Friday, March 23, 2012

Directorate of Operations




Having just in the past hour finished watching again the DVD for the finale episodes of the severely racketeering and felony production the television series "Battlestar Galactica" I find myself thinking that maybe I should be more enthusiastic about providing power to "them."

I never did run a Fukushima analysis of that finale episode of "Battlestar Galactica" they titled "Daybreak."

I watched that series finale episode "Daybreak" and there are several scenes I wanted to stop and transcribe dialog that is consistent with probable cause to start making arrests of that severely criminal organization that produced and that distributed that severely Nazi propaganda but then I decided there was really no point to it. Maybe I would wait to sleep on it and do it tomorrow but then I knew I would not. I wake up the next day and another excruciating day begins and I just don't care.

So why am I making this note? I don't know. I dread tomorrow because I know it will be the same as today.

Oh, right, the ending. I have the DVD paused at the point where it is in the last few seconds and there is some dialog about morally corrupt society's and there is a distinctive shot of a Japanese robot, or so I think is a Japanese robot because I think I saw that creation attributed to Japan. A few seconds earlier there was a severe racketeering connection to corrupt organization MSNBC and there was associated text about "Advances in Robotics." In the background is the song from the severely racketeering organization that controls interest in the works of Jimi Hendrix who was know to plagiarize often from real musical artists. Jimi Hendrix is the symbol of the thief of musical art.





So anyway, why should I worry so much and to the point of risking my personal health? I mean, why should I worry about their lives so much when worrying about them risks my own health.

There are so many people on this planet that sell firearms that are used to kill other people. They profit from that.

But what I thought about when I started off to write that previous sentence was about how there are so many people that profit from the commerce of firearms that other people use to kill themselves with.

How many people commit suicide with firearms?

I don't know.

I presume it happens though. I have read about it.

So why should I hold back?

I mean, people smoke cigarettes and they know that shortens their lives and they don't care.

So why should I care? Why should I not give them power to commit suicide? I suspect I could do that by continuing to plot dates. I could give them power to kill themselves. There is, I suspect a causality factor in effect now and that was really a point I wanted to make this note. I know the world would certainly be a better place without them.










The whole episode was crafted specifically because Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates knows that nuking Japan on 11 March 2011 was wrong but Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates did it anyway.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-320.htm


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007


Adama: Commence jump prep. We're going to the Ionian Nebula.










http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp

United States Postal Service


Find a ZIP Code in a city.


http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

United States Postal Service

Find a ZIP + 4® Code By City Results

You Gave Us

IONE, WA

ZIP Code™ Matches in IONE, WA

99139










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Admiral William Adama: [talking to Laura Roslin's grave on a mountain top on Earth] I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here, when the sun comes from behind those mountains. It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you.