Thursday, March 22, 2012

Get it? She's a "tom boy." You don't get it, you stupid goddamned dullards.




Normally I try to report on something substantial in my posting on this web log on the world-wide internet site that is funded by people with motives that are unknown to me personally. This posting does not have the kind of substantial detail I hope to attain when I publish a post.

Observations I have made in the past hour or so has left me strongly compelled to make this posting.

The first reason I thought about making this post was to describe my observations as I have just this past hour or so watched for the first time the DVD episode for the first season finale of the television series "The Six Million Dollar Man." I was watching the DVD episodes a while back but I got bored with the second to last episode and its connatations about George Walker Bush's father the coward and about how George Herbert Walker Bush has always been known to be a willing participant of the Soviet Union violently against the United States of America. As George Herbert Walker Bush is a criminal sexual pervert and George Herbert Walker Bush is a criminal level sexual deviant there is no possible way of shaming him into becoming a decent citizen. Any abnormal psych. can tell you that criminal level sexual deviants are incapable of being shamed into proper behavior.

So I got bored with that episode and I just tonight I picked it back up again and I was not really surprised at that communist propaganda episode and its ending where you watch it now, unlike how kids were watching it back in the 1970's, and you know that the person "Steve Austin" travelled up the mountain with was really his father, even though as he died he claimed to not be, and he was claiming to not be the coward pilot who bailed out of his damaged aircraft leaving the crew to die and he was making those claims because he saw that "Steve Austin" had come to believe that his father was a coward.

I watched the rest of that episode and then I decided to watch the following episode titled "Run, Steve, Run" and that title was another compelling detail for making this posting. I didn't care about the fact that the Soviet Union created the previous episode as their communist propanganda to protect their valuable communist asset George Herbert Walker Bush and none of that was compelling for this report.

The first observation I made that was compelling was when "Steve Austin" pours out his cup of coffee. A trivial detail really but I found it intriquing. I have no idea if I ever watched that episode before at any time in my life.

The intriquing part is a memory I have of me back in November 1986 and I was upset. I cannot recall specifically why I was upset at that particular moment. I was upset generally on that day because my step-brother, Michael, had been killed in an automobile wreck that day.

The memory I have of me is where I had left the house that my mother and his father owned on Hicks Road north of Ashdown Arkansas and where I had lived in high school there and I was walking across the yard, which I was proud of because I remembered all the work we had put into landscaping that place, and I was upset about something specific and I guess because of a conversation I had left in the house although there was nothing confrontational about anything and I was just upset because of the suddeness of his death and something somebody must have said or maybe something I had said, and then I was walking out of the house and I was walking across the yard and I was walking towards that large workshop on the edge of house property and I suddenly threw down a stryrofoam cup of coffee I had been drinking, and I was conscious of how anybody watching me would see me doing that, and then I was standing there at the barbed wire fence and with that large workshop to my left and I was looking out at that field of oats or whatever it was that was on the other side of the barbed wire fence I was standing at.

So that must have been 25 November 1986. I think about that now because of that scene in the "Run, Steve, Run" episode and the episode starts off and seems to be a clipshow episode. "Steven Austin" is standing there at the fence and he goes into another flashback sequence, common to many television series clipshow episodes, where he seems to be thinking back to a previous episode. In that sequence with him standing at the fence, the previous episode he seems to be thinking of starts in a field where a helicopter comes in to rendevous with the actor John Saxon. That was the episode "Day of the Robot" from 8 February 1974. That scene is vaguely dramatic to me suggesting I watched it in my youth and he is fighting with the robot in a pitched battle. So the episode I am writing about now features the creator of that robot portrayed by the actor John Saxon. What that evil doctor and his financiers are up to now is they are lurking around on hilltops with binoculars and they are generally causing grief for "Steve Austin" so the robot doctor can conduct scientific research into the physical attributes of the bionic powers of "Steve Austin." After the research, they intend to capture "Steve Austin" and disassemble him. "Steve Austin" is standing there at the fence thinking about his first fight with the robot and then he pours out his cup, I presume now as I think about it writing this sentence, of coffee, and then goes inside to make a telephone call to as about the inventor of the robot. Earlier dialog establishes that "Steve Austin" was highly stressed because he believed, correctly, that an elevator accident was deliberate sabotage director directed at him despites reassurances from "Ocar Goldman" that "no one is out to get you."





I think again about that film "Timebomb" that I was writing about a while back. I think again, because of recent observations I made, and that I don't specify here, about how I was annoyed by mannequins. I think again, and I really try to think hard about that instant in time, when Flight 232 and I found myself sitting in that field. I want to understand that moment of transition. I want to remember how I went from the moment of terror as I was concerned about not taking my eyes off the prisoner I was assigned to maintain custody of and as the airplane was crashing and then I found myself unharmed and sitting in my airplane set without so much a smudge on the white United States Navy uniform and I was just sitting there alone in the quietness of the field all around me and I want to remember how that happened so suddenly, the details and I cannot think of how I want to end this sentence.

But what I wanted to describe is how there was another person there for a short while and she and I compared notes afterwards and we were there at separate times. For her the year was 1986 and for me the year was 1989. That is the only time that has happened. No other times has the reality of two persons merged.





As for the present, I don't think we belong in this world.





I feel as though I have today made a breakthrough that was previously unknown to my mind. I feel as though I have today suddenly accepted in my mind something that I have chose to ignore for a long time. There is the sense in my mind I have finally chose to accept something that I have been aware of for a very long time but that I denied to myself. I feel as though I have come to accept my self. My other self. I finally feel today as though I understand there is something about my mind that my human being mind would want to reject as the truth of my existence. I wrote this paragraph first. I feel that I cannot piece it all together at this time as I struggle to find some kind of sense of order to my thoughts as I write paragraphs that are not linear to my thoughts as I try to make this pointless blog posting on the world-wide internet.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/30/06 10:01 AM
This is that hotel I stayed at when I went to Ironman Utah 2002. I can't remember the name but I found it on the map because I can remember geographical features of the area, such as that creek next to it. I remember marveling that I picked a hotel that had a bicycling trail right next to it without even realizing it. Looking at the map, the hotel is right off the Interstate 15 Exit 304. The road that runs south is labeled S 500 W at that point before it changes to Riverside Dr


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


After I got down to Provo for Ironman Utah 2002, scheduled for June 8th, I was unimpressed with their choice of having us swim in that lake.


after I walked down to the lake to survey the swim course, I wondered if Osama bin Laden was the race director. I commented something about how when they start an invasion, they go after the strongest people first. I am wondering today if, in the course of my professional military duties, I had been developing tactics of that very nature against military adversaries of the U.S. before my memory was blanked. I have been thinking that I was supposed to be awakened from this "hibernation" a long time ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I remember thinking about the coincidence of me being in Utah right around the time Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped. I remember driving around to find a paved trail that I was going to ride my bicycle on in the days leading up to Ironman Utah and I remember the way people were looking at my Jeep as I drove through a neighborhood. I also remember when I was leaving Microsoft, the HR person gave my director an odd look when I used a process acronym titled s.m.a.r.t. to describe a change that needed to be made in the operation of that group. I don't remember for certain, but I think it stood for specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-specific. If they had been following me around during that search for Elizabeth Smart, that is probably something they could use for circular reasoning, and thus allow this thing to continue wrecking my life.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:12:49 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: a failure to act resulted in a death

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I also remember using that s.m.a.r.t. acronym as a theme to one of my performance reviews that I gave to Kirk Tavener. I don't remember the year I did that. Maybe 2000. He told me something about it getting attention, but I'm not sure who he was referring to.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:46:58 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: 841 days

To: "Kerry Burgess"

Kerry Burgess wrote:
It's been 841 days since I ran the Seattle Marathon. As I was waiting for the race to start, a very attractive young woman kicked my foot and I started talking to her. She was going to college in Provo and I described being out there the previous year for Ironman Utah. She told me that people say to stay out of that lake now because of "dead bodies" in it. I saw her later and she was far ahead of me in the race. I remember also thinking that people were watching me, beyond the normal spectating. I passed by a group of people and heard someone say "there he is." The next day at work, the director my group told me she had been there to watch the finish of the race. She described how she had accidently showed up or something like that, but I wasn't buying it. A cute woman at work that day was wearing clothes that looked suspicously similar to what I had wore for the race.

I think this was the 4th of 5 marathons I finished in a year period. I'm not sure of exact dates offhand but between Dec 2002 and Dec 2003, I completed 5 marathons, 2 sprint triathlons, and I trained for and participated in Ironman CDA, but I dropped out at the midpoint, completing the 2.4 mile swim and then 56 miles of the bike. I had developed serious cramps in my legs during the swim and a cramp in my lower leg was very painful. It was also extremely hot and I let myself get dehydrated. I could have probably taken some advil to relieve the pain in my leg, but being so dehydrated, I was worried about taking anything. I dropped out of the race and didn't really start regretting it until about 3 or days later, so that was an indication to me that I should have dropped out. If I had started regretting it right away, then I probably could have kept going on and at least finished the bike course.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:32:14 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

To: "Kerry Burgess"

And all the deception. I am surrounded constantly by deception. I can't go anywhere without someone deceiving me. When you say something you want me to hear, but you do it by not talking directly to me and by telling me plainly what you are talking about and why you are telling me this to begin with, you are deceiving me. It is everywhere. I can't get away from it. People around me here in this homeless shelter do it, people at work were doing it, people outside are doing it, people on the radio are doing it, people on tv are doing it, everywhere people are deceiving me. Everywhere. In my sleep, people are deceiving me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:32:14 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Knowing that killers know that I find it soothing to go out into the woods is just as worrisome now as knowing that they know I enjoy thinking about getting back to Ironman triathlons. I imagine getting back there someday, but during the swim, they are waiting there, somewhere around buoy 1 maybe, underwater after swimming from a nearby boat, waiting for me to swim up there so they can grab my foot and attach a concrete weight to it and drag me down to the bottom. Even if someone sees it happen, they'll never pull me out in time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702079/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Run, Steve, Run (1974)


Col. Steve Austin: Dr. Dolenz, I presume?

Dr. Jeffrey Dolenz: Jeffrey Dolenz, inventor of the robot. I'm sorry about the concrete around your legs and the, eh, chains around your arms, but they're necessary precautions.

Col. Steve Austin: I understand.










http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/Log/06-08.html


June 8, 2002 Ironman Utah!

On Ironman morning as I battled 6-foot swells in Utah Lake, swallowing lung sized gulps of dark brown Utah Lake water, I feared that perhaps that dream just might become reality.

Unfortunately it WAS reality for fellow Ironman swimmer John Boland from Redondo Beach, California who lost his life in Utah Lake that day. The only swimming fatality in the history of Ironman happened in that Lake that day probably no more than a stone's throw away from me.


I was worried about the mass swim start in the dark, murky water. How long would I be bashed about? Will I lose my goggles? How can I spot other swimmers under the muddy water? - I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face during yesterday's practice swim!










The Six Million Dollar Man

Run, Steve, Run

26 April 1974

Episode 13 Season 1 DVD video:

00:19:11


Steve Austin: [ flashback sequence and fighting with robot ]

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone conversation ] Steve, will you talk about little bit louder? I can't hear you.

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone conversation ] The man who invented the robot -

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone conversation ] His name Dolenz, but Steve -

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone conversation ] The robot transmitted everything back to Dolenz' lab. Now Dolenz knows that I'm bionic.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone conversation ] Steve, are you still doing this?

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone conversation ] Well, was Dolenz ever captured? And what about the man who was financing him? They both would've known.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone conversation ] Steve -

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone conversation ] Oscar, just check on it, will you?

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone conversation ] All right. Now if I find out that they're all behind bars, will you forget the whole thing?

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone conversation ] That's a deal.

Suzie Lund: Time for your first riding lesson.

Colonel Steve Austin: Well, I'd better level with you. I know how to ride. Actually, I'm pretty good.

Suzie Lund: Well, as long as you're being honest with me, I'm gonna be honest with you. I can beat you in a race any day.

Colonel Steve Austin: And what if I beat you?

Suzie Lund: I go off in a corner and pout for a few days.

Colonel Steve Austin: And you'll stay off that bronc for a while?

Suzie Lund: Okay, you're on, partner.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Gideon: Careful, Chief. Dig up the past, all you get is dirty.










http://archive.deseretnews.com/archive/969893/Smart-story-makes-media-history.html

Smart story makes media history

By Scott D. Pierce

Deseret News television editor

Published: Thursday, March 13, 2003 11:48 a.m. MST

As the biggest kidnapping case in television history reached an astounding climax on Wednesday, cameras rolled once again. It was a scenario that has become so common in the Elizabeth Smart case that it was easy to forget just how unusual it was.

That local TV stations became obsessed with the kidnapping is not surprising. That the national networks and programs — ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, MSNBC and more — offered blanket coverage was a first. No kidnapping had ever received this kind of attention, and in an age when news is available around the clock, the attention was unending for months.

In June, July and August of 2002, there was valid conjecture that at least part of the reason the networks ran with the story was that there was so little else going on in the national news. But on Wednesday, news of Elizabeth's recovery prompted special reports breaking into regular network programming and knocked the impending war in Iraq off the top of the newscasts.

Peter Jennings, Dan Rather and Tom Brokaw led with the Smart story. Larry King, Bill O'Reilly, Connie Chung and Sean Hannity did, too.

Print news media also responded in an immediate frenzy.

Wednesday night, USA Today's Web edition prominently showed a picture of the Salt Lake teen with the headline "FOUND ALIVE" and " 'A miracle.' Elizabeth Smart safe."

The Washington Post's Web edition was dominated by a large picture of Sandy Police Chief Steve Chapman over text reading: "After 9 months, 'A Miracle.' Missing Salt Lake teen found alive and well in company of drifter."

Similarly, the New York Times' Web edition showed a photograph of Ed Smart over the headline, "Missing Teenager Found Alive" and text reading, "Edward Smart, whose daughter Elizabeth had just been found alive, waved to bystanders on Wednesday at the Salt Lake City Police Department."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_(dependent)


Runaway (dependent)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


A runaway is a minor or a person under an arbitrary age, depending upon the local jurisdiction, who has left the home of his or her parent or legal guardian without permission










The Six Million Dollar Man

Run, Steve, Run

26 April 1974

Episode 13 Season 1 DVD video:

00:31:26


Suzie Lund: Found these two out past the wash.

Tom Strickland: Goodness, it looks like you run them from Provo and back.










http://www.ironmanlive.com/holdingcell/2001/june-2001/provo-utah-to-host-new-2002-ironman-triathlon

Provo, Utah to Host New 2002 Ironman Triathlon

Published on Monday, Jun 25, 2001


With the announcement, Ironman Utah becomes the western-most Ironman event in the continental United States.

Ironman North America, the city of Provo and the Utah County Convention and Visitors Bureau are pleased to announce the addition of an Ironman event in Provo, Utah to take place on Saturday, June 8, 2002. Provo will play host to Ironman Utah for the next five years.

"We are very excited to be coming to Provo," said Ironman North America President Graham Fraser.


Provo becomes one of only four sites in the continental United States to play host to an Ironman event, joining Lake Placid, N.Y. (Ironman USA Lake Placid), Panama City, Fla. (Ironman Florida) and Madison, WI (Ironman Wisconsin). The addition of Provo provides an Ironman event in four different regions (Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West) of the United States.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Minority Report (2002)

Country Date

USA 17 June 2002 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Director Burgess: You don't have to run John.

John Anderton: You don't have to chase me.










The Six Million Dollar Man

Run, Steve, Run

26 April 1974

Episode 13 Season 1 DVD video:

00:29:48


Suzie Lund: Where's your horse?

Colonel Steve Austin: You sure you're all right?

Suzie Lund: Yeah. Where's your horse? There's no horse.

Colonel Steve Austin: We better get those strays, huh? Come on.

Dr. Chester Dolenz: He had to reach a speed of 61.4 miles an hour to catch that horse. Can you imagine that?!

Rossi: Now wait a minute. You drag me all the way out here to Utah for what? To observe Steve Austin?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702079/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Run, Steve, Run (1974)


Dr. Jeffrey Dolenz: He's the reason my first robot's in the junkyard.

Rossi: Dr. Dolenz, We're paying you to build a team of robots that can rob Fort Knox. Now just what has the man out there have to do with that?

Dr. Jeffrey Dolenz: I'm not going to build another robot, only to have him destroyed by that man out there. My next robot is going to be stronger and better than Steven Austin










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Picard: It's our mortality that defines us, Soran. It's the truth of our existence.

Dr. Soran: What if I told you I found a new truth?

Picard: The Nexus?

Dr. Soran: Time has no meaning there.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Lake House (2006) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Alex: What's it like in the year 2006?

Kate: Well, I'm afraid the world's pretty much the same. Of course, we all dress in shiny metal jumpsuits and drive flying cars and no one talks anymore because we can read each other's minds... but, the truth is, from the past, not much has really changed in 2006.










The Six Million Dollar Man

Run, Steve, Run

26 April 1974

Episode 13 Season 1 DVD video:

00:49:19


Suzie Lund: I was gonna ask you a whole lot of questions about how you could run faster than my horse. But I don't think you'd better tell me.

Colonel Steve Austin: You know, Suzie, you're a very wise young woman.

Suzie Lund: I liked it better when I was a lovely young woman.