Friday, March 16, 2012

A time machine doesn't reflect light.




I don't think I was ever aware of Clinton Davisson and his experiment with diffraction until I read about it a short while ago earlier today. What I was aware of from long ago is the experiment referenced below and the so-called double-slit experiment.

The real reason I wanted to make this note is because I started thinking after my last post about my so-called oscillation theory.

I started to wonder about how that even works in the first place. I mean, what precisely is being "oscillated"? What precise details are affected? It seems so abstract, random. The effect is recognizable to me but I had to stop a few minutes ago and try to think to myself about just what precisely it all means.

Maybe it is like a small mirror somewhere. Or a small window.

With the mirror, as I first started to conceptualize, there are only a few details that get reflected. I try to imagine a small mirror and I am moving around and only in certain instances do I see the mirror reflecting something.

And then I wonder about how there is another possibility. The possibility is that the so-called oscillations represent something I am getting right. It is feedback that I am on the right track.

Another thought is that some kind of advanced alien race left a time-travel machine on this planet Earth, but in the very distant future, and it has affected the entire history of this planet.

I seem to be the one it calls out to and they volunteered me to perform some kind of task. We're all affected by it. It works by telepathic communication to the brains of all living creatures on this planet. Even bacteria and other lifeforms without brains are under its influence.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young%27s_interference_experiment


Young's interference experiment


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Young's interference experiment, also called Young's double-slit interferometer, was the original version of the modern double-slit experiment, performed at the beginning of the nineteenth century by Thomas Young. This experiment played a major role in the general acceptance of the wave theory of light.


Theories of light propagation in the 17th and 18th centuries

During this period, many scientists proposed a wave theory of light based on experimental observations, including Robert Hooke, Christian Huygens and Leonhard Euler. However, Isaac Newton, who did many experimental investigations of light, had rejected the wave theory of light and developed his corpuscular (or particle) theory according to which light is emitted from a luminous body in the form of tiny particles. This theory held sway until the beginning of the nineteenth century despite the fact that many phenomena, including diffraction effects at edges or in narrow apertures, colours in thin films and insect wings, and the apparent failure of light particles to crash into one another when two light beams crossed, could not be adequately explained by the corpuscular theory