Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's behind me. That makes sense.




I am now thinking about something that seems familiar and that I have thought about before several times.

I cannot see it by trying to look directly at it.

I cannot think about it by thinking specifically about it.





It is in tune with the consciousness of human beings.

We all consist of matter that is in common form on this planet.

The device is in tune with our thoughts.





The human mind is some kind of generator for it.

I don't need to build a time-traveler machine because as a human being I am the machine.

All human beings are machines.





Today I had again the profound sense that I would figure out how to gain access to the device so I could control it.

But then I had the equally profound sense that I would not gain access to it anytime soon.

I am convinced that something very bad is going to happen and I do not intend to be one of the people standing around at the scene and who just happens to have a loaded firearm in my hand, so to speak.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101393/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Backdraft (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Alderman Marty Swayzak: You see that glow in the corner of your eye. It's your career dissapation light and it's going into overtime.

Lt. Steven McCaffrey: If anyone's lights are about to go out, believe me they are yours.