Wednesday, March 28, 2012

See, it's what I call the "Golden Years" incident. High-pressure versus low-pressure. Good versus evil.




I made a truthful observation in my public journal about how I had looked closely at the top of my head one day and then that seemed especially prescient to me when I decided, for no specific reason, to watch later that evening for the first time the DVD for the racketeering production the 1991 television series "Golden Years."

So since I was truthful about all that I have started seeing more hair on the top of my head and for unexplained reasons.

I mean, why that day? Why did it happen as it did that day?

To a lesser extent, the concept is similar to the "Fooey" observation I made a long while ago but as far as I can tell nothing really happened with that. The circumstances were similar though. I found myself thinking of how prescient that was because I watched for the first time that DVD.





I am a high-pressure weather system beginning to interact with a low-pressure air system.

My powers grow in direct proportion to the evil force that permeates this region this severely racketeer influenced King County Washington State.

And since I am not the cause of the release of that evil force then I am simply reacting to that evil force. I have no control over the situation. The evil force grows stronger and my powers are a countereffect to that evil force so I too grow stronger.

The irony is that the more people who speak out publicly and clearly in support of me, unambiguously and truthfully, will only make me weaker.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:59 PM Tuesday, December 13, 2011


"Golden Years" (1991)





A while back, I wanted to get a copy of the DVD for the racketeering production Stephen King's "The Stand" so I looked it up on amazon.com and I found a DVD collection for that miniseries and I ordered a DVD collection that included "The Stand" and "Langoliers" and it also had a title "The Golden Years." Since then I have been trying to remember if I had even heard that title before but it has been very vague in my mind. I started watching it a short while ago for the first time and I have it paused now at the point where the explosion happens that is apparently, from what I read earlier tonight before I started watching the DVD, the basis for the plot of the television series. Nothing about it so far seems familiar but I am wondering if this is one of those things I am very familiar with, because I studied it a long time ago because it was a racketeering production, and my mind was conditioned to ignore that sense of familiarity. I also wondered if that television series was based on a book by Stephen King but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Watching it so far there is the so-called "Mad Scientist" guy who seems to be in charge of some kind of project in a laboratory setting that involves generated power equal to a supernova, according to the dialog. The scientist tells his intern "Ray" to not say anything about a problem with the equipment and then "Tommy, the third of the three guys in that lab, is arguing to the scientist that safety regulations must be followed. Predictably, the lab begins to catch on fire and "Tommy" says to "Ray" that the scientist is not listening to their continued warnings because he is on "another planet." The lab then explodes, but the scientist runs out of the lab in time and knocks down the janitor, who is apparently the starring character in the television series, and leaves the janitor with a bloodied lip.

So as much as I am sick and tired of writing these reports and making official statements that will never be anything less than ignored on a massive scale, I decided to write this up because I read a description earlier tonight before watching it that the lead character, apparently the seventy year old janitor who gets knocked down by the scientist as he runs away, begins to de-age as a result of the exposure he endures when the laboratory explodes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:34 AM Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Rejuvenation





I decided to pause the DVD for disc 1 of the 1991 short-lived television series "Golden Years" to make a comment because the dialog has reminded me of something from about the past twelve hours ago. About ten or twelve hours ago, I can recall, I took extra notice when I was looking in the mirror in the bathroom at the hair on the top of my head. I remember that now because that is something I don't do anymore. I haven't had to purchase shampoo in more than a decade. Today, though, or yesterday really, I was looking for about five or ten seconds or so at the hair sprouting from the top of my head and I was wondering if there was more there than before. I did the same thing a while back but I don't recall when precisely. There have only been maybe two times in the past year, I guess, I have done that. I can recall one time when I was thinking about the rejuvenating effects of time travel that I did consider the possibility that my hair on my head would start to regrow. I have thought about how that would make sense when I start time traveling backwards in time because of some reason I do not now recall fully that I thought through at the time.

So anyway, the dialog has explained that the experiment that went horribly wrong had a cover story of being an experiment to rejuvenate wounds that soldiers endure in combat and there has been several instances of dialog about the appearance of scars and there has been some dialog about how one of the lab workers that was killed had scars that disappeared before he died from the effects of the exploding lab.

I found myself wanting to make this note because of how I had in the past day been studying for a few seconds the hair on the top of my head and the dialog I am watching now is about how the janitor who survived the explosion has noticed that color is returning to his hair. I am thinking again that I am encountering time traveler effects and that I knew about a half-day ago that I would now at this be making this observation. The counter-paradox effect that I have defined is what caused those thoughts to occur in my mind a half-day ago. If I had not had those thoughts in my mind then I would not have been able to write these observations here now. I would have still been watching the DVD video but the only reason I paused the video now - *the only reason* - is because of those brief seconds a half-day ago when I was looking in the mirror and wondering if there are more hairs on the top of my head than before. I almost never check for the possibility so I have no idea if there are more or not.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sarah Connor: Shut up! Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! It's all your fault! Motherfucker, it's all your fault!

Miles Dyson: What?