of sorts.

:16:40
Seven points to outline
a course to a position.

:16:43
And, uh,...

:16:47
..to find the destination within
any three-dimensional space,...

:16:52
..we need six points...

:16:57
..to determine an exact location.










1994 film "Stargate" Ultimate Edition DVD video:

00:09:09


Dr. Daniel Jackson: The Air Force? What's this? What is this?

US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kawalsky: Could you step over to the car, please? Sir?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: We going somewhere?

US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Charles Kawalsky: You're going to be fine. We'll take care of these.

Catherine Langford: Jackson. Those your parents?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Foster parents. What - what is this all about?

Catherine Langford: A job.

Dr. Daniel Jackson: What kind of a job?

Catherine Langford: Translation. Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Interested?

Dr. Daniel Jackson: I - I'm going to go now.

Catherine Langford: Go where? I mean, you've just been evicted from your apartment. Your grants have run out. Everything you own are in those two bags. You want to prove that your theories are right? This is your chance.










http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vacuts28m&date=20050628&query=patty+murray+va+hospital


Local News: Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Murray seeks $1 billion for VA

By Hal Bernton

Seattle Times staff reporter


U.S. Sen. Patty Murray yesterday sent a letter to the White House asking President Bush to shore up a $1 billion shortfall in Department of Veterans Affairs health-care funding.


Yesterday, Murray held a rally outside the Puget Sound VA Health Care System hospital in Seattle










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stargate (1994)


Arabic Interpreter: [first lines]

Arabic Interpreter: [at the dig site in Giza, 1928] Professor!

[chatters in Arabic]

Arabic Interpreter: Professor! We found something beautiful!

Prof. Langford: Ja?

Arabic Interpreter: Oh, yes! Big, big, big surprise!