Monday, March 19, 2012

So there you go.




That is 100%-scumbag Microsoft lawyer-talk right there.

They mean that anything you say on Twitter is now their property. They own you. You are now their property.

Every detail about you on Facebook is now their property.

The same goes here with the Blogger worldwide-internet resource I use for generating my reports that are critical to the well-being and the national security of the United States of America and our legitimate allies.





So don't expect here any real answers from me about time-travel.

The only way you would ever get those real answers from me is to steal the answers and I am most certainly on to you.

By the time I find the answers then that is the moment I leave and by that time you will be much too late to put to use the answers to save your pathetic worthless Microsoft Corbis al-Qaida Bill Gates diseased asses.










http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/10755713-who-survived-the-walking-dead-finale-bloodbath

msn [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


THE CLICKER on TODAY [ SEVERE CRIMINAL PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE CORBIS MICROSOFT BILL GATES AL QAIDA GLOBAL TERRORIST NETWORK ]


48 minutes ago [ RETRIEVED 19 March 2012 ]


Who survived 'The Walking Dead' finale bloodbath?


Twitter probably said it best when "TWD" fans claimed